CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Anna1011 04-20-2005 06:14 AM

have bin sat on my ass for to long is starting to ache

Trimontana 04-20-2005 06:41 AM

i have the period and i feel crap and in a bad mode

Anna1011 04-20-2005 03:34 PM

im having THE worst day ever, this morning i went to catch my bus to school the bloody driver ignored me and drove straight past then i had to walk to school in the rain and i was late. when i had eventually got to school i went to my lesson did loads of work saved it on my disc then my friggin disc decided not to work and i lost all my coursework now im having to write it all up again and it has to be in for tomorrow, looks like its gonna be an all nighter. :(

Dogstar 04-22-2005 12:19 AM

Boooo, that stinks. I hope you made it through the day OK...

Random thought: It's almost time to leave work. :thumbsup:

Sincirr 04-22-2005 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
im having THE worst day ever, this morning i went to catch my bus to school the bloody driver ignored me and drove straight past then i had to walk to school in the rain and i was late. when i had eventually got to school i went to my lesson did loads of work saved it on my disc then my friggin disc decided not to work and i lost all my coursework now im having to write it all up again and it has to be in for tomorrow, looks like its gonna be an all nighter. :(

Oh i hate it when u have days like that!

After that disk thing happened to me, Istarted to save it to a disk and also email myself a copy. Hopefully U have that option at your school, or they should at least offer u guys a folder or something.

Anna1011 04-22-2005 06:40 AM

yeah ive decided to start emailing myself all my work, we do have separate folders for our own work at school but mine never worked so i use my mates but sometimes it goes missing so i started saving to disc. but i got it all done and handed in to my teacher so alls ok now :)

Dogstar 04-22-2005 11:19 AM

Whew, that's good to hear, Anna!

Anna1011 04-22-2005 11:21 AM

:)

i saw some guys i used to go to primary school with today and they havent changed much at all

Sincirr 04-25-2005 03:26 AM

Quote:

yeah ive decided to start emailing myself all my work, we do have separate folders for our own work at school but mine never worked so i use my mates but sometimes it goes missing so i started saving to disc. but i got it all done and handed in to my teacher so alls ok now :)

Im heaps glad. I friggen hate hate haaaaate school computers! :mad:

hmmm whats fer dinner eh?? I have been working hard all day. body craves sustenance lol

Anna1011 04-25-2005 05:09 AM

we had sunday lunch yesterday havent had sunday lunch on a sunday in years :D

Trimontana 04-25-2005 03:21 PM

i feel like watch my "will and grace" dvd collection :D

hayley 04-26-2005 04:32 AM

Haven't been here for a little while! :eek:

Wooo check out my new signature, SHIHAD ROCKS CAN'T WAIT FOR NEW ALBUM!

:D

Anna1011 04-26-2005 03:22 PM

just met this really hot guy at this college thing i went to, when he walked in the room my heart skipped a beat have never had that feeling before. :D :D :D

JulieCitySlicker 04-28-2005 02:06 PM

Man! Some people are assholes :mad: The trashman is outside and some prick honked at them cuz Oh My Gosh,they had to stop for the garbage truck! Asshats!

Dogstar 04-29-2005 01:40 AM

I need to sleep, but I'm keyed up...Long-ass night at work...
LMAO @ asshats...I love that one!

Sincirr 04-29-2005 12:24 PM

Quote:

just met this really hot guy at this college thing i went to, when he walked in the room my heart skipped a beat have never had that feeling before. :D :D :D

oh man its so strange when that happens! So U guys are gonna keep seeing each other I take it? I hope so hehe.

I like this guy at my work right, but he has no idea and it was kinda the same thing with him cept the first time i looked at him i was sorta like :mad1: cos he was so bloody full of himself, but I saw him the next week all depressed and realised i liked him and nowwwwww, i feel worse cos he is dating someonnnnnnnnne :crying:

Anna1011 04-29-2005 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
oh man its so strange when that happens! So U guys are gonna keep seeing each other I take it? I hope so hehe.

ok so when i say meet i didnt actually talk to him, should have but didnt. i hope i see him again :)

Quote:

I like this guy at my work right, but he has no idea and it was kinda the same thing with him cept the first time i looked at him i was sorta like :mad1: cos he was so bloody full of himself, but I saw him the next week all depressed and realised i liked him and nowwwwww, i feel worse cos he is dating someonnnnnnnnne :crying:

aw sweetie sucks when that happens :hugs:

Sincirr 04-30-2005 08:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A1011
i didnt actually talk to him, should have but didnt. i hope i see him again

Yeh! Well if its meant to happen nothing much can stop it hay!:) I had the same thing happen with this guy once and we ended up totally good friends, but once again, he had a gfriend! grrr!

