CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   All morality aside, would you eat human? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9466)

Peter 07-30-2005 06:35 PM

All morality aside, would you eat human?

If there was some way to have it available without any controversial issues like dead people, stem cell use, etc.

if someone laid a big chunk of human meat (cooked how you like it) in front of you, would you eat it?

I would love to dive into a tender drumstick or a rib or something just to see what it tastes like. Maybe add some BBQ sauce.

But then there's the question, what would be good human? Probably baby. Imagine eating an intercollegiate athlete with scarred, tough muscle tissue and strong bones and tendons. That would stink.

Ana4Stapp 07-30-2005 07:23 PM

:eek:

No, I would not.
But of course there are situations like in the airplane's disaster in Andes Chile- in 70's decade, that the 14 people could only survive by eating human meat...

JulieCitySlicker 07-30-2005 10:33 PM

HELL NO!!! That is just nasty :wtf:

creedsister 07-30-2005 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter
If there was some way to have it available without any controversial issues like dead people, stem cell use, etc.

if someone laid a big chunk of human meat (cooked how you like it) in front of you, would you eat it?

I would love to dive into a tender drumstick or a rib or something just to see what it tastes like. Maybe add some BBQ sauce.

But then there's the question, what would be good human? Probably baby. Imagine eating an intercollegiate athlete with scarred, tough muscle tissue and strong bones and tendons. That would stink.

:) IM RIGHT UP FOR IT :flamer:

creedsister 07-30-2005 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
:eek:

No, I would not.
But of course there are situations like in the airplane's disaster in Andes Chile- in 70's decade, that the 14 people could only survive by eating human meat...

yes like in the movie Alive

Ana4Stapp 07-30-2005 10:53 PM

Wasnt this film inspired in the real accident?

creedsister 07-30-2005 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Wasnt this film inspired in the real accident?

yes it was based upon an accident , those poor dudes... i think as i recall they ran out of chocolate and wine
before they started eating the meat of the dead bodys but it must have been yucky b/c they did,nt have no sauces , like pete posted

Ana4Stapp 07-30-2005 11:05 PM

lol...only you sister to make me laugh... :D

hayley 07-31-2005 01:01 AM

Jesus, are you physco? :wtf:

JulieCitySlicker 07-31-2005 08:41 PM

^^^Thats what I'm wondering to Hayley :wtf:

aussiecreeder 07-31-2005 08:42 PM

and the "award" for weirdest thread for 2005 goes to......*drum roll*
this is crazy........
if if was one of those soccer players in the andes i hope i would choose to die rather than to eat people. who knows what i would actually do......anyway this topic is whacked.

Peter 07-31-2005 11:06 PM

Aw common, it's not THAt crazy. You were never curious while watching one of the Silence of the Lambs movies? Although I suppose in those he eats things like liver and brains. I don't even eat those parts of most animals, they're a little gross to me.

Muad'Dib 08-01-2005 11:45 AM

. . .

creedsister 08-01-2005 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter
Aw common, it's not THAt crazy. You were never curious while watching one of the Silence of the Lambs movies? Although I suppose in those he eats things like liver and brains. I don't even eat those parts of most animals, they're a little gross to me.

:)

creedsister 08-01-2005 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
and the "award" for weirdest thread for 2005 goes to......*drum roll*
this is crazy........
if if was one of those soccer players in the andes i hope i would choose to die rather than to eat people. who knows what i would actually do......anyway this topic is whacked.

Wait Wait Hold The Phone :D LETS not Give Awards Away JUST YET* ;)

creedsister 08-01-2005 12:03 PM

AUDREY 2 Lit Shop Of Horrors

:D SAID IT BEST And I Quote !!! SOME PEOPLE DESERVE TO DIE :D

JulieCitySlicker 08-01-2005 10:13 PM

This thread makes my stomach turn everytime I come to the board and see the title :peoplesey :throwup:

creedsister 08-01-2005 10:50 PM

:D hows come