CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Negativity (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=867)

Xterminator27 12-11-2002 11:16 PM

Negativity

Hmm that last few posts from a few people... (SCoutly and that otehr guy) have really broughten a cloud of negativity to ths bb. I just hope that the Magical STEVEO can sav us!

DangerousDan85 12-11-2002 11:19 PM

I cracked amish jokes along the way, that's all I could do

TeriB19 12-11-2002 11:20 PM

Dan, you had me cracking up. We really needed the comic relief you provided. Thanks!!!!

GoodGodGirl23 12-11-2002 11:20 PM

Hey back off of Scutley.. I leik him I don't think he did nuffin wrong..???:( :confused: :embarass:

Xterminator27 12-11-2002 11:21 PM

lol ya and all i can do is BE HAPPY:bounce: :dancing: :bounce:

although iw ould verry liek it if we could just ge trid of all this and pretnd like it didnt happen. im starten to regret comen here in this houre, just kinda changed my outlook on this place a bit. All that swearing and bashing..... Insulting and so forth. i mean none of its nessasary but u all have to act like children and pretend that it is.

GGG23 im disgusted at how u reacted to me saying plese delete this thread a while ago. Now ur pissen on aout it again,. you should have just simply said no thank you and all would be settled. Ranting, insulting and bashing is gona help noone. Just makes things worst...

But at least things are better NOW

WHY CANT EVERYONE JUST GET ALONG AND BE HAPPY!?!?!

BEEEEEEEEEEE HAPPY!!! :dancing: :dancing: :bounce: :angel: :D :bounce: :eek:

DangerousDan85 12-11-2002 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by TeriB19
Dan, you had me cracking up. We really needed the comic relief you provided. Thanks!!!!

that's what I'm here for, he didn't reply to me about the snitz pies

Scutley 12-11-2002 11:24 PM

Thgank You GGG your the greatest im in a bad mood tonight sorry all

GoodGodGirl23 12-11-2002 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xterminator27
lol ya and all i can do is BE HAPPY

although iw ould verry liek it if we could just ge trid of all this and pretnd like it didnt happen. im starten to regret comen here in this houre, just kinda changed my outlook on this place a bit. All that swearing and bashing..... Insulting and so forth. i mean none of its nessasary but u all have to act like children and pretend that it is.

GGG23 im disgusted at how u reacted to me saying plese delete this thread a while ago. Now ur pissen on aout it again,. you should have just simply said no thank you and all would be settled. Ranting, insulting and bashing is gona help noone. Just makes things worst...

But at least things are better NOW

WHY CANT EVERYONE JUST GET ALONG AND BE HAPPY!?!?!

BEEEEEEEEEEE HAPPY!!! :dancing: :dancing: :bounce: :angel: :D :bounce: :eek:

Oops, then I must have missed a whole lots of da thread then...(I missed da swearing n da bashing??!!)Cuz you should know me better then that X man.. that I am a nice woman... that doesn't go for bashing and insulting and the likes,(And wouldn't have said that about not deleteing an awful thread!).. Soo it was a missunderstanding on my part, and I appologize to you,and would leik one from you!!!:eek: :eek:

Xterminator27 12-11-2002 11:31 PM

noo i meant from before, i remember a while ago i asked u to delet a thread cuz i felt that it was spam, and u went all crazy with insults and such.

GoodGodGirl23 12-11-2002 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Xterminator27
noo i meant from before, i remember a while ago i asked u to delet a thread cuz i felt that it was spam, and u went all crazy with insults and such.

I have not a clue whah you is talking bouts now X?? Huh?? Spam??:( :embarass: :confused: :eek: Da past is da past, lets let sleeping doggies lie please, anyhoo...:P

Xterminator27 12-11-2002 11:36 PM

nahh id rather run em over with my truck. So they never come awake EVER AGAIN. I just ope steve can somehow prevent this from happening in the future

GoodGodGirl23 12-11-2002 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Scutley
Thgank You GGG your the greatest im in a bad mood tonight sorry all

Just try to take a deep breath Scutley, n relax...:angel: ;)

Xterminator27 12-11-2002 11:44 PM

hmm well that was an unplesent outburst of bashing.. lets hope it dont happen again

Amish Warlord 12-12-2002 01:21 AM

oh p-lease.

-J

creedfan47a 12-12-2002 01:24 AM

oh p-iss off.