CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott - Screen Caps / 30 Days Until I'm Famous (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6533)

Shadow 05-08-2004 01:44 PM

Scott - Screen Caps / 30 Days Until I'm Famous

Here are the screen caps of Scott from 30 Days Until I'm Famous. THANK YOU Elaine from Passionbreedsfollowers.com for allowing me to share these.

Click on the pics to make them larger.
Scott - 30 Days Until I'm Famous Screen Caps

The Lithium 05-08-2004 01:55 PM

Yiiiihaaa!! I really gotta download that movie when we fix my Internet!

14Fuel 05-08-2004 01:56 PM

Thanks for the post...............gotta love the ponytail! ;)

-Sherri

creedsister 05-08-2004 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
Yiiiihaaa!! I really gotta download that movie when we fix my Internet!

thats cool lith, i liked the ponytail, So darn cute and the glasses not to many guys can look good in em in my opion, he pulled it off all class ponytai so darn cute Thanks Shadow for the pics i missed the show : :(

14Fuel 05-08-2004 04:06 PM

Dear goodness and all that is holey..............CREEDSISTER how could you have missed the show?!?!?! Just kidding..........I almost did myself. :o

-Sherri

Rift 05-08-2004 04:25 PM

This is not directed at Stapp, but that movie I think will go down in history, for being the worst thing someone ever put on film. God awful!

14Fuel 05-08-2004 05:29 PM

Hey Rift...............I agree. It really wasn't the best movie. But then again, most of the "VH1 original movies" aren't. But hey, he's gotta start somewhere, right! ;)

- Sherri

"Am I crazy you ask? Nooooo I'm kuh-ray-zee!"

Shadow 05-08-2004 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
thats cool lith, i liked the ponytail, So darn cute and the glasses not to many guys can look good in em in my opion, he pulled it off all class ponytai so darn cute Thanks Shadow for the pics i missed the show : :(

VH1 is re-airing the show a bunch of times. Look in the other thread I started about the show. The times are posted. I think I titled the thread Scott to Act in VH1 Show (or something like that).

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rift
This is not directed at Stapp, but that movie I think will go down in history, for being the worst thing someone ever put on film. God awful!

If it wasn't for Scott being in the movie, I wouldn't have watched it. It really wasn't good. But, for the little part Scott had, I think he did a great job.

hayley 05-08-2004 08:37 PM

Oh my gosh he looked so cute! Thank you for the link. :D That's defenitly some good eye candy.

Creed_Defaultgirl 05-08-2004 09:51 PM

LOL, I know what you guys mean about how awesome that show was! For such a little part, he was the best actor in the movie! Definatly the hottest! Not very many people can look good in a pony tail. I think it looks stupid on guys personaly, but Scott looked okay with it. I like it better down!

creedsister 05-08-2004 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 14Fuel
Dear goodness and all that is holey..............CREEDSISTER how could you have missed the show?!?!?! Just kidding..........I almost did myself. :o

-Sherri

:o i had to go to the airport downtown, and Got lost, and that about says it but shawdow said they Re-air it, so i will try not forget again :o

hayley 05-08-2004 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Not very many people can look good in a pony tail. I think it looks stupid on guys personaly, but Scott looked okay with it. I like it better down!

Yeah, especially not many guys, but Scott looked SO good. :pant: (His hair looks very nice and healthy too, I bet it's soft) :D I do like it better down too, but pulled back looks very nice.

creedsister 05-08-2004 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Yeah, especially not many guys, but Scott looked SO good. :pant: (His hair looks very nice and healthy too, I bet it's soft) :D I do like it better down too, but pulled back looks very nice.

your right come to think of it it did look healthy

hayley 05-09-2004 12:26 AM

Yeah, it sure did, especially with that back shot. Nice and soft. Mmmm imagine running your fingers through that soft and sliky hair :D

creedsister 05-09-2004 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Yeah, it sure did, especially with that back shot. Nice and soft. Mmmm imagine running your fingers through that soft and sliky hair :D

Yep