CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random "who cares?" thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6079)

hayley 05-01-2004 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
:mad1: they suck and those pad things you put on your tummy dont work :mad1: i like a warm hair dryer on mine awww comfey :)

What pad things that you put on your tummy? :confused:
I LOVE a hot water bottle, it works for me if I leave it there all day. :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
I don't know. I think I sat wrong or something.

Really? Your balls must be (forgive me) Huge then :eek: How can you sit wrong and then get a sore ball? I'm so glad I'm not a guy.

Quote:

Yeah. I really didn't need to know that.

You think talking about cramps is bad? Wait until you move in with a woman, be prepared to protect yourself every month.

creedsister 05-01-2004 10:11 PM

Hahaha your right girl but a least we only get like that one time a month, Guys suffer From it !2 months a year HAHAHAHA

hayley 05-01-2004 11:21 PM

:confused: I don't get it....2 months a year? :help: I'm dumb :laugh:

Once a month, yeah at least we don't have it all the time, but the time goes so fast :eek:

Higher_Desire 05-02-2004 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Really? Your balls must be (forgive me) Huge then :eek: How can you sit wrong and then get a sore ball? I'm so glad I'm not a guy.

;) Sometimes they bang against each other or get squashed between your legs if you're not careful. They're actually kind of inconvenient.

Quote:

You think talking about cramps is bad? Wait until you move in with a woman, be prepared to protect yourself every month.

Yeah. I think I'm quite a long ways from there.

H-D :suave:

RMadd 05-02-2004 02:48 PM

Why did God give women yeast infections? So they know what it's like to live w/ an annoying cunt every once in a while!

Higher_Desire 05-02-2004 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
Why did God give women yeast infections? So they know what it's like to live w/ an annoying cunt every once in a while!

:roll:

Why did God give women boobs? So you got something to look at when you're talking to them.

H-D :suave:

hayley 05-03-2004 12:04 AM

Quote:

;)Sometimes they bang against each other or get squashed between your legs if you're not careful. They're actually kind of inconvenient.

:laugh: :laugh: You don't know how hard I laughed when I read that. :laugh: But, I do feel sorry for you though, that must suck, especially if it was to happen in the most embarrasing of places. I'm sure you can think of where. :eek:

Quote:

Yeah. I think I'm quite a long ways from there.

Well stay away from it as long as you can. Just kidding.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan

:lolsign: That cracked me up. :nono:

Quote:

Why did God give women boobs? So you got something to look at when you're talking to them.

Ohh man guys, guys, guys, guys, what should we do with you. :rolleyes:

JulieCitySlicker 05-03-2004 12:51 PM

C ya, I'm off to the gym :D

Higher_Desire 05-03-2004 12:57 PM

Quote:

:laugh: :laugh: You don't know how hard I laughed when I read that. :laugh: But, I do feel sorry for you though, that must suck, especially if it was to happen in the most embarrasing of places. I'm sure you can think of where. :eek:

I think I shifted wrong during History class. I didn't even notice that I had done it. That happens sometimes. I didn't even realize it until I stood up and was like "What the..???"

H-D :gandalf:

hayley 05-04-2004 01:45 AM

:yikes2: Ohh you poor, poor thing...does it hurt when it happens, or is just uncomfortable?

Higher_Desire 05-04-2004 05:51 PM

Quote:

:yikes2: Ohh you poor, poor thing...does it hurt when it happens, or is just uncomfortable?

It's great you're taking such an interest in this. LOL. It can be anything from a small sore spot to your whole nut stinging. If it's nothing serious (as this was) it stops in a few hours or so. But this one time, a few years ago, I was helping a friend of mine with some of his wrestling stuff (the real kind, not WWE), but my nut hurt so bad from that. Apparently, that's why wrestlers usually wear thongs and tight spandex. It prevents your nuts from slapping into your leg.

H-D :zombie:

Sincirr 05-04-2004 10:39 PM

......fascinating.....
:flee:

Dogstar 05-04-2004 11:11 PM

This thread is cracking me up...:laugh:

JulieCitySlicker 05-04-2004 11:12 PM

I'm kinda afraid to post in here now :o

:flee:

LMAO!

hayley 05-05-2004 02:51 AM

Quote:

It's great you're taking such an interest in this. LOL.

:D I'm just curious.

Quote:

It can be anything from a small sore spot to your whole nut stinging. If it's nothing serious (as this was) it stops in a few hours or so.

Stinging? It stings? I thought it would ache or something like that.
And...a few hours? HOURS?!?! You have a ball, or balls, that are sore for a couple of hours if it's quite bad? Holy geesh. :scared:

Quote:

Apparently, that's why wrestlers usually wear thongs and tight spandex. It prevents your nuts from slapping into your leg.

Oh, really? So the superstars that don't wear that underwear, does that mean that they are brave enough to fight the stinging ball, or they have so small balls that it doesn't slap against their leg? :laugh:

This is interesting, I never really knew guys balls could slap againt their leg...