CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Creed INK Question (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2151)

DangerousDan85 03-07-2003 03:19 AM

Creed INK Question

I ordered the Creed INK platinum package and I was wondering how long it takes to get all the stuff. I ordered it on Monday and they haven't even given me an email saying that it shipped yet. :confused:

Dogstar 03-07-2003 03:52 AM

I don't recall that it took too long. Maybe a couple of weeks. You should be hearing something soon :).

Sheila63 03-07-2003 11:52 AM

I hope you get your package soon, Dan. I know how you feel, I still haven't received the latest copy of CreedINK yet!!!:crying: :crying: My patience is definitely being tested!!

TeriB19 03-07-2003 12:09 PM

Dan, mine came relatively quickly. I"d say if you haven't heard anything by the end of next week, buzz them back. I think they may say 7-10 business days.

JenRN 03-07-2003 12:10 PM

I got my CreedINK stuff in 3 days after ordering it! I have had good luck with them until this last issue taking so long! Their costumer service on the e-mail is great they get to you right away!:D

hotforscott 03-07-2003 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan63
I hope you get your package soon, Dan.  I know how you feel, I still haven't received the latest copy of CreedINK yet!!!:crying: :crying:   My patience is definitely being tested!!

Me either, but they were very apologetic and sent me a confirmation number for my issue being mailed the second time. I should get it any day now.

If both happen to arrive I will post a little game on here and the winner can get one of my copies. That way someone who doesn't have a membership can see it. That should be fun. I hope they both come.

Dan, my stuff came within a week. I bet you are excited. I know I was.

TeriB19 03-07-2003 01:01 PM

Carrie that is so nice of you, no wonder I like you so much, you sweetheart!!;)

hotforscott 03-07-2003 01:06 PM

Thanks. I hope that I will get both, but since I hadn't gotten it yet, they told me to wait 2 days and get back with them. After that I still hadn't gotten it. They sent me another and emailed me a conf. #. I wish they would both come. I will have to start thinking of a cool game incase it does.

DangerousDan85 03-07-2003 01:53 PM

Well I just figured why, UPS sent me a letter saying that my address doesn't exist. Our street is pretty new, but I have already gotten a guitar stand delivered by UPS, so it doesn't make sense. They gave us an address of where to pick it up, so I will get it soon.

hotforscott 03-07-2003 02:04 PM

That is weird, but I guess it happens. Atleast you can pick it up.

Sheila63 03-07-2003 07:01 PM

Good to here about how quick the Customer Service is, I think I'll go over there a little later to see if they can give an idea when my copy of the magazine is coming. I hope you get your copy real soon too, hotforscott.

DangerousDan85 03-07-2003 08:22 PM

well i got all the stuff. the magazine is really neat. I got a medium sized shirt, but it looks more like a large, oh well. I already had the 8x10 so I gave that to my little sister. The membership card is really cool also. I will use the $5 off Screamline coupon and get the Screamline guitar strap when they get the black one restocked. Along with the Creed INK sticker, the Screamline sticker is really cool and i didn't know i would get that.

hotforscott 03-07-2003 08:25 PM

Good, Dan. I am so glad for you. You can probably shrink the shirt a tad if you need to. Have a good time enjoying your stuff.

DangerousDan85 03-07-2003 08:29 PM

yeah, that's what I was thinking. I just don't want to totally shrink it :P , so I might wash it in "hot/warm" or "warm/warm"

SJack5802 03-07-2003 08:58 PM

good plan washing man. We just got a new washer and dryer. The old ones conched out after 17 years.