CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   The official 2010 tour review thread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13163)

My Sacrifice 06-30-2010 11:08 AM

The official 2010 tour review thread

I know the tour is in another month, but figured we could get the thread started.

My Sacrifice 07-26-2010 10:02 PM

Re: The official 2010 tour review thread

Did anyone go to the Nashville show?

sbchick4 07-31-2010 05:40 PM

I went to the Mt. Pleasant, Mich. show last night. I saw them last year when they were in the Detroit-area, and they (mainly Scott's voice) seemed much improved over last year. My husband agreed.

Not that we're knocking Creed or Scott last year, but we had just kind of accepted that time's changed his voice and it wasn't what it used to be. This year though, we saw what seemed like a marked difference and they were much closer to their heyday.

I did notice in WAWO Scott was singing "she" and "they" instead of "he"

maccamer 07-31-2010 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sbchick4
I went to the Mt. Pleasant, Mich. show last night. I saw them last year when they were in the Detroit-area, and they (mainly Scott's voice) seemed much improved over last year. My husband agreed.

Not that we're knocking Creed or Scott last year, but we had just kind of accepted that time's changed his voice and it wasn't what it used to be. This year though, we saw what seemed like a marked difference and they were much closer to their heyday.

I did notice in WAWO Scott was singing "she" and "they" instead of "he"

Do you happen to remember the setlist? Did they play any Full Circle songs or older material that they usually don't play?

sbchick4 07-31-2010 07:16 PM

I don't remember the set list, but I'll tell you what I remembered.

They opened with Bullets, ended with One Last Breath and Higher.

There weren't too many songs off the new album. Three maybe? Suddenly, A Thousand Faces and Overcome. No Rain, which was surprising to me because that was the only one of the new songs that seemed to get any radio play near me.

Other songs played, in no particular order: Faceless man, One, My Own Prison, Torn, Say I, What If, What's This Life For, My Sacrifice.

There was no Ode or Unforvigen (:( )
I can't say there was really any material that isn't usually played.

When SS introduced WAWO, he made a mistake, and after talking about the life-changing event, etc. He said, this is "What's this life for"...and then corrected himself. They're human. It got a laugh out of most people. Kind of conflicting messages in the songs though...
:doh:

Also - Theory of a Deadman opened and seemed a little off. Both my husband, and his cousin who was with us, have seen them before (I have too but I fell a sleep, but that's another story) said they were MUCH better the time before and it seemed as if their singer was sick or something, so that may be it.