CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   c'mon... Life is not fair!!! (AB related) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6862)

Bridge of Clay 06-11-2004 09:25 PM

c'mon... Life is not fair!!! (AB related)

I'm so frickin' (or whatever it's spelled!) jealous right now...

Jeff Hanson called a girl from The Pit who called her friends to meet them somewhere in Orlando... Turns out he let them hear the new AB album.... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

why cool stuff like that never happens to me (or to you)? :(

Bridge of Clay 06-11-2004 09:32 PM

ahhh... sorry for that, but I feel better now.

Still, I never won anything (contest, lottery and stuff), I never got to know the right people, I never got to live in FL! lol!

CollectiveSoul 06-11-2004 09:35 PM

oook

hayley 06-11-2004 10:30 PM

Woah, that's weird. But cool, lucky them.

Higher_Desire 06-12-2004 01:10 AM

Yeah, I read that too. I wish I was that tight with them. I'd be willing to hop onto the next flight to Florida if I was invited. We really need to get Michael to realize the superiority of of the Feed and ABrocks.

H-D :pimp:

The Lithium 06-12-2004 07:35 AM

Hey, I agree a little bit... They could give CF something sometime... The only big thing we've had was the Punisher contest, and that wasn't even related to Creed!!

The Lithium 06-12-2004 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
ahhh... sorry for that, but I feel better now.

Still, I never won anything (contest, lottery and stuff), I never got to know the right people, I never got to live in FL! lol!

Hey, you're one of the Creed-freaks I look up to most!! You always have the right thoughts and the cool info!!

aussiecreeder 06-12-2004 08:08 AM

wow I am insanely jealous at this good for them though I guess.......

ctfan 06-12-2004 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
We really need to get Michael to realize the superiority of of the Feed and ABrocks.

H-D :pimp:

GOOD LUCK!! :D

Bridge of Clay 06-12-2004 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Hey, you're one of the Creed-freaks I look up too most!! You always have the right thoughts and the cool info!!

LOL!

Yeah, I'm the man!!! ;)

Dogstar 06-12-2004 09:06 PM

Soooooo, did anyone at the Pit who heard the album have anything to say??? I'm not registered over there, so I don't know what, if anything, they said. :D

SistahSami 06-12-2004 10:12 PM

[quote=Dogstar]Soooooo, did anyone at the Pit who heard the album have anything to say??? I'm not registered over there, so I don't know what, if anything, they said. :D[/QUOTE

Dogstar, this is what I said over there, I'm just going to copy and paste. It was great! :D

What a great day!

Mr. Hanson (Jeff) greeted us, and was so welcoming.

He wants you to know, and the band wants you to know, that it is about us "the fans" and having fun, and just making it happen!

I tell you what, Mr. Hanson put in the music, and when I heard it I couldn't stop moving my foot, and listening to the words, but I wanted more. Then Mark started tearing it up, and the words, went to OMG, he is speaking for me, and the drums and the bass, together they are soul mates.

It was such an amazing experince hearing the words to these songs, and hearing the music and hearing Myles sing, he puts it all out there. It is the most incredicble voice that I have ever heard. Being a Creed fan, and hearing the music, I can tell you, You will be amazed. You just have to hear it.

He played us three songs, the last a rough cut, or something like that he said. Still it was amazing!

The Over seas fans will be happy to know that they have you top on the list for shows! They know you have been left out, and expect the tour to kick off out of the US for you! It's coming, so be ready!

They hope that the HOB in Orlando will be the first show, but not confirmed.

Jeff showed us pictures of his son's b-day party and all the guys, it is about family, fun and friends!

I just want to thank Jeff Hanson, sweet (Kathleen) for the communication, and Alter Bridge, for just caring enough about us to take the time to do this. Thank you!

Dogstar 06-12-2004 10:15 PM

Way cool, Sami. Thanks for that. Boy, it sounds cool. I so can't wait to hear it.

Bridge of Clay 06-12-2004 10:33 PM

Sami, did Submersed was mentioned when you were there?

SistahSami 06-12-2004 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Sami, did Submersed was mentioned when you were there?

No, not that I recall. I do see your other thread though, so I guess they will be with them.

Your welcome Dogstar! ;)