CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   It Can't Be Over! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5395)

JulieCitySlicker 01-01-2004 01:47 AM

It Can't Be Over!

I just watched the live show at the Meadowlands that a friend sent me and it was the first live thing I've seen of them :) It was just awesome!!! The passion and just how the guys were on stage, just amazing :D

Sheila63 01-01-2004 11:17 AM

I know what you mean, Julie. I've seen them live once but I want more!!! It really is an amazing experience. :jam:

JulieCitySlicker 01-01-2004 11:33 AM

I want to atleast see one concert first if they are breaking up :( ;) :D

luvscott4ever 01-01-2004 12:41 PM

I hope for the same thing for you Julie!! I saw them 6 times the last tour and that still isn't enough for me!! I want to see them again sooo bad!! I had some of the best times of my life at their shows!! The energy that they put out is phenomenal!! Let's just hope they're only taking a break and end up where they need to be TOGETHER!!

chafin24 01-01-2004 01:41 PM

its over

this was posted on marktremonti.net

If you guys want to keep believing that they are staying together when Mark's own brother has told everyone that they are not together anymore than go right ahead but as I have said before there will never be an "official" announcment so you will have to wait for #### to freeze over if that's what you are waiting for to believe the reality. Scott and Brian do not like each other so how do you figure they will still be together when Brian is in the new band? It's so sad to see people living in la la land.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TeriB19 01-01-2004 02:04 PM

Wow, that was a lovely post made over there. Glad I'm here and not there. Got any other rays of sunshine you feel the need to share with us?

Jooji_2 01-01-2004 02:08 PM

You make me laugh.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by chafin24

If you guys want to keep believing that they are staying together when Mark's own brother has told everyone that they are not together anymore than go right ahead but as I have said before there will never be an "official" announcment so you will have to wait for #### to freeze over if that's what you are waiting for to believe the reality. Scott and Brian do not like each other so how do you figure they will still be together when Brian is in the new band? It's so sad to see people living in la la land.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have all seen what Tremonti's brother has posted regarding taking an extended break with no particular timetable for return. We all know he has never said that there were no plans for Creed in the future. You read want you want into messages you see posted on a message board somewhere, and then come here and post them as if they are fact from some source we should take as the higher authority....and then you have the audacity to claim we are all living in la la land? Come up with something new...."it's over" is getting a bit repetitious....

Kim V. 01-01-2004 02:17 PM

What Teri and Jooji said!! What's sad is people who feel the need to come over here from other boards and spread their trash all over here, expecting us to just accept it as truth. Adios!

JenRN 01-01-2004 02:25 PM

Geez it is the first day of the new year and this shit is staring already :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 01-01-2004 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Wow, that was a lovely post made over there. Glad I'm here and not there. Got any other rays of sunshine you feel the need to share with us?

I'll second that Teri ;) :rolleyes: :mad:

Jez 01-01-2004 04:54 PM

Quote:

This coming from the same person who logs in and out (and in and out....etc..) of chat as fast as she can when she sees that Michael is not in there to bother.

:rolleyes: Whatever.

Moving on.....Julie, that show is so fabulous! I'll do some stills of it tonight, if you'd like ;)

JulieCitySlicker 01-01-2004 05:01 PM

That would be awesome Stace :thumbsup: :bigjump:

lifelovesoul 01-01-2004 09:35 PM

I've never gotten to see them live. I can't wait 'till I get that chance. I will never give up hope on getting to.

creedsister 01-01-2004 09:39 PM

Quote:

thank for the tip

hayley 01-03-2004 11:14 PM

I only have the concert on audio from when they came here in 2001. But it's freakin awesome! :jam: They just sound pumped, even though Stapps voice was cutting out ALOT on SHWM, it still rocked. Hope I get to see them live one time :crying: