CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Scott Stapp Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Scott's upcoming radio tour (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9704)

Mrprophetman 10-06-2005 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Yeah, see I look at it this way... Since Mark wrote them it's Mark's songs. In case you didn't know - that's the way it works in the music biz!!

Mark is a very down-to-earth-guy who has NEVER ever said anything bad about Stapp!!! Although I think Brian has. But never Mark. Mark has never in an interview said something unpolite about Stapp! And have you ever thought that he might be telling the truth? That Stapp actually was the reason they broke up? Almost all the Stapp fans are so close minded, and there's nothing in the world you can say to make me take that back! And I'm pretty sure pretty many of you are thinking: "Well, HE is close minded". But I'm really not. I read interviews from both AB and Stapp, I read every post Michael posts. And well... I have heard some pretty bad stories about Stapp from some contacts I have. I'm telling you, if I were close minded, I wouldn't be supporting Stapp! I am supporting Stapp, I just don't think he has a personality that's easy to deal with. I think it has a lot to do with his hard time growing up.

Then exactly what interviews have you been reading, if you think that Tremonti hasn't said anything negative?

The story I always heard was that Stapp wrote What's This Life For about a friend who committed suicide. So that was a lie?

INDIGOSTEVE 10-06-2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmhonline
Thanks. I did a search for stapp and creed wich both returned no results. Is it not allowed to mention the devil on that board? :D

you are so right they ban you! who cares in a year it will be alter who?

INDIGOSTEVE 10-06-2005 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrprophetman
Then exactly what interviews have you been reading, if you think that Tremonti hasn't said anything negative?

The story I always heard was that Stapp wrote What's This Life For about a friend who committed suicide. So that was a lie?

yup mark is a liar too! and a kiss ass to get us to buy their cd's!

Mrprophetman 10-06-2005 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by INDIGOSTEVE
yup mark is a liar too! and a kiss ass to get us to buy their cd's!

He didn't kiss this ass enough...actually, I wouldn't want him to. I don't own an Alter Bridge CD.

INDIGOSTEVE 10-06-2005 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrprophetman
He didn't kiss this ass enough...actually, I wouldn't want him to. I don't own an Alter Bridge CD.

well you can have mine its collecting dust as we speak, rather listen to the new cold cd or default!

Dogstar 10-06-2005 02:44 PM

Quote:

well you can have mine its collecting dust as we speak, rather listen to the new cold cd or default!

Ewwwww.

titan9 10-06-2005 03:38 PM

Actually, the new Default CD ain't half bad. The new Nickelback CD, on the other hand......let's just say I wouldn't touch it with a 1,000,000 foot pole.

INDIGOSTEVE 10-08-2005 04:57 PM

what don't you like about nickelback's cd? not great?

Dogstar 10-08-2005 07:19 PM

I don't like Nickelback. They bore me, same with Default and Cold, though I do like one Cold CD: Thirteen Ways to Bleed on Stage, I think is the name of it. That was a good one.

ohiocreedfan 10-08-2005 09:28 PM

Did anyone hear the interview Scott gave in Columbus? He stopped by 99.7, the Blitz and I guess they blasted him. I didn't hear the interview, just a little of the conversation afterwards. They have a little of it posted on their site. Sounds like it was ugly!!

Dogstar 10-09-2005 03:25 AM

No, I haven't. Do you have a link?

Creed7352 10-09-2005 04:45 AM

Quote:

you are so right they ban you! who cares in a year it will be alter who?

no we don't ban you for speaking about stapp or creed...lots of people do.

if you're referring to your banning steve, it's because you told a moderator and the owner "fuck you."

:rolleyes:

ohiocreedfan 10-09-2005 09:30 AM

It is www.wbzx.com and it has some audio quotes from the interview.

jmhonline 10-09-2005 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ohiocreedfan
It is www.wbzx.com and it has some audio quotes from the interview.

Do you have a direct link? Search for Stapp returns nothing.

Creed7352 10-10-2005 03:06 AM

yeah, i can't find anything on stapp on that site either.