CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What do you want to hear on the next Creed album? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4496)

benkenobi 09-28-2003 07:27 PM

What do you want to hear on the next Creed album?

Somebody might have made a thread like this, but I'm too lazy to scroll down and check and see. Anyways, on the new album I want Creed to go all out, and show the "wannabes" their true talent. I hope to hear some killer guitar solos, and let Flip come through more with some sweet drum/percussion stuff. I would also love to hear all those "old-school" Creed songs that they've never released. Scott mentioned Creed's first song that they ever thought of as their own called "Grip My Soul." I would like to hear that as well as the songs cut from previous albums like "Nothing" that we've heard so much about. And if they have enough stuff to have a 2 disk album then let 'em at it. That would be sweet to have a 2 disk or bonus disk album. Maybe a bonus disk could have some new acoustic songs or cover songs on it!!! :D

Just my thoughts.

facelessman 09-28-2003 09:01 PM

i wanna hear strong, filling power chords in songs, like torn, and i wanna hear awesome guitar solos., and drum solos, and bass solos. and i also want to hear some soft stuff too. whatever they come out with, im gonna love it.

benkenobi 09-28-2003 09:39 PM

I've heard Tremonti's doing the bass part again, but he's talented enough I'm sure he can belt out some good bass solos!!!:tremonti:

JulieCitySlicker 09-28-2003 09:51 PM

I think they should have more songs like SHWM and Who's Got My Back, and Bullets:dancing:

hide 09-28-2003 11:21 PM

Mark is going to do the bass parts again? I've seen one or two "soures" say that but i'm hoping Brett does the bass parts next album. Not that Mark isn't talented enough to do a bass solo but it would be better for him to concentrate on the guitar parts which he has to do rhythm and lead together already.

Brett should be on the record for back-up vocals and he could also play guitar where necessary on the album and perhaps even a Hunger Strike Creed version with Scott and Brett.

I would love shredding galore, bass solos, Scott to continue to expand his range and hold to some notes big time in this record. A double cd would be great or perhaps doing what Radiohead did with Kid A and Amnesiac. Perhaps they could do a bonus disc with live material and covers and perhaps some new covers.

facelessman 09-29-2003 12:54 AM

yeah

Delirium 09-29-2003 04:44 AM

I'd like to hear some more vocals from Tremonti. Not just backup like we've been hearing, but like in MOP, where he gets his own lines.

Also maybe a more complex guitar part. And one more thing, a good mix of soft and heavy, not just soft, and not just heavy.

JenRN 09-29-2003 09:58 AM

Re: What do you want to hear on the next Creed album?

Quote:

Originally posted by benkenobi
<b>Somebody might have made a thread like this, but I'm too lazy to scroll down and check and see. Anyways, on the new album I want Creed to go all out, and show the "wannabes" their true talent. I hope to hear some killer guitar solos, and let Flip come through more with some sweet drum/percussion stuff. I would also love to hear all those "old-school" Creed songs that they've never released. Scott mentioned Creed's first song that they ever thought of as their own called "Grip My Soul." I would &nbsp;like to hear that as well as the songs cut from previous albums like "Nothing" that we've heard so much about. And if they have enough stuff to have a 2 disk album then let 'em at it. That would be sweet to have a 2 disk or bonus disk album. Maybe a bonus disk could have some new acoustic songs or cover songs on it!!! :D &nbsp;

Just my thoughts. </b>

I agree, they would be wise to put out bonus tracks and DVD seeing that is the "thing" to do now! I just want it to rock, guitar solos, incredible lyrics, music that makes you never want to turn it off. I think it will be great!:jam:

faceless kiwi 09-29-2003 10:31 PM

Well seeing stapp said they wanna dabble into the heavier stuff, next album, thats all i want.

And some dark lyrics, like mop.

JenRN 09-29-2003 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by faceless kiwi
Well seeing stapp said they wanna dabble into the heavier stuff, next album, thats all i want.

And some dark lyrics, like mop.

Me too!!!!!:rockon:

facelessman 09-30-2003 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Delirium
I'd like to hear some more vocals from Tremonti. Not just backup like we've been hearing, but like in MOP, where he gets his own lines.

Also maybe a more complex guitar part. And one more thing, a good mix of soft and heavy, not just soft, and not just heavy.

yeah

DangerousDan85 09-30-2003 12:33 AM

some stuff, u know, the hits

facelessman 09-30-2003 01:11 AM

yeah

RMadd 09-30-2003 10:39 PM

I hope this is their "rockin'est" CD yet. Something more metal-driven, because they could definitely pull that off. If they put out another album as un-solid Weathered, they're likely through.

facelessman 09-30-2003 11:42 PM

probly