CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Encouragement and Motivation!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=3916)

Lechium 08-01-2003 12:28 AM

Funny how my positive input was classified as negative and mean.
You people are too funny

DangerousDan85 08-01-2003 09:18 AM

thanks, i am funny, aren't I?

Sheila63 08-01-2003 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by aprile89

Teri .. the only thing you can do girl is kick yourself in the buttocks and next time you get the munchies DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!! or chew on ice lol sounds weird but it helps me sometimes

Thanks for the tip with the ice, aprile.:) I usually drink a lot of water but I'll give the ice trick a try too.

I also wanted to thank Steve for making this thread a Sticky for us. Thanks again, Steve.:clap: :clap:

SCOTTSMYMAN 08-01-2003 10:36 AM

Yes,Thanks Steve! ;)

Try sugar free ice pops too. The taste great and you know you are not getting the calories or the sugar. They make some really good ones too. As for soda my husband just lost about 30lbs. when he stopped drinking soda and now only drinks water! If you are looking for something with a little taste to drink I like Crystal Light. They make some great flavors.;)

Sheila63 08-01-2003 11:21 AM

I'll definitely look for those sugar free ice pops, Kris. Thanks for the reminder, I've been wanting to try those for awhile.:) I have been a big soda drinker but I haven't had any in a few days because I know it's loaded with sugar and isn't good for me. So I've been drinking water. I plan to find some naturally sweetened juices that I can drink that don't have added sugar, corn syrup, etc. in them. Just so I have an alternative other than water to drink, at least every once in awhile. Unfortunately, I can't drink anything with nutrasweet in it, it mades my head feel weird.:wtf: So I'll be checking out the labels when I go do some grocery shopping this weekend.

SCOTTSMYMAN 08-01-2003 12:56 PM

My sister has problem with nutrasweet too. Gives her a headache:banghead: Oceanspray makes a good Cran-Grape all natural no sugar. That's if you like cranberry juice. It's good for your waterworks;)

JulieCitySlicker 08-01-2003 01:53 PM

Cran-grape juice is yummy Kris:P

Sheila63 08-01-2003 05:01 PM

I do like cranberry juice, Kris. Thanks again for the help, I'll look for it when I go shopping.:D The cran-grape juice sounds good.

JulieCitySlicker 08-01-2003 05:05 PM

It is good Sheila:P

Sheila63 08-01-2003 05:27 PM

Thanks, Julie. I'll get some this weekend and let you know.:)

SCOTTSMYMAN 08-01-2003 05:45 PM

They also make a really good cran-raspberry;), very tart if you like that!

Julie, I love cran-grape it's soooo goood!!!:D

Sheila63 08-01-2003 05:52 PM

I love anything with raspberries, Kris. I love the summertime because I love to get fresh raspberries.

hayley 08-01-2003 07:57 PM

I've been "working out" latley, every evening I exersice for half an our, doing running, situps, pressups, arm workouts, leg workouts, lots of stretches, yoga, body raises, squats, things like that, but the thing that pushes me the most is the running. I like the sweat and stuff because I know that it is working.

And of course I eat sensibly, I have cut down on sugar, and instead of having fizzy and milkshakes and stuff like that, I have a glass of water.

It's easy you just need to find a routine that suits you and your lifestyle.

:P

hotforscott 08-01-2003 09:23 PM

Wow, it sounds like you are busy. I wish I had that much motivation. I never feel like excercising so I don't. I need to try.

JulieCitySlicker 08-01-2003 10:02 PM

Woo Hoo! Great for U Hayley:dancing: :bounce: :dancing: