CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Philly Story...I wish it was mine (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1208)

KBoo925 01-05-2003 10:11 PM

Philly Story...I wish it was mine

Just thought I'd share this story w/you guys....
I spoke to my big sister last night and she told me that she and her family stayed at the Wydham Plaza hotel for New Years. My brother-in-law has a twin brother, who was also there w/his family. On New Years Eve, he was in the elevator and was chatting w/this guy on the way up. When the guy got out, the girl who was standing next to him said, "Do you know who that was?". He didn't, I'm ashamed to say. Well, it was Mark Tremonti!!! Damn, I wish I was there!! I haven't spoken to him about it, but I'll let you know if I get any details. Damn!!!:mad:

Dogstar 01-05-2003 10:13 PM

Holy crap, that's so cool, Karin. Do share if you find out more. That's really neat. By the way, can you PM your snail-mail address? I have something I want to send you.

TeriB19 01-05-2003 10:15 PM

Holy mother of pearl, why do I meet only doofuses in elevators. That's great Karin, please let us know what he has to say about it!!

Weathered 01-05-2003 10:16 PM

lol i know a similar story with michael jordan and eddie murphey
i forget it though....ill tell it later

hotforscott 01-05-2003 10:18 PM

That is so awesome. I am totally jealous of all these Tremo meetings. My time must be coming. I am itching for a pic with all of them, or any of them. I don't think I should get too close to Stapp though. With all my fantasies it might be dangerous, JenRN probably shouldn't either...........LOL.
She's probably gonna reply, "Speak for yourself" LOL:lol:

JenRN 01-05-2003 10:18 PM

WOW Karen!:wow: I think I probably would have fainted!:)

hotforscott 01-05-2003 10:20 PM

oohh, cool avtar Jen.

crest tattoo 01-05-2003 10:20 PM

It reminds me...At the Chicago concert, when we were checking into our hotel, my husband heard the girl next to him say, "I'd like the room next to Scott Stapp" to the clerk. The clerk goes, "Hold on, I'll check and see if he is here yet." The clerk had no clue...

JenRN 01-05-2003 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
<b>That is so awesome. I am totally jealous of all these Tremo meetings. My time must be coming. I am itching for a pic with all of them, or any of them. I don't think I should get too close to Stapp though. With all my fantasies it might be dangerous, JenRN probably shouldn't either...........LOL. &nbsp;
She's probably gonna reply, "Speak for yourself" LOL:lol: </b>

Carrie.... boy do you know me or what? All I have to say is watch out if you or I get our hands on him! God help that man, he would not walk for days!:embarass: :embarass:

KBoo925 01-05-2003 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Holy mother of pearl, why do I meet only doofuses in elevators. That's great Karin, please let us know what he has to say about it!!

I know!!! I need to hang out in hotels, I think...heehee (or move to Orlando). I'll try to get some more info and let you know. By the way, do you think I should even try to write a letter to Scott? I've been thinking about it but, I may just feel disappointed when I don't hear back. I should probably try to just let go...but, I want to get closer...wah!! Breathe Karin...sigh. :rolleyes:

JenRN 01-05-2003 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
oohh, cool avtar Jen.

Thanks;) Felt like looking at a cool moon for a change!

TeriB19 01-05-2003 10:22 PM

What do you have to lose other than some stationery and a stamp? Go for it.

Dogstar 01-05-2003 10:24 PM

Karin, write the letter. Even if he doesn't get it, it will make you feel good that you were able to thank him in some way.

KBoo925 01-05-2003 10:26 PM

Thanks for the advice guys....you're so good to me!! I'll let you know. Gnite.:angel:

hotforscott 01-05-2003 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by JenRN
Carrie.... boy do you know me or what? &nbsp;All I have to say is watch out if you or I get our hands on him! &nbsp;God help that man, he would not walk for days!:embarass: :embarass:

LMAO, you are so right. That is a neat avtar. I like it. I have never changed mine. I need to check some out.