CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   What are you listening to right now! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=188)

bilal 09-26-2010 11:53 AM

Re: Back To TRULYS TOP 10,

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
yep Trulys Top 10, LOVE, those boys from the south....:rockon: :wtf: no, they never ready, they just set there, :roll: FAITH IS ITS OWN WITNESS, The entire BOOM, and ka Boodle....came a long way since those dazeeeeeeeee, and im thinking, this should have been placed in the music matters, but its all about what your hearing right now, so thats how it got here, next one of these, i,ll put it in the music matters.................... number 3....goes to Bon Jovi but since this is a singluar thing i cant do that, I bought stranger in this town, young hearts better hold on, truthfull, Richie True indeed, just so many acomplishments and credits and so forth, Jon,s BLAZE OF GLORY, because that was kool just to stand there Risky....:rockon: ....nobody wants to be famous ;) :laugh: .....Billy The Kid, just a great opening for a solo Album killer guest stars, and if you were a young guns fan it went hand and and hand, It was A Creation Of Something Magicle.......:rockon: ......in truly world, everybody is on the frontlines daily, BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, number 2 is next....

Blaze of Glory :D

godsmack new album 'Oracle' is a very decent one ... it sounds a lot like their older work .... but a tad better.

godsmack - cryin' like a bi***

Faceless Man 93 09-26-2010 07:06 PM

Re: What are you listening to right now!

Relearn Love- Scott Stapp. I cry every time I hear this song.

Justify, You Will Soar and Fight Song from Stapp's solo record are on the horizon.

bilal 09-27-2010 10:36 AM

Jack Johnson - Cocoon

TrulyAmazing 09-27-2010 01:40 PM

Re: Back To TRULYS TOP 10,

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
Blaze of Glory :D

godsmack new album 'Oracle' is a very decent one ... it sounds a lot like their older work .... but a tad better.

godsmack - cryin' like a bi***

I,haven,t had a chance to check out the New One, but thanks for RECOMENDING, i,ll defefentliey check it out...im a big Godsmack Fan, ....:rockon: i like their old stuff....

TrulyAmazing 09-27-2010 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faceless Man 93
Relearn Love- Scott Stapp. I cry every time I hear this song.

Justify, You Will Soar and Fight Song from Stapp's solo record are on the horizon.

:roll: i,ve gotta think side dishes....*Erelevent*....i cry everytime i hear it to...for the no one is JUSTIFIED, momeants, we are now Learning... thanks guys for participating .... scott did,nt have enough credits ya,all all though im a fan and have a lot respect for the guy and love, and he would say The RICO SUAVE, dude makes it but i dont , :D i would bring up the proverb , ACKNOWLEGE, The Lord In All His Ways And Lean Not On that of your own understanding...some things makes no sense, and will remain to make no sense, like me.... and with all , the controversy.. as of late,:D i had exclude stapp from Trulys top 10 :roll: but guys we are having fun...NUMBER 2 I Gave To the artist that brought sexy to the 80,s and the start Of THE PMRC...With Dee Snider And Company .....its hard to say where Dee,s mind was and his conclusions at the time of strangeland, :D scary thought there, Prince, brought SIZZLE, To, TRAVIL, joy humor, pain, and obsticles, From the doves, crying, to my name is, prince, peace be with us, in are conclusions in jesus name, u got blue the color of peace, red the color of war, shake,m up You Got, PURPLE RAIN~~:jam: :rockon: im a raiser everytime i hear it.... Number 1.....is next...loves ya,s.................

VJ Raven 09-27-2010 04:48 PM

"Higher Planes" ~ Whom Gods Destroy. (My SIL's band)

bilal 09-28-2010 12:25 PM

godsmack - running blind

bilal 09-28-2010 12:37 PM

Gov't Mule - In my life

TrulyAmazing 09-28-2010 03:47 PM

TRULYS TO 10 KOOL KATS, Of All Time

1 Attachment(s)
Today Is Drum Roll TIME...............me and bilial i think has had a killer time with this its been a blast, a few rain drops a few brimstones but its so ROCK IN ROLL, BRING YOUR DAUGHTER TO THE SLAUGHTER...:punk2......But oh Yes Bruce We Can Love, NUMBER 1,ya,alls it was hard choice but when i think KOOL :smokin: i get a quick vison.....i promise i was not held at gun point :) KID ROCK ~~ONLY GOD KNOWS WHY....:rockon: great artist brilliant writer..... i cant believe ya,alls i made it to number 1, from was it last week till now ?......hope to do more later, its all about the music...thanks bilial for taging along....the little things me much and makes simplisty a lot more deeper and deepness a lot more like simplicty....PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS NAME BLESSINGS AND STRENETH, ......:cloud9: ....next up the scary countdown....BOO taking u through the halls to the music matters,

