CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Incubus - World Wide Tour (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6140)

The Lithium 03-22-2004 06:14 AM

Incubus - World Wide Tour

I'm about to see the guys in a mouth. They're awesome! Have anyone of you seen them? If so, what songs did they played?

Anyway. On this thread you can talk about anything you want about Incubus. Songs, band members, videos, concerts. Enjoy!

Enjoy Incubus

luvscott4ever 03-22-2004 02:50 PM

I saw them about a year and a half ago, for the Morningview tour....Then I saw them at Lollapallooza in Utah last August...in that show they did do a couple of their new songs, I really enjoyed them.

The Lithium 03-22-2004 02:50 PM

By the way. Does anyone know which one of the songs that will be the next single from "A Crow Left of the Murder..."?

The Lithium 03-22-2004 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
I saw them about a year and a half ago, for the Morningview tour....Then I saw them at Lollapallooza in Utah last August...in that show they did do a couple of their new songs, I really enjoyed them.

That's awesome!! They recorded Lollapallooza and made a live CD, didn't they? And isn't the "Nice To Know You" video also recorded at the concert? Are you about to see them this tour too?

Ever heard Smokin' The Herb Again? It's really different! :smokin:

luvscott4ever 03-23-2004 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by extreme_LITHIUM
That's awesome!! They recorded Lollapallooza and made a live CD, didn't they? And isn't the "Nice To Know You" video also recorded at the concert? Are you about to see them this tour too?

Ever heard Smokin' The Herb Again? It's really different! :smokin:

I'd love to see them again, but I'm not sure if they're coming here yet...so far, looking at the tour, they aren't scheduled for here yet!

The Lithium 03-23-2004 03:38 PM

Quote:

I'd love to see them again, but I'm not sure if they're coming here yet...so far, looking at the tour, they aren't scheduled for here yet!

If they have played for you before they sure will do it again.

luvscott4ever 03-23-2004 11:37 PM

I would think so, it IS a world?/US tour!!

hayley 03-24-2004 12:36 AM

They are coming to New Zealand, I think they might be here now, or they are arriving in the next couple of days. I really want to go see them, I don't know many of their songs, only the singles, but they are still a pretty decent band. They are performing in Auckland, and Wellington (my town) But sadly, I don't have enough money *sigh*

The Lithium 03-24-2004 04:00 PM

Quote:

I would think so, it IS a world?/US tour!!

I think so. They're playing in Japan - like 4 concerts, New Zeeland - 1 or two, Austrailia - 1 or two, Europe - VERY, VERY MANY and the states - also VERY MANY!!

The Lithium 03-24-2004 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
They are coming to New Zealand, I think they might be here now, or they are arriving in the next couple of days. I really want to go see them, I don't know many of their songs, only the singles, but they are still a pretty decent band. They are performing in Auckland, and Wellington (my town) But sadly, I don't have enough money *sigh*

D'oh!! :homer: So sad! Luckly I have my ticket now! YES!!! :)