CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Scott Official Website (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8512)

Ana4Stapp 01-23-2005 08:35 PM

Scott Official Website

:confused: I can't understand one point, maybe one of you can help me: The Official Website of Scott Stapp. It's ridiculous. Very poor. There's no news about Scott, no pics, no interviews, no videos...NOTHING!!! Oh I forgot; there's a lot of old "news". It also has a message : FULL SITE COMING SOON(?) When ? On 2027? Maybe 2030?
Where's the Relearn Love video? And what about Scott on Nascar 2004?
We all know that his cd is not released yet, but there's a lot of information about Scott on PBF site! On his Official site?: nothing!!!
In my opinion Wind UP is not only disrespecting his fans, but is disrespecting Scott Stapp. I think that he deserves more than this...He sold millions with Creed...
Stapp, my dear: WAKE UP and DO something about this.

Sorry guys, but this is my point of view...
:mad1: :stapp: :mad:

Bridge of Clay 01-23-2005 08:41 PM

Ana: calma!!! ;)

Well, traditionally Wind-Up only makes complete sites around the release date of its artists debut albums, which is the case. The same happened with AB and Submersed and Megan McCauley.

The RL video was pushed back until its released officially as a single on mainstream radios in US.

Torn Daredevil 01-23-2005 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
In my opinion Wind UP is... disrespecting Scott Stapp.

"I like you better when you get what you deserve..."

Theory of a Deadman

jammy123 01-24-2005 04:21 AM

wind-up is doing a very poor job promoting him.

titan9 01-24-2005 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammy123
wind-up is doing a very poor job promoting him.

I second that.......but it doesn't really surprise me. Afterall, Wind Up is doing a poor job promoting many other bands on their label. Scott definitely deserves a full site and more promotion. Afterall, he was a part of the band that put Wind Up on the map.......

Bridge of Clay 01-24-2005 12:34 PM

promotion will start when the album is ready to be released.

titan9 01-24-2005 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
promotion will start when the album is ready to be released.

I hope so. However, promotion never started when Potter's Field(12 Stones second CD) was released. You never know with Wind Up........

The Lithium 01-24-2005 03:14 PM

Submersed's website said: "Full site coming soon" for more than one year I believe! :D

titan9 01-24-2005 03:21 PM

Really? Seems like Wind Up's doing that with quite a few artists, then........

The Lithium 01-24-2005 03:31 PM

I think they got AB's site up pretty fast. Guess 'cause AB is Creed's past. And Creed is the biggest band Wind-Up has ever had signed.

titan9 01-24-2005 03:47 PM

Yeah, they got it up about a month after Creed's break up was announced, if I remember correctly. But if they got it up so quickly because, as you said, "AB is Creed's past", then what exactly is their excuse for Stapp? He was a part of Creed, every bit as big of a part as the other members were individually. I'd just settle for some news on Stapp from Wind Up right now.

The Lithium 01-24-2005 04:04 PM

Nah, there was WAY more focus on AB than on Stapp.

Agent D 01-24-2005 08:26 PM

Everybody keeps wanting Wind-Up to promote Stapp but you know, they need something to promote him with. Until Scott actually does something to promote, then they're not gonna do anything.

jammy123 01-25-2005 11:47 AM

Quote:

Everybody keeps wanting Wind-Up to promote Stapp but you know, they need something to promote him with. Until Scott actually does something to promote, then they're not gonna do anything.

hey man...ure pretty right in a way...but he deserves more than he's getting.

titan9 01-25-2005 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jammy123
hey man...ure pretty right in a way...but he deserves more than he's getting.

Exactly. He has done two versions of Relearn Love, one of which was made for mainstream. Wind Up COULD promote that. It's not like he hasn't done anything at all; he's done something.