CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   A comical look at Creed (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6865)

aussiecreeder 06-12-2004 07:56 AM

A comical look at Creed

Some may be offended some may laugh.........:)

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2192

TeriB19 06-12-2004 08:28 AM

LMAO!!! Angus the Eagle bit out his eyeball before the Chicago show!! Priceless!! That was hysterical!! Thanks for sharing it.

Arthur Stapp? This guy seems to have pulled the 'real' facts out of his butt, but it was a funny article, nonetheless.

creedsister 06-12-2004 01:04 PM

I Really Didnt Find It Funny

ctfan 06-12-2004 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
Some may be offended some may laugh.........:)

http://www.somethingawful.com/articles.php?a=2192

I don't read articles in threads that start like this.

Dogstar 06-12-2004 02:23 PM

Yeah, the humor was lost on me, except for Angus the Eagle. That part made me giggle. The person wasn't a very good writer...wayyy too long...

aussiecreeder 06-12-2004 06:16 PM

I found it really funny espescially the part about recruiting Mark! :D

hayley 06-12-2004 08:14 PM

That's pretty funny, oh that pic of Stapp, thats sad

Dogstar 06-12-2004 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
That's pretty funny, oh that pic of Stapp, thats sad

Yeah, the one with the eye out. It made me think of the movie A Christmas Story, where everyone keeps telling Ralphie that he'll shoot his out with the BB gun he wants for Christmas :D.

Higher_Desire 06-12-2004 09:31 PM

That was complete crap. I now consider myself dumber for having read it.

H-D :pimp:

Shadow 06-12-2004 11:34 PM

I didn't read the whole thing - a few sentences here and there.

To think somebody who dislikes Creed (I'm assuming the author) would spend soooo much time writing that story.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher Desire
That was complete crap. I now consider myself dumber for having read it.

:lolsign: your statement was funnier then that story!

aussiecreeder 06-12-2004 11:55 PM

I like the picture of "Young Mark" with mandolin playing in church! :)

aussiecreeder 06-13-2004 12:19 AM

another story this one is another piece of creative writing. Pearl Jam vs Creed in a game of basketball and its from the PJ board mind you. Those easily offended go back and talk about whether you like Brian's hair long or short. Those with a sense of humour meanwhile click here; :)

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthrea...pagenu mber=1

creedsister 06-13-2004 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Yeah, the one with the eye out. It made me think of the movie A Christmas Story, where everyone keeps telling Ralphie that he'll shoot his out with the BB gun he wants for Christmas :D.

HaHaHaHaHaHa, LMAO,

TeriB19 06-13-2004 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar

Fa-ra-ra-ra-ra Ra-ra-ra-ra :D

hayley 06-14-2004 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
another story this one is another piece of creative writing. Pearl Jam vs Creed in a game of basketball and its from the PJ board mind you. Those easily offended go back and talk about whether you like Brian's hair long or short. Those with a sense of humour meanwhile click here; :)

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthrea...pagenu mber=1

Oooh, that looks quite good. :D (I'm going to print it off and read it later), I obviously love Creed, and I love Pearl Jam, so basically nothing offends me, I just find it funny.

I will get back to you once I've read that :D

aussiecreeder 06-14-2004 10:11 AM

Quote:

Oooh, that looks quite good. :D (I'm going to print it off and read it later), I obviously love Creed, and I love Pearl Jam, so basically nothing offends me, I just find it funny.

I will get back to you once I've read that :D

okay cool its preddy funny! :D

titanguy9 06-14-2004 01:50 PM

iu thot the locking tremonti in a closet part was hilarious

hayley 06-15-2004 04:34 AM

:laugh: :laugh: :roll: :roll: That was so funny!!

Stapp: "If you win, we'll stop trying to copy you, but if we win, then all the songs that you guys write will be given to us. And our songs become your songs." :lolsign:

Jeff to Mark: "I guess you don't know how to handle your balls" :rofl:

"...then he slapped them each on the behind. The drummer let out a girlish yelp when he was slapped, and then tried to hide a smile. I think he enjoyed it. I think he enjoyed it a little too much ... the game resumed" :laugh:

This part is off the whole basketball game, but one of the funniest bits...
Jeff (talking about sherbert): "Yeah, it's icecream, but it's a different kind of icecream. It's more ... sherbety ... " :D LMAO

That was so funny, some parts I had tears in my eyes, thanks handmedown, that was the best thing I've read today :D

aussiecreeder 06-15-2004 08:51 AM

Quote:

:laugh: :laugh: :roll: :roll: That was so funny!!

Stapp: "If you win, we'll stop trying to copy you, but if we win, then all the songs that you guys write will be given to us. And our songs become your songs." :lolsign:

Jeff to Mark: "I guess you don't know how to handle your balls" :rofl:

"...then he slapped them each on the behind. The drummer let out a girlish yelp when he was slapped, and then tried to hide a smile. I think he enjoyed it. I think he enjoyed it a little too much ... the game resumed" :laugh:

This part is off the whole basketball game, but one of the funniest bits...
Jeff (talking about sherbert): "Yeah, it's icecream, but it's a different kind of icecream. It's more ... sherbety ... " :D LMAO

That was so funny, some parts I had tears in my eyes, thanks handmedown, that was the best thing I've read today :D

don't mention it, yeah its funny as hey? probably would have being better if the writer bothered to learn the names of the band besides stapp but it was hilarious nonetheless!

hayley 06-16-2004 03:55 AM

Yeah, it still cracked me up :D

RMadd 06-16-2004 10:54 AM

started reading it, it was alright, but it got too long, so i skipped to the angus the eagle part... that was pretty funny
one thing i dislike, though, is when anyone but The Onion tries to write tongue-in-cheek stories. especially when they're bashing 'em, as this article did. in the very least, The Onion is humorous. this story just became monotonous, esp. the part about the theological seminary and all that bashing. i just thought of one thing, though: this author seems to be against Christianity, but if he is, then why does he object to Stapp's Jesus poses? in fact, why do any anti-Christians object to them?