CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Full Circle is... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=13327)

Chris98GT 10-28-2010 02:41 PM

Re: Full Circle is...

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerJim
You really contridicted yourself there. Myles is still loyal even if he's touring with another Artist?

It's contradicted, and no I didn't. If he wasn't loyal to AB, he would have jumped at the Velvet Revolver opportunity.

Chris98GT 10-28-2010 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
nothing will ever compare to Stapp back in 1998 and 1999.

Indeed.

First time I saw them was Oct. '99 at the Aragon in Chicago. Amazing is an understatement.

What I saw in '09 was a shell of that band.

TrulyAmazing 10-28-2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris98GT
It's contradicted, and no I didn't. If he wasn't loyal to AB, he would have jumped at the Velvet Revolver opportunity.

:laugh: Damn If i was,nt Loyal i would have jumped, to on that one, or like a really long time ago, and done something that had promise with my life, but no i guess something never change, I WANNNNNNNNA ROCK, ....:rockon: its the, ONE THINGS, AS UNTO JESUS CHRIST YE CANT KILL...:rockon: :hugs: :hugs: No More Choking Tyes, And No More Tears, :laugh: everybody stay alive and out of jail, And PEACE WILL BE WITH US, :hugs: Love, Each, Other,

RangerJim 10-28-2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

All I get out of a long reply is you correcting me...glad to know the other parts I mentioned resignate in your mind too.

RangerJim 10-28-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
:laugh: Damn If i was,nt Loyal i would have jumped, to on that one, or like a really long time ago, and done something that had promise with my life, but no i guess something never change, I WANNNNNNNNA ROCK, ....:rockon: its the, ONE THINGS, AS UNTO JESUS CHRIST YE CANT KILL...:rockon: :hugs: :hugs: No More Choking Tyes, And No More Tears, :laugh: everybody stay alive and out of jail, And PEACE WILL BE WITH US, :hugs: Love, Each, Other,

I didn't understand anything you said, once again...by the way "God" can't hear you on the internet...

maccamer 10-28-2010 04:53 PM

Quote:

Indeed.

First time I saw them was Oct. '99 at the Aragon in Chicago. Amazing is an understatement.

What I saw in '09 was a shell of that band.

I agree with what I downloaded on bootleg and the 2009 DVD, but you should check out the 2010 shows. Great improvement and I swear that the old Stapp shines through from time to time. Faceless man on the Indiana bootleg 2010 shows he can still yell/growl with all the rasp in his voice. Probably can't do it very often or he will lose his voice. The acoustic shows were great. Very little yelling/growling, but excellent singing interpretations of the songs.

Chris98GT 10-29-2010 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RangerJim
All I get out of a long reply is you correcting me...glad to know the other parts I mentioned resignate in your mind too.

Resignate? You mean resonate?

Was Sarah Palin your English teacher?

Chris98GT 10-29-2010 09:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maccamer
I agree with what I downloaded on bootleg and the 2009 DVD, but you should check out the 2010 shows. Great improvement and I swear that the old Stapp shines through from time to time.

See, that's the problem. The old Stapp shined through "from time to time" at the show I saw in '09 too. He just doesn't have it anymore.

King Oropher 10-29-2010 09:48 AM

I really like Full Circle and prefer it over AB III. I think the chorus to most of the songs are just more catchy then AB III and Stapps lyrics are better IMO. Good Fight is my least fav though. How many copies has it sold so far?

TrulyAmazing 10-29-2010 10:30 AM

Quote:

Resignate? You mean resonate?

Was Sarah Palin your English teacher?

Longer Speak, Unless You Be The Great , CORN_WHO_LEE_OH ???? CORN_WHO_LEE_OH.....:jam: :jam: just the mention of his greatness brings JOY To the World Stuff, CORN_WHO_LEE_OH :laugh: :laugh:

nagpo 10-29-2010 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King Oropher
I really like Full Circle and prefer it over AB III. I think the chorus to most of the songs are just more catchy then AB III and Stapps lyrics are better IMO. Good Fight is my least fav though. How many copies has it sold so far?

400,000, last time I checked wikipedia. So they are 100,000 away from going gold.

Odetolife 10-31-2010 02:07 PM

It's such a great record, definatly not my favorite creed album but it's good, I just hope creed V is old school sounding.. And Stapp is sounding so much better, I don't see why people rip on him, I mean give the guy a break, it doesn't bug me I'll still support creed and Scott Stapp and AB and Myles, these guys are great, you don't hear any other bands that sound like them, it's a treat. God bless CREED!!!

Dark_Knight 10-31-2010 02:42 PM

I wouldn't trust wiki.

nagpo 10-31-2010 03:44 PM

Hence the reason why I noted I got the info from wiki.

Dark_Knight 10-31-2010 04:21 PM

You said it as fact actually lol the last time I heard it was in the 300's but I'll have to do some research.