TrulyAmazing 09-30-2010 11:14 AM

One Of My Faves To,

:) Amen, We Can Do , James Taylor ~~Sundown, just a great old song...Beautiful And Of Greats Brilliants Written That Decade, :cool:

bilal 10-01-2010 10:41 AM

alter bridge - watch over you

TrulyAmazing 10-01-2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

alter bridge - watch over you

:) .....:rockon: no more pen and paper~~Lady GA GA...from many prespectives, Home Run For Me....it gets me through My Daze...:laugh: alot of Debroha Harry, Influnce, in her style...Big Blondie Fan... Today Is OCT~1 and as if we did,nt have enough fright here, Im going to do some mo........In The FAMOS WORDS OF Donald ...The Lovley Dr LUMIS....I SHOT HIM 6 Times...:laugh: ....SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMS....No Michale Put The Knife Down...Chances Are Folks He Knows You Are Lying...and soon as his weapon is lowered...Oh Boy knows Your Going To Kill Him Again, now all the baby wanted to do is come home, but no you kept him for a test project...for your own Glory LUMIS....who are you Kidding ? all he wanted to do was go trick or treating....ROB just Does An Awsome Job...does,nt He..........noone should take so serious, but you gotta LEAVE THAT What If...or it takes all the fun out....

bilal 10-03-2010 01:58 AM

Wolfmother - Minds Eye

TrulyAmazing 10-03-2010 01:48 PM

Quote:

Wolfmother - Minds Eye

:) :laugh: i find certian songs musing at certian times, Like Rob Use,s In His Direction, :laugh: WARNING LABEL, We Are of no threat....:laugh: i see future purpose ....but not my hair which is about looking as the same as THE ASTRO CREEP 200, i sware, because I Need That Selfish Time, To Go Out And, And Get The De Freezers Conditoners, And Ya,alls I Sware One More Day And I,ll Be Using Big Mamas, House, METHOD, CRISCO, for those strains.... Skid Row~Pshyco Love...........:rockon:

bilal 10-05-2010 01:14 PM

Jakob Dylan - This end of the telescope

TrulyAmazing 10-10-2010 11:52 AM

Do I Have To Say The Words~~Bryan Adams, :rockon: skettles, :hugs: Getting Back To My Happy Place, :rockon: THE COUNT DOWN...:rockon:

bilal 10-10-2010 02:48 PM

Black Label Society - Parade of the Dead

TrulyAmazing 10-11-2010 01:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
.....:rockon: Label Head...:rockon: Im A Fan To Skettles, :cool: CREED~~Pity For A Dime....

VJ Raven 10-13-2010 07:49 AM

Surround Me ~ Scott Stapp.

bilal 10-17-2010 08:19 AM

Alice in Chains - Would

Faceless Man 93 10-17-2010 12:47 PM

Pantera- Strength Beyond Strength

RIP Dimebag Darrell

TrulyAmazing 10-17-2010 01:44 PM

Love Hurts~~Nazareth...:hypno: :jam:

bilal 10-18-2010 01:20 PM

alter bridge - all hope is gone

TrulyAmazing 10-19-2010 08:46 AM

:) .......:rockon: Alice In Chains~~Bones :jam:

bilal 10-19-2010 11:53 AM

alter bridge - ghosts of days gone by

TrulyAmazing 10-19-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

alter bridge - ghosts of days gone by

precious precious, :hugs: but forever, with us, skittles, can,t wait to check my copy out, beautiful silents :) which be a blessing, such a blessing, :laugh: My Kid,s AT CHUNKY CHEESE, ......:rockon:

bilal 10-20-2010 12:03 PM

TrulyAmazing 10-20-2010 08:16 PM

Quote:

:hugs: love the new signature, looks cool, :) when u put up ur new sigs, others do notice, da precious, :hugs: .....:rockon:

bilal 10-21-2010 10:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
:hugs: love the new signature, looks cool, :) when u put up ur new sigs, others do notice, da precious, :hugs: .....:rockon:

Thanks.

