CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The coolest thing happend... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6284)

Higher_Desire 04-11-2004 10:44 PM

The coolest thing happend...

I was riding the plane back from Seattle to Boise, and had my laptop on. This really cute stewardess looked at my background and told me how much she liked it. It's a Creed one that I made a couple of weeks ago. I thanked her, and she said (and I quote) "Creed rules." I was like "hell yeah they do!" She asked me where I found the background, and if she could get it, and I said I could e-mail it to her, but she said she didn't e-mail (maybe just so I couldn't e-mail her, but whatever) and I told her about the Feed and the boards here, and that if our leader Steve ever got the download section back on I'd post it on there, and she said she would definetly check it out!

Just thought I'd let you know the good news. :D

H-D :punk:

Dogstar 04-11-2004 10:50 PM

That is awesome. I love it when you run into a random Creed fan!

JulieCitySlicker 04-11-2004 11:07 PM

Awesome Colin :D

Shadow 04-11-2004 11:28 PM

I wish I would run into some Creed fans.

Although tonight I was shocked when my brother-in-law said "I thought it was cool when the lead singer wrote that song about his son."

Trees of Wisdom 04-11-2004 11:47 PM

That's cool. Meeting Creed fans outside of the internet.

hayley 04-12-2004 01:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
Although tonight I was shocked when my brother-in-law said "I thought it was cool when the lead singer wrote that song about his son."

lol yeah I love it when my family and friends say good things about Creed :D

Colin, that's awesome, did you tell her about how awesome I am? ;) j/k

And you have a laptop...okay, I hate you.

RMadd 04-12-2004 01:30 AM

so, uh, did you join the Mile High club that day? if you don't mind me asking, of course....

Lechium 04-12-2004 01:42 AM

Poor Higher_Desire -- asked for sturades's e-mail and she shot him down =(
how sad... I guess...

facelessman 04-12-2004 01:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lechium
how sad... I guess...

lol thats awesome

Trees of Wisdom 04-12-2004 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
lol thats awesome

I would have done the same. LOL, no offense to Higher_Desire.

facelessman 04-12-2004 03:00 AM

aww sad...but still funny haha

GeeK_2004 04-12-2004 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow
I wish I would run into some Creed fans.

yea....me too ...

PaulMcCoygirl 04-12-2004 12:44 PM

That's awesome! Glad to hear random people like Creed!

Higher_Desire 04-12-2004 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
lol yeah I love it when my family and friends say good things about Creed :D

Colin, that's awesome, did you tell her about how awesome I am? ;) j/k

And you have a laptop...okay, I hate you.

Of course I told her about how sweet and lovable you are! lol. j/k. Actually, your name never came up. Sorry. And, my laptop was "free." One of the programs they had here at my school for a couple years was the Laptop Initiative, and all incoming freshmen would recieve a "free" laptop, even though we actually pay for it through our tuition, so it's really not free. We get free internet and a wireless network. They had to cut the program after 2 years due to financial problems.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
so, uh, did you join the Mile High club that day? if you don't mind me asking, of course....

Tried and failed. Of course, getting shot down is something I'm quite use to.

Quote:

how sad... I guess...

Yeah, well, like I said, it's something I'm use to. Of course, not just with stewardesses... also every girl I've ever known.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trees of Wisdom
I would have done the same. LOL, no offense to Higher_Desire.

None taken.

H-D :nutty:

Sheila63 04-12-2004 12:54 PM

That's a cool story, Colin!!:) It's always great to meet another Creed fan. I gave a new friend a ride home a few weeks ago and we were talking about music. I showed her my crest necklace I have hanging from my rearview mirror and found out she's a fan too.

RMadd 04-12-2004 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Tried and failed. Of course, getting shot down is something I'm quite use to.

that's too bad... but at least you tried... better than not trying and not knowing what would've happened for the rest of your life (or something like that)

Lechium 04-12-2004 07:37 PM

Quote:

Yeah, well, like I said, it's something I'm use to. Of course, not just with stewardesses... also every girl I've ever known.H-D :nutty:

try not giving a shit. that's the highest freedom, that's best way to get girls.
dont give a shit -> not nervous -> coldheaded -> get what you need.

hayley 04-12-2004 08:59 PM

Quote:

Actually, your name never came up. Sorry.

