CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   An American Education (funny stuff) (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6335)

Higher_Desire 04-16-2004 06:45 PM

An American Education (funny stuff)

Supposidly, this kid actually turned in these essays for classes. I hope this doesn't reflect the US as in illeterate nation. But they are really funny. Check 'em out here.

H-D :hammer:

RMadd 04-16-2004 10:22 PM

wow
wow
wow
that's awful
i'm afraid to wonder what grade that kid is in. i feel sorry for the teacher having to grade that shit. i'd be unable to control myself, prolly rip it up and pitch it.
wow.

GoodGodGirl23 04-16-2004 11:29 PM

hmmmmmmm :eek:

facelessman 04-17-2004 02:35 AM

omg. all i can say is wow.

Trees of Wisdom 04-17-2004 03:33 AM

I bet you that he watches MTV all day.

facelessman 04-17-2004 03:37 AM

i bet you that he does drugs all day.

Trees of Wisdom 04-17-2004 04:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
i bet you that he does drugs all day.

This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs and its after effects .

Trees of Wisdom 04-17-2004 04:05 AM

I actually read it. The kid is a genius! He is so witty. He seriously needs some dope to calm himself down. How ironic it is that his name is Jeremy (PJ fans out there, know what I'm talking about)!

facelessman 04-17-2004 04:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
This is your brain, this is your brain on drugs and its after effects .

lol

facelessman 04-17-2004 04:12 AM

Quote:

How ironic it is that his name is Jeremy (PJ fans out there, know what I'm talking about)!

interesting...

RMadd 04-17-2004 03:27 PM

that kid has got to be on something.... prolly mtv, like Trees already said

Higher_Desire 04-17-2004 05:25 PM

Quote:

How ironic it is that his name is Jeremy (PJ fans out there, know what I'm talking about)!

Hmmmmm. I didn't think of that. :rolleyes: Very interesting...

H-D :dead:

Said Eyes 04-19-2004 04:29 AM

My god that was hilarious! The peruvian god tangent was genius, absolute genius.

Comedy. Fucking. Gold.

Once I was in a science exam and didn't know the answer to a question so I answered "Because God willed it so". The teacher called me in after class and told me to take it more seriously. Whatever dude...

Said Eyes 04-19-2004 04:36 AM

Quote:

I actually read it. The kid is a genius! He is so witty. He seriously needs some dope to calm himself down. How ironic it is that his name is Jeremy (PJ fans out there, know what I'm talking about)!

I dont get it. Where is the correlation between a Jeremy creating amazing pieces of writing like those above and a song about a Jeremy killing himself in class?

Dude! Youre name's Ben? My names Ben too! How ironic!

Trees of Wisdom 04-19-2004 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Said Eyes
I dont get it. Where is the correlation between a Jeremy creating amazing pieces of writing like those above and a song about a Jeremy killing himself in class?

Dude! Youre name's Ben? My names Ben too! How ironic!

It's just funny that the weirdo kid's name is Jeremy. Kind of like a stereotype if you want to think of it that way.

Higher_Desire 04-19-2004 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Said Eyes
Once I was in a science exam and didn't know the answer to a question so I answered "Because God willed it so". The teacher called me in after class and told me to take it more seriously. Whatever dude...

LOL. That's great. I've said something like that in class before and the teacher told me I was wrong. Apparently, there was a more precise answer.

H-D :naughty:

RMadd 04-19-2004 04:15 PM

i knew a weirdo kid named Jeremy in middle school... not suicidal, but just kinda strange

Xterminator21 04-19-2004 06:36 PM

AHhahahahaa

That essay is halarious!
and damn i HOPE hes joking

Higher_Desire 04-19-2004 06:58 PM

My favorite one was in the one about El Niño, where he said "like all this mexican, it's dangerous." :roll:

H-D :naughty: