CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed For a Juno Award (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=1871)

Xterminator27 02-17-2003 09:12 PM

Creed For a Juno Award

They better win it, Theyve been nominated for best international atits or group.

For thems who dont know The Juno awards are a CANADIAN award show for Canadain People. But they have a few international categorys and CREED BETTER WIN

Stupid avril lavrine is liek nominated for 6 peices of shit.

Wylde-Tremonti 02-17-2003 09:38 PM

Are Nickelback in there alot?....or Theory of a Deadman?

creedlvr 02-17-2003 09:42 PM

i DESPISE avril lavigne!! did yousee her on ... i think it was the American Music Awards??? ... she was the opening act ... she can't even sing!!!

Wylde-Tremonti 02-17-2003 09:45 PM

...i like avril....she's hot.....

hotforscott 02-17-2003 09:52 PM

I have her CD, I really like the new song. She sounds good on CD, but she did suck at that award show. Her CD is totally doctored.

Go Creed!

DangerousDan85 02-17-2003 11:32 PM

it was the Billboards, yeah she sucks

Lechium 02-18-2003 03:59 AM

She's a true punk girl with string arrangments on slow ballads haha
I'd do her thou... ummm... yeah...

Dogstar 02-18-2003 04:01 AM

She can't sing. That *performance* on the Billboards show was god-freakin-awful.

Lechium 02-18-2003 04:03 AM

She should had used phonogram, like normal poppies do, really....
I'd still do her lol

Sheila63 02-18-2003 10:37 AM

I wish the guys all the best at the Juno Awards. Go CREED!!!!

hotforscott 02-20-2003 04:51 PM

Go Creed!

Puj 02-21-2003 05:29 AM

I've had that peice of news on my site for a long time now, Creed's chances are very few .. I think Eminem will win, although Creed deserve it! ya see, it may be an international award, but it's stil lCanadian judges who pick and Em is bigger there than Creed .. oh, and International doesn't mean just USofA .. it means it could be anywhere and Creed, to be honest, are only big in North America .. take it from a guy who lived 12 years in India and 2 years here in UAE.

hide_tremonti 02-21-2003 07:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Puj
I've had that peice of news on my site for a long time now, Creed's chances are very few .. I think Eminem will win, although Creed deserve it! ya see, it may be an international award, but it's stil lCanadian judges who pick and Em is bigger there than Creed .. oh, and International doesn't mean just USofA .. it means it could be anywhere and Creed, to be honest, are only big in North America .. take it from a guy who lived 12 years in India and 2 years here in UAE.

Yeah, Puj is chart know it all....

hotforscott 02-21-2003 06:25 PM

I hate Eminem, I really wish Creed would get it. Eminem has no talent in my opinion.

Puj 02-22-2003 06:17 AM

Yeah .. Eminem is crazy..he's like a split personality .. one side sings bullshit like 'The Real Slim Shady' and 'without me' and the other side sings stuff like 'Loose Yourself', 'Cleaning Out my Closet' and 'Sing for the moment' and there's a third side taht sings hatefull shit like 'the way i am' and 'cleaning out my closet' and stuff .. oh well .. I admit, I kinda liked Cleaning out ... at first. he writes powerful lyrics at times. Wish he would stop swearing so much though.
Creed deserve it, but their chances are few. :'(