CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Interview With Mark (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5158)

Higher_Desire 12-07-2003 06:26 PM

I DON'T KNOW WHEN THIS INTERVIEW TOOK PLACE. THIS IS FROM A POST I FOUND AT THE PIT.

-------------------------
Creed didn't end! since the news dispersed, I made some searches in the web and I found some things that seem if it fits. we are going to the facts:

- Before the end of the tour of Creed they passed a notification saying that would leave vacations and that Stapp would travel, Mark would make something and Flip he would be devoted to your son.

- During the interview for to radio KDGE Mark said that they would do an album that year.

- in the same interview the dj asked the following (you can see in the transcription):
"Submersed is gonna be playing with another Dallas band called Edgewater, it's gonna be at the Curtain Club on November 5th, is there any chance you'll come in for that?"
Mark answered: " I'll probably be in the studio writing the next Creed record. "

- still in the interview he affirmed the following: "I mean on the internet some of the kids thought that just because there was so much time taken off and I wanted to continue – keep staying busy. In my downtime, I just produced the record and just trying to learn the engineering, a few other things, but no solo project"

- he also said: "We have really no plans except for just taking our time and getting this next record written. "

H-D :xmas:

Higher_Desire 12-07-2003 06:28 PM

PS - It should also be noted that part of the post from the pit contained an exerpt from one or MY posts, although I had borrowd it from firebirdprof on the VH1 Board. :)

H-D :xmas:

Wylde-Tremonti 12-07-2003 07:35 PM

that the Texas Interview i believe.... and yeah...this whole talk came after that interview....i'm assuming that they started to record and that's when whatever happened between stapp/mark happened...

benkenobi 12-07-2003 08:01 PM

I just wish I could here an interview with Mark tonight on the radio, tv, or something just to get everything cleared up.

NeoMatrix2002 12-07-2003 08:48 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Higher_Desire+12-07-2003 06:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Higher_Desire @ 12-07-2003 06:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteEBegin--> I DON'T KNOW WHEN THIS INTERVIEW TOOK PLACE. THIS IS FROM A POST I FOUND AT THE PIT. [/b][/quote]
me that posted that in CreedPit, that interview was the last that Mark did, it was for radio KDGE in the program The Edge. In own CreedPit has the transcription of the interview and also the audio if I don't make a mistake.

facelessman 12-07-2003 11:34 PM

sounds good to me

Alter Shredder 12-08-2003 05:34 PM

CreedKevin397 12-08-2003 05:52 PM

I can't believe you guys are still talking this. Listen, that was an old interview. Plans change. Can we please accept the fact that Creed either is broken up or won't be doing anything for awhile? I try to keep an open mind about these things, but its frustrating when people won't drop it.

Alter Shredder 12-08-2003 09:33 PM

So kevin and I are on the same page (he just made it a little more clear than I did)

CreedKevin397 12-08-2003 10:01 PM

amen brother.

Bridge of Clay 12-08-2003 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreedKevin397
I can't believe you guys are still talking this. Listen, that was an old interview. Plans change. Can we please accept the fact that Creed either is broken up or won't be doing anything for awhile? I try to keep an open mind about these things, but its frustrating when people won't drop it.

Ditto!!!

I'm glad to know that this board still has some down to earth members on this matter.

Wylde-Tremonti 12-08-2003 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iced
Yeah that is an old interview, since then mark has talked with people at the signing in Orlando and his brother Michael has told us otherwise. Why do you guys keep bringing it up. (thick skulled). Michael has confirmed that Creed is not over. They are just taking some time to do some other things. Sheez.

i think you mean Dan?

Alter Shredder 12-08-2003 10:33 PM

never mind

Wylde-Tremonti 12-08-2003 10:37 PM

no...i thought daniel Tremonti was the one saying everything....or is that wrong on me?

Alter Shredder 12-08-2003 10:38 PM