CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Waxing Poetica (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Whats love? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9090)

HR2004 05-08-2005 11:54 PM

Whats love?

Ok I know this is where we post like poems but they also say you can post stories and stuff.Well I was wandering what everyones opinion on love was??
I mean your own opinion and experiences I guess what you figure it is.Why I ask this is I'm wandering what I feel for someone is real true love.I know there are diffrent theories and stuff on love.I just want to know what you guys thought.

Anna1011 05-09-2005 03:33 PM

when you see them and your heart skips a beat, actually i have no idea what love is anymore

creedsister 05-09-2005 03:38 PM

its on my signature The depths behind true love You know the dying kind :) and of course then there the way tina turner to felt about it :D :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: sometimes it just dont seem right :D for what ever reason but remembear true love will never hide from ya

Ann Allusion 05-09-2005 04:04 PM

What is Love?

for me, the following is as close a definition of LOVE as i have ever been able to find:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.
I Corinthians 13:4-7

Love is not all about physical attraction, butterflies, sex and fireworks...true love that will last comes from within when two people can see their relationship going further than the physical...and get to know each other as the unique personalities and human beings they are...:laugh:...and that takes a lot of communication by means of conversation.

just a few thoughts... ;)

HR2004 05-09-2005 04:24 PM

I agree with both of you and I like the verse in corinthians I find myself in that chapter alot!thanks for your thoughts!

creedsister 05-09-2005 04:56 PM

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
when you see them and your heart skips a beat, actually i have no idea what love is anymore

So Purple So Full Of Passion ~~BARNEY KNOWS ...I LOVE YOU YOU LOVE ME WE,RE GOOD FRIENDS LIKE FRIENDS SHOULD BE WITH A GREAT BIG HUG AND KISS FROM ME TO YOU WONT YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anna1011 05-09-2005 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
:D
So Purple So Full Of Passion ~~BARNEY KNOWS ...I LOVE YOU YOU LOVE ME WE,RE GOOD FRIENDS LIKE FRIENDS SHOULD BE WITH A GREAT BIG HUG AND KISS FROM ME TO YOU WONT YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME TOO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

sis you are the best you always know how to put a smile on my face :D

Ann Allusion 05-09-2005 07:14 PM

aye, cs does know how to make us smile...:rockon:

creedsister 05-09-2005 10:31 PM

:d

HR2004 05-09-2005 11:02 PM

I agree she makes me laugh and smile 2!

Dogstar 05-16-2005 08:02 PM

What Ann said. Don't think I could say it any better. Also, it's pretty rare in my opinion. Sometimes you think you have it, but most times, you don't. I think in general, a lot of people just aren't capable of real love because for the most part, it requires not being selfish, and that's hard for a lot of people.

fluttergirl 05-17-2005 05:05 PM

ill agree with the rarity bit, mostly because i dont believe i have ever seen love. on the large, it simply doesnt exist. humans are too self preserving and self conceited to love another being. i would say that it is more common in bonds between mother and child though.