Jack Johnson - Sexy Plexi

bilal 10-21-2010 12:02 PM

alter bridge - isolation

TrulyAmazing 10-21-2010 06:43 PM

Ice Ice Baby~~Vanilia ICE, :cool:

TrulyAmazing 10-22-2010 09:19 PM

Randy Travis~On The Other Hand, ugly but he can sing, getting like chris Rock, they dont know whos going get hit next i sware, :roll: i forget who it was i put on THE SLIM SLOW PLAN, nobody do that except who it was perscribed for, including holidays, they already emerging, as a matter of fact :D nobdoy eating this year, everybody going to the gym and geting PHYISCLE, With Olivia, So We Can Keep Those Chills ;) A MULTIPLYING, PEACE BE WITH US IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME, .....:rockon: :hugs:

bilal 10-23-2010 03:49 AM

alter bridge - show me a sign

TrulyAmazing 10-23-2010 12:04 PM

Once You Dig In ~Kravitz, :cool: there is something when nothing speaks, that captavates you to the home shopping network, Damn They Good Hey Dont Need It I,ll Buy It, and the weather channel, we are made overcomers BY OUR TESTIMONIES, Been There, Done That, Great Song, :) :roll: that network, is a saftey high, :cloud9:

bilal 10-24-2010 03:08 PM

alter bridge - slip to the void

nagpo 10-24-2010 06:53 PM

Love will keep us alive - the Eagles

TrulyAmazing 10-24-2010 08:14 PM

:laugh: PRAISE JESUS, it will be build a bridge to, AB, Nation Ya,alls, Right Now, Its, CREED~ONE~:rockon: :note:

TrulyAmazing 10-26-2010 11:29 PM

Run To The Hills ~~IRON MAIDEN, And Big Dismal ~~The Reason I Live, :rockon: And Later It Will Be My Last Call , FOR ALCHAOL, So We Can See The World Through Rose Colored Glasses, And Think To Ourselves What A Beautiful A World, And Dream Of A White Xmas, And Think About A Wonderfull Night, Right Now I,ll Round It, To Queensryhce,s Silent...Lu...Shhhhhhhh**something Peace Be With All :hugs: stay focused,

TrulyAmazing 10-27-2010 11:22 AM

Signs~~CREED One Of Trulys Faves...Spirtuality Shocks A Nation.... :rockon: :bounce: 4 more days to HALLOWEEN, Sharing My Joy Ya,alls Know I Go All Out, SWIFTLY.......Its All The Candy, :bounce: and i derpive myself not, Beseeching CORN_WHO_LEE_OH...:jam: ::hypno: Beavis Must Score, then the end shall come, ~Peace Be With All~

TrulyAmazing 10-29-2010 10:22 AM

Missing Skittles Tell Ya What You Better, Be Over That Flu, ....:chair: one final verse we hear in our heads, u know it was , meant IS OH DONT YOU KNOW....................:rockon: :) the rest is mystery, you,ll know what to do, Once In A Great While, Comes A Great Songs, From All Walks The Word Says My Words NEVER GO OUT IN VOID, As Many Proverbs Was Nailed To One Shepered To The Other, Through The Years, The Greats Surley Never Forgottten, Through That One Song, That Just hits Home, Through The Years, I Have Seen Music Become As Brass, AND LOOSE THAT SPIRTUAL VIBE, I Feel It Coming Back In To Order, So I,ll Be Happy And REJOICE IN IT, One Of My Favorites, Perhaps The Only Favorite From This Suit And Tie Artist Lord Knows They Gotta Way Of Making You Laugh :laugh: Through The Windows Of My Soul ~~Quinton Mills, .....:rockon: just a lovley song, you can call up CBS, tell,em We Have Took Of Their Passions, Our Ratings Are Surley Better Than They, WE LIVE WE STAND, IN PEACE AS ONE, IN ONE MORNING AFTER ANOTHER, and on that note, I,LL LEAVE ya, With Some Soap OPREA ROCK, :: i have to agree, With The Early Days OF LIVING COLOR, Not Bringing Up The Law Suit We Have Peace Now, SOAP ROCK, But What A Line, THE MAN COULD,nt HELP IT IF HE NEEDED A HIT, You Cant TREAT HIM BAD, When A Man Loves A Woman~~Michale Bolton, Peace Be With Us, :hugs: Its FOREVER, :jam: Could,nt Blame Us Hard LOYAL, Im Going Stand In The Rain And Camp For Days To Get To The Best Part Of The Pit Fans, For Not Liking Ya Michale, Or Circus For That Time :mad1: They DECIDED To BETRAY And PUT NEW KIDS ON THE COVER, Oh Buddy We Should Of Knew Then, :laugh: some things u just cant forget they stay with you, Donnie Turned out Ok On The Wildside, a great performer done well with his solo, stuff, and we all know stuff blows up It Was Axcident :hugs: just label it on the bad boy, Jordan Joey We Know It Was You, Donnies get any cooler he would freeze yo,