CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   "Cold" step down... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10771)

IamFilthy 03-28-2006 07:53 PM

"Cold" step down...

I just found out that one of my favorite bands has disbanded. Cold was a very underrated band and never got the break they deserved. Here is what the lead singer, Scooter Ward, posted on their BB in Feb.:

today we will no longer survive as cold.sam and i will write new songs ,make a new record and see you guys in due time..we love jeremy .hes my brother and i welcome him at anytime.we thank the cold army for all their support throughout the years,the memories the love and the freinds we have made are worth everything.we will always cherish that.and we will always love you.and we would like to thank certain people at atlantic who actually tried to help us.nikki and cheryl thank you .and thank you again cold army,its better to bow out gracefully i think.have a lil class and dignity. and to everyone who supported cold.say hello to the future.

Steve 03-28-2006 08:45 PM

Re: "Cold" step down...

I saw Cold open for Nickelback once and wasn't impressed with their live show. The band's stage prescence was next to nothing IMO. I like several of their songs though.

IamFilthy 03-28-2006 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
I saw Cold open for Nickelback once and wasn't impressed with their live show. The band's stage prescence was next to nothing IMO. I like several of their songs though.

True,...I saw them once and it didn't blow me away either. I was mostly a fan by CD.

RMadd 03-29-2006 01:35 AM

didn't they just release an album within the past 6 mos. or so?

DangerousDan85 03-29-2006 01:59 AM

the only cd i have of theirs is Year of the Spider, i like it alot. i was just starting to get into them when i heard they called it quits, it sucks. i'm probably gonna check out some of their earlier stuff and the latest cd

IamFilthy 03-29-2006 07:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DangerousDan85
the only cd i have of theirs is Year of the Spider, i like it alot. i was just starting to get into them when i heard they called it quits, it sucks. i'm probably gonna check out some of their earlier stuff and the latest cd

"13 Ways To Bleed On Stage" is their best album

Unforgiven Fan 03-29-2006 08:09 AM

wow...that sucks, really sucks...ummm...it sounds like lava/atlantic really did not care about cold and just let it go and it sad that scooter and sam had to do what they did but the music industry sucks really bad right now so things like this probably will happen, I have all their records and their new one to me is the best...

nagpo 03-30-2006 11:09 PM

im sorry