Whatever. But I bet your'e lying. ;) I will never talk about you ever again to any of random people come up to me and start talking about Creed. :laugh: Just kidding.

Quote:

We get free internet and a wireless network. They had to cut the program after 2 years due to financial problems.

WOW FREE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: At our school we do get internet but the teachers are really really mental about it beacuse all we do is download games and music, etc. And of course visit Creed Feed. :D

Trees of Wisdom 04-12-2004 09:17 PM

Quote:

Whatever. But I bet your'e lying. ;) I will never talk about you ever again to any of random people come up to me and start talking about Creed. :laugh: Just kidding.

WOW FREE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: At our school we do get internet but the teachers are really really mental about it beacuse all we do is download games and music, etc. And of course visit Creed Feed. :D

I usually go to Creed Feed during computer class.

hayley 04-13-2004 01:26 AM

Yeah same here, I just have to be careful that the teacher doesn't catch me :( Because we aren't actually allowed to use the internet unless it's for "school use" Oh yeah, and EVERYONE follows those rules :rolleyes: ;)

facelessman 04-13-2004 02:59 AM

Quote:

lol thats aweosme

facelessman 04-13-2004 03:01 AM

Quote:

try not giving a shit. that's the highest freedom, that's best way to get girls.

i agree

GeeK_2004 04-13-2004 08:58 AM

Quote:

yea...me too ...

Creed_Defaultgirl 04-13-2004 06:59 PM

My computer teacher has mirrors all around the room so she can see all of our screens! So that sucks.

If I have my Creed shirt on, random people come up to me and say, hey creed sucks. That's all I get. :rolleyes:

Hey Colin, are you going to marry her if she sends you an e-mail??? ;)

Trees of Wisdom 04-13-2004 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by facelessman
lol thats aweosme

Lol, facelessman. You say "lol thats awesome" and "i agree" a lot. ;)

HoundDog 04-13-2004 07:54 PM

LOL? :confused:

hayley 04-14-2004 02:17 AM

Quote:

Lol, facelessman. You say "lol thats awesome" and "i agree" a lot. ;)

:laugh: I noticed that today...oh well we shouldn't complain it's better than meh

Higher_Desire 04-14-2004 02:27 AM

Quote:

Absolutely. Sometimes difficult for me, though.

Quote:

WOW FREE INTERNET!!!!!!!!!!! At our school we do get internet but the teachers are really really mental about it beacuse all we do is download games and music, etc. And of course visit Creed Feed.

Yes, but you must remember... that is high school. This is college. They have no control over us. My high school teachers were always anal about that, too.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Creed_Defaultgirl
Hey Colin, are you going to marry her if she sends you an e-mail???

Yes.

Quote:

Lol, facelessman. You say "lol thats awesome" and "i agree" a lot.

Haha. I never noticed that. No wonder you're trees of "wisdom."

Quote:

I noticed that today...oh well we shouldn't complain it's better than meh

Very true.

H-D :rockon:

hayley 04-14-2004 02:35 AM

Quote:

Yes, but you must remember... that is high school. This is college. They have no control over us. My high school teachers were always anal about that, too.

Actually, we don't call it highschol here we call it college, then after that you go to university. :D But anyway, you're very lucky.

Higher_Desire 04-14-2004 01:16 PM

Quote:

Actually, we don't call it highschol here we call it college, then after that you go to university. :D But anyway, you're very lucky.

Huh. That's weird. You Aussies have everything switched up, don'tcha? Your toilets flush the other way, you put "u's" in words where they don't belong (like in colour), and you talk weird. (actually the aussie accent is kinda hot.)

H-D :nut:

RMadd 04-14-2004 07:32 PM

Quote:

(actually the aussie accent is kinda hot.)

that reminds me... last night, some guy down the hall, one of his girlfriend's friends called, looking for his roommate, speaking in an australian accent (sounded awful), we think she was just trying to spy on him.... we were messing w/ her a helluva lot... funny stuff, fo' shizzle... it's amazing how overly confident CreedH8er is w/ the ladies when they're not present compared to when they are