Anna1011 04-30-2005 11:18 AM

Quote:

Yeh! Well if its meant to happen nothing much can stop it hay!:)

yeah, whatever will be will be lol

Quote:

I had the same thing happen with this guy once and we ended up totally good friends, but once again, he had a gfriend! grrr!

had the same thing happen to me once except he wasnt going out with someone but then ended going out with my mate, kinda pissed me off

creedsister 05-01-2005 01:36 AM

well :mad: its been bothering me all night i got something caught in my eye and whatever the lit sucker is it wont come out

Nameless 05-01-2005 03:25 AM

I want to send Scott a letter. Yes, I am a creep. :D

Anna1011 05-01-2005 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
well :mad: its been bothering me all night i got something caught in my eye and whatever the lit sucker is it wont come out

i got something in my eye on a roller coaster before and had to go to the hospital, hope your eyes feeling better today.:)

Sincirr 05-01-2005 07:58 AM

yeh me too hun. Go to the doctor cos u could scratch the surface of your eye and that will drive u nuts!!!! I did that at the beach one time and man it was annoying!

Quote:

Originally Posted by A
had the same thing happen to me once except he wasnt going out with someone but then ended going out with my mate, kinda pissed me off

Man I am so over boys and stuff! well...not totally but...IM OVER EM ATM!

Anna1011 05-01-2005 03:08 PM

Quote:

Man I am so over boys and stuff! well...not totally but...IM OVER EM ATM!

guys suck, they just piss us about grrr!!! but we do sometimes do the same to them tho.

JulieCitySlicker 05-01-2005 08:28 PM

Boys suck :chair:

creedsister 05-01-2005 09:40 PM

I Know It HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA They All Sucketh

creedsister 05-01-2005 09:43 PM

Quote:

i got something in my eye on a roller coaster before and had to go to the hospital, hope your eyes feeling better today.:)

I got it Out With My Hair Dryer it was one of my eye lashes Glued Wit Eye Make Up

Sincirr 05-01-2005 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A1 (hehe)
guys suck, they just piss us about grrr!!! but we do sometimes do the same to them tho.

No never hehehehee!!!!
Hope U R doing well today.
Quote:

Originally Posted by sissy
I got it Out With My Hair Dryer it was one of my eye lashes Glued Wit Eye Make Up

:eek:

Anna1011 05-02-2005 04:32 AM

haha A1 lol

im doing pretty good today am off shopping with my mate later so should be fun :)
hope your ok. :)

hayley 05-02-2005 04:35 AM

Oooh shopping, fun. :D

I can't believe it's May already. :eek:

Anna1011 05-02-2005 04:37 AM

yep yep yep lots of fun :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sis

glad you got it out your eye sis :)

Anna1011 05-02-2005 04:41 AM

WOOHOO!!!! my 2000th post yay! :thewave: :banana: :bounce: :bigjump:

Sincirr 05-02-2005 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Oooh shopping, fun. :D

I can't believe it's May already. :eek:

HAYLEY! YEAHHH! How ya doing!
Quote:

Originally Posted by A1
im doing pretty good today am off shopping with my mate later so should be fun
hope your ok.

Yeh I am doing alright. Most of today was alright. Glad it is over tho. Man I would just love to have heaps of cash and go on a shopping spree! The only time it seems to be allowed is Christmas and then U dont get all the stuff U buy! Someone else gets it all! bah!

LOL!!!!!

creedsister 05-02-2005 09:20 AM

Quote:

WOOHOO!!!! my 2000th post yay! :thewave: :banana: :bounce: :bigjump:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :) That Is Good :D Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I dont keep up With Mine

creedsister 05-02-2005 09:22 AM

Oh there it is 6.323 :D Pretty Darn Good If I do Say So Myself

Sincirr 05-02-2005 11:34 PM

Hehe. Yeh man! I cant believe it can get that many! I am still trying to make 2000!

Anna1011 05-03-2005 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sis
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO That Is Good Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I dont keep up With Mine

im doing pretty good to say i only joined in december 2004 :D :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by sinc
Yeh I am doing alright. Most of today was alright. Glad it is over tho. Man I would just love to have heaps of cash and go on a shopping spree! The only time it seems to be allowed is Christmas and then U dont get all the stuff U buy! Someone else gets it all! bah!

didnt have much cash on me but my mate let me borrow some shes great :) having heaps of cash and just going out and shop would be awsome :D

Sincirr 05-05-2005 10:29 PM

We had a school concert last night. well college. It was pretty cool. Cept most of the choir had no idea of the words to this latin song we were singing!!!!! Hahaha!!!

Anna1011 05-06-2005 04:51 PM

need to go sleep, my bed is calling

Sincirr 05-07-2005 12:59 PM

My mum gave me a present. So cute!
Its this little guitar badge and all over it is these little flashy lights.
Haha, so adorable!