CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Dogstar 01-28-2008 09:53 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

^^^Sad, but true.

Randomness: I hate that the bad win and the good lose.

TrulyAmazing 01-29-2008 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
^^^Sad, but true.

Randomness: I hate that the bad win and the good lose.

yes from a certian point of view somehow thats the way its always been , but randomly PRACHING TONITE THERE IS NOT A BATTLE THAT MY GOD HAS NEVER LOST NEVER A WAR THAT HE DID NOT SEE UNJUSTICE THEY HE DID NOT INTERCEED SAW CAME AND CONCOURED AND WON AND TOOK A FEW DOWN ON THE WAY THAT WAS AT ONE TIME STUMBLING BLOCK FOR HIS CHILDREN charriots can be moved horses can be moved we can be moved BUT THE ONE THING that is grounded IS OUR FAITH because faith Is Like THE ALMIGHTY WITNESS Glory To God Jesus said to one of the people This man loves me And He As Never Even Saw Me GLORY TO GOD In Our Fleshley Form We MAY THINK THAT WE HAVE FAITH TO MOVE MOUNTAINS But Only The Lord Thy God Knoweth That FAITH THAT WE MAY THINK IS MOVING MOUNTAINS unto him Is No More Than A Musterseed Now Spouting GLORY, and you saying to self ME I COULD USE MORE FAITH Sure You Can GLORY, We Are Still Made To Walk By Faith Not By Sight and as we walk in the faith we can get filthey rich in the blessings of his precious spirt and kingdom , sorry i know this does belong in the faith forum :D but i was in a random mood

JulieCitySlicker 02-02-2008 05:03 PM

Quote:

Yikes, Julie, I sure hope things improve for you. What a scary couple of days!

Thank you Kerri, me to:eek: That scare the crap outta me! I go in for my appointment for the fibroid Thursay....FINALLY!! I hope that we can get something figured out before my next period, I don't know how many more like that I can take:( :wtf:

TrulyAmazing 02-03-2008 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
Thank you Kerri, me to:eek: That scare the crap outta me! I go in for my appointment for the fibroid Thursay....FINALLY!! I hope that we can get something figured out before my next period, I don't know how many more like that I can take:( :wtf:

well my girl you,d better get a going it i know it seems like a time to panic but its not as bad at seems So I hope and pray :D you have a great period if there is such a thing Haaaaaaaaaa But We Will Try It Loves Ya Julie

Dogstar 02-07-2008 06:17 PM

Hope all is well, Julie!

Random thought: People can be really irritating sometimes.

TrulyAmazing 02-07-2008 08:02 PM

Quote:

Hope all is well, Julie!

AMEN Dog they can, some need to either lead follow or get out of the way the ones i get a kick out of which brings me joy are those who are trying to tallia up all they can ;) HAAAAAAAAAAA

JulieCitySlicker 02-08-2008 03:56 PM

Quote:

Hope all is well, Julie!

They are going to have me go in for exploratory surgery sometime in March to look at the tumor, see exactly where its at, how big it is a, has it gotten bigger, an take a sample of the lining of my uterus.
Hopefully that will give us some more answers to go about getting it out.

TrulyAmazing 02-09-2008 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
They are going to have me go in for exploratory surgery sometime in March to look at the tumor, see exactly where its at, how big it is a, has it gotten bigger, an take a sample of the lining of my uterus.
Hopefully that will give us some more answers to go about getting it out.

PRAISE GOD, i feel better now my julie girl that your getting this seen into farther because if they become bothersome and grow instead of go away on thier own They Have To come Out a lot of people the word exploratory sugery is just like a bad word but a good doctor who is trying to help you will recomend that for the first step of getting better its like its not going away anytime soon it has become bothersome and now starting to In Large in growth so i believe they are wanting to next that step and getting out the right way, your on the way now to be feeling better soon my julie girl :hugs: :hugs:

Sincirr 02-11-2008 12:34 PM

Yes I hope it can be removed with no issues hay. Oh that would be so good for you hun!

BTW hello everyone! Sis, I will get to your mail VERY SOON

TrulyAmazing 02-11-2008 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Yes I hope it can be removed with no issues hay. Oh that would be so good for you hun!

BTW hello everyone! Sis, I will get to your mail VERY SOON

i got yo mail babeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dogstar 02-13-2008 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
yes from a certian point of view somehow thats the way its always been , but randomly PRACHING TONITE THERE IS NOT A BATTLE THAT MY GOD HAS NEVER LOST NEVER A WAR THAT HE DID NOT SEE UNJUSTICE THEY HE DID NOT INTERCEED SAW CAME AND CONCOURED AND WON AND TOOK A FEW DOWN ON THE WAY THAT WAS AT ONE TIME STUMBLING BLOCK FOR HIS CHILDREN charriots can be moved horses can be moved we can be moved BUT THE ONE THING that is grounded IS OUR FAITH because faith Is Like THE ALMIGHTY WITNESS Glory To God Jesus said to one of the people This man loves me And He As Never Even Saw Me GLORY TO GOD In Our Fleshley Form We MAY THINK THAT WE HAVE FAITH TO MOVE MOUNTAINS But Only The Lord Thy God Knoweth That FAITH THAT WE MAY THINK IS MOVING MOUNTAINS unto him Is No More Than A Musterseed Now Spouting GLORY, and you saying to self ME I COULD USE MORE FAITH Sure You Can GLORY, We Are Still Made To Walk By Faith Not By Sight and as we walk in the faith we can get filthey rich in the blessings of his precious spirt and kingdom , sorry i know this does belong in the faith forum :D but i was in a random mood

Hehe, all is good. I could use some patience today. People are still so getting on my last nerve.

TrulyAmazing 02-14-2008 07:49 PM

Quote:

Hehe, all is good. I could use some patience today. People are still so getting on my last nerve.

All Is good If We We Where Rose Colored Glasses HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Dog before i go in a long speach GLORY IM GOING STAND ON MY RANDOM THOUGHT, LIKE REM:baaa: :baaa: SO Standddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddd, just picture that video for a while Dog Haaaaaaaaa Rose Colored Glasses Haaaaa

Dogstar 02-14-2008 07:54 PM

LOL, will do :D

TrulyAmazing 02-14-2008 08:42 PM

Quote:

LOL, will do :D

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LMAO :D you know what im talking about HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ,

Sincirr 02-17-2008 09:44 AM

oK that does it, I can now say that I officially want to marry Lenny Kravitz! How sensational is he man!