CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed INK Question (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2151)

DangerousDan85 03-07-2003 03:19 AM

Creed INK Question

I ordered the Creed INK platinum package and I was wondering how long it takes to get all the stuff. I ordered it on Monday and they haven't even given me an email saying that it shipped yet. :confused:

Dogstar 03-07-2003 03:52 AM

I don't recall that it took too long. Maybe a couple of weeks. You should be hearing something soon :).

Sheila63 03-07-2003 11:52 AM

I hope you get your package soon, Dan. I know how you feel, I still haven't received the latest copy of CreedINK yet!!!:crying: :crying: My patience is definitely being tested!!

TeriB19 03-07-2003 12:09 PM

Dan, mine came relatively quickly. I"d say if you haven't heard anything by the end of next week, buzz them back. I think they may say 7-10 business days.

JenRN 03-07-2003 12:10 PM

I got my CreedINK stuff in 3 days after ordering it! I have had good luck with them until this last issue taking so long! Their costumer service on the e-mail is great they get to you right away!:D

hotforscott 03-07-2003 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan63
I hope you get your package soon, Dan.  I know how you feel, I still haven't received the latest copy of CreedINK yet!!!:crying: :crying:   My patience is definitely being tested!!

Me either, but they were very apologetic and sent me a confirmation number for my issue being mailed the second time. I should get it any day now.

If both happen to arrive I will post a little game on here and the winner can get one of my copies. That way someone who doesn't have a membership can see it. That should be fun. I hope they both come.

Dan, my stuff came within a week. I bet you are excited. I know I was.

TeriB19 03-07-2003 01:01 PM

Carrie that is so nice of you, no wonder I like you so much, you sweetheart!!;)

hotforscott 03-07-2003 01:06 PM

Thanks. I hope that I will get both, but since I hadn't gotten it yet, they told me to wait 2 days and get back with them. After that I still hadn't gotten it. They sent me another and emailed me a conf. #. I wish they would both come. I will have to start thinking of a cool game incase it does.

DangerousDan85 03-07-2003 01:53 PM

Well I just figured why, UPS sent me a letter saying that my address doesn't exist. Our street is pretty new, but I have already gotten a guitar stand delivered by UPS, so it doesn't make sense. They gave us an address of where to pick it up, so I will get it soon.

hotforscott 03-07-2003 02:04 PM

That is weird, but I guess it happens. Atleast you can pick it up.

Sheila63 03-07-2003 07:01 PM

Good to here about how quick the Customer Service is, I think I'll go over there a little later to see if they can give an idea when my copy of the magazine is coming. I hope you get your copy real soon too, hotforscott.

DangerousDan85 03-07-2003 08:22 PM

well i got all the stuff. the magazine is really neat. I got a medium sized shirt, but it looks more like a large, oh well. I already had the 8x10 so I gave that to my little sister. The membership card is really cool also. I will use the $5 off Screamline coupon and get the Screamline guitar strap when they get the black one restocked. Along with the Creed INK sticker, the Screamline sticker is really cool and i didn't know i would get that.

hotforscott 03-07-2003 08:25 PM

Good, Dan. I am so glad for you. You can probably shrink the shirt a tad if you need to. Have a good time enjoying your stuff.

DangerousDan85 03-07-2003 08:29 PM

yeah, that's what I was thinking. I just don't want to totally shrink it :P , so I might wash it in "hot/warm" or "warm/warm"

SJack5802 03-07-2003 08:58 PM

good plan washing man. We just got a new washer and dryer. The old ones conched out after 17 years.

DangerousDan85 03-07-2003 09:05 PM

have u gotten an answering machine yet?

hotforscott 03-08-2003 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by SJack5802
good plan washing man. We just got a new washer and dryer. The old ones conched out after 17 years.

LMFAO, Scott. 17 years, that sounds like my parents stuff. They have shit for like 20 years before it goes out. Maybe I don't splurge as much as they do, but I have been married over 5 years and I swear I have had 3 vacuum cleaners. I get the 59.99 Bissell ones, maybe they are cheaply made, but my parents had the same crap for decades before it went out. I will say that my fridge, washer and dryer are still going strong being only a few years old.......LOL. Your comment just cracked me up.

HigherGirl 03-09-2003 01:19 AM

Hey Dan...
mine took atleast a couple weeks...:)
Hang in there!!!!!;)

DangerousDan85 03-09-2003 01:26 AM

i got it Friday, we had to pick it up at some UPS building