CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The Stapp problem. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5806)

FEREZ1 02-09-2004 08:53 AM

The Stapp problem.

:mad1:
Hey folks. I'm new to this site so be gentle. i will post my opinion of Scott later. Tell me what you think

The Lithium 02-09-2004 09:29 AM

How could Stapp ever be a problem?

GeeK_2004 02-09-2004 09:35 AM

what problem ??

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

FEREZ1 02-09-2004 10:02 AM

The problem.

Stapp is the problem! I used to like him, but i sure dont now. He has made himself such an easy target! He was wrecked at the Chicago concert, didnt apologize and even insinuated that the accusers were liars.(And don't tell me he wasn't drunk).
He views Creed as HIS band and does'nt seem too bothered about Flip and Mark's problems. He is clearly a bono-wannabe who believes himself to be bigger than his band. Sometimes i look at the guy and totally cringe. He comes across as so egotistical and naive! Then we get all these idiots who defend his actions because it's "our Scott who can do no wrong". Its about time people cut through the crap and saw him as what he is.
I know he has had problems but i'm so glad Mark and Flip have broke free from him so that they can go on and acheive their true potential. It seems they have grown tired of him and want to do their own thing without having Scott as a burden on them. Unlike Stapp they seen to be pretty down to earth people, though they will probably never get the respect they deserve because people see them as the same as Stapp.
Mark has the potential to be one of the greatest rock guitarists of modern times! Would he have acheived that in Scott Stapp's band? I dont think so mate!!
I adore Creed. They have written some amazing songs, but the main reason they have been laughed at, is Stapp. The best is yet to come, but it will be Stappless.
I hope you all respect my view on this, because it is my honest opinion. I wont be pressurized to worship Scott Stapp, unlike some. :rolleyes:

SMACKxxxCREED 02-09-2004 10:15 AM

The Stapp problem

:wtf: :rolleyes:

Sincirr 02-09-2004 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FEREZ1
Stapp is the problem!........( :mad: )........... :rolleyes:

wow! that sounds like it has been building up for a while.

SCOTTSMYMAN 02-09-2004 11:57 AM

:wtf:

creedsister 02-09-2004 12:03 PM

Quote:

Stapp is the problem! I used to like him, but i sure dont now. He has made himself such an easy target! He was wrecked at the Chicago concert, didnt apologize and even insinuated that the accusers were liars.(And don't tell me he wasn't drunk).
He views Creed as HIS band and does'nt seem too bothered about Flip and Mark's problems. He is clearly a bono-wannabe who believes himself to be bigger than his band. Sometimes i look at the guy and totally cringe. He comes across as so egotistical and naive! Then we get all these idiots who defend his actions because it's "our Scott who can do no wrong". Its about time people cut through the crap and saw him as what he is.
I know he has had problems but i'm so glad Mark and Flip have broke free from him so that they can go on and acheive their true potential. It seems they have grown tired of him and want to do their own thing without having Scott as a burden on them. Unlike Stapp they seen to be pretty down to earth people, though they will probably never get the respect they deserve because people see them as the same as Stapp.
Mark has the potential to be one of the greatest rock guitarists of modern times! Would he have acheived that in Scott Stapp's band? I dont think so mate!!
I adore Creed. They have written some amazing songs, but the main reason they have been laughed at, is Stapp. The best is yet to come, but it will be Stappless.
I hope you all respect my view on this, because it is my honest opinion. I wont be pressurized to worship Scott Stapp, unlike some. :rolleyes:

AND TODAY YOU ARE MINE !!!!!! MAN PEOPLE LIKE YOU SUCK!!!!! :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: !!!!

Tamawig 02-09-2004 12:04 PM

well

I kinda agree with this fella.

creedsister 02-09-2004 12:04 PM

:boxing: :offtopic: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump: :bump:
Quote:

Hey folks. I'm new to this site so be gentle. i will post my opinion of Scott later. Tell me what you think

creedsister 02-09-2004 12:08 PM

Quote:

HERES WHAT I THINK FRREZ 1 :shoot: DYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

creedlvr 02-09-2004 12:13 PM

Quote:

I hate new people that come here and spread GARBAGE like this! Go back to where you came from! And NO ... I don't *respect* your view on this. How could you even write this crap!? Oh ... right ... I guess I'm one of those "idiots"!!!

FEREZ1 02-09-2004 12:15 PM

Ferez fights back.

no mate, people like me dont suck, people like me are realistic and dont follow stupid fantasies like little girls! So many people on this board go on about how gr8 Stapp is, when its blantantly obvious he cares for himself only. Its people like you who must annoy the hell out of Mark and Flip. I used to adore everything about creed, but i know hate Stapp. How come? How come he gets so much disrespect from his peers? Why are so many fans losing faith in him? STOP ROMANTACIZING PEOPLE AND GET REAL!!
How could i spread crap like this, hmm cuz its my opinion. I have become totally disillusioned with Stapp.:mad1:

creedlvr 02-09-2004 12:20 PM

I'd like to to suggest ... before this goes any farther ... that no one continue to respond to this.

Even better ... Steve should close the thread.

creedsister 02-09-2004 12:28 PM

Quote:

no mate, people like me dont suck, people like me are realistic and dont follow stupid fantasies like little girls! So many people on this board go on about how gr8 Stapp is, when its blantantly obvious he cares for himself only. Its people like you who must annoy the hell out of Mark and Flip. I used to adore everything about creed, but i know hate Stapp. How come? How come he gets so much disrespect from his peers? Why are so many fans losing faith in him? STOP ROMANTACIZING PEOPLE AND GET REAL!!
How could i spread crap like this, hmm cuz its my opinion. I have become totally disillusioned with Stapp.:mad1:

hey i aint no damn little girl For One And my days And just because Im a chick And i dont ROMANTIACTIZIE~~~All right~~~ IM FOR WHATS RIGHT!!!!! And thats being very narrow minded of you to say that to theses GIRLS HERE!!!! If you come on a here Downing Stapp I will Kick your Ass Even if i was a Dude If You cant It sounds like to me your one of those people WHO CAN DISH IT BUT CANT TAKE IT :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: :mad1: