CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Panties (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5700)

Higher_Desire 01-28-2004 01:19 PM

Panties

Hell, if there can be a thread asking guys what kind of underwear we like, why not one for girls? So ladies, what style is best for you?

H-D :hypno:

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-28-2004 01:47 PM

I'll be th brave one! I prefer thongs personally. I never use to but as I lost the weight they became more comfortable. YES, ladies they can be comfortable! Plus, it feels like you have nothing on! ;)

marlsy 01-28-2004 02:00 PM

I also wear thongs and my husband LOVES them!!! :smokin: They really are comfy when you get used to them. I wear them because I hate underwear lines! :D

SleeplessAngel 01-28-2004 02:01 PM

Either thongs or bikini.

SCOTTSMYMAN 01-28-2004 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by marsly
my husband LOVES them!!!

So, does mine! :naughty: He always picks new ones out for me!

WeatheredWoman 01-28-2004 02:10 PM

Thongs are comfortable to me because I got a J-Lo butt :o So when I wear "normal" underwear the normal size is always too small for my butt and the ones that my butt will fit in are too big on my other places! Grrrr... :mad:

When I'm havin' my period though I'm wearing tanga's from Sloggy, because I don't do tampons(don't know if it was proper grammar :confused: )

Jez 01-28-2004 02:38 PM

I prefer to wear nothing at all, but when working, I do wear something :) Just don't think it's proper to go there sans chonies....lol

JenRN 01-28-2004 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WeatheredWoman
Thongs are comfortable to me because I got a J-Lo butt :o So when I wear "normal" underwear the normal size is always too small for my butt and the ones that my butt will fit in are too big on my other places! Grrrr... :mad:

When I'm havin' my period though I'm wearing tanga's from Sloggy, because I don't do tampons(don't know if it was proper grammar :confused: )

I can totally relate, I have a J LO ass as well! :D

RMadd 01-28-2004 03:55 PM

I, personally, prefer thongs.

on hot women, that is.

Mulletman 01-28-2004 04:26 PM

who doesnt?

I seem to be very partial toward these.

hayley 01-28-2004 05:43 PM

I love big bloomer undies, you know the big granny ones...j/k

I go for lace panties, I prefer black hipster ones :D

Higher_Desire 01-28-2004 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
who doesnt?

I seem to be very partial toward these.

Very nice, Mullet! ;)

I'm so glad no one has said Grannie Pannies. :laugh: I'd think thongs would be uncomfortable. Just a single string cutting right up your butt like that. I got a great story about a thong. I'll tell it to ya if you want. I promise it's PG rated. It's not dirty.

SleeplessAngel 01-28-2004 06:12 PM

I forgot, I like the black lace type short panties too, those are comfy!

hayley 01-28-2004 06:17 PM

Sure Colin, tell us the story.

I tried a thong once, didn't like it that much, whenever I sat down I was always moving around because it felt like it was splitting my ass in half

Higher_Desire 01-28-2004 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Sure Colin, tell us the story.

OK, here's the story.

It was about 2 or 3 days before my high school graduation (early June 2002), and my friend Sheryl asked me if I'd ever seen a thong before. "Uhhh... Yeah..." I said in an "Duh, of course" type of tone, and she said "Wanna see mine?" I was taken a bit aback at the up front question. Oh, before I forget, this was near the end of lunch period and in an almost empty cafeteria. So after she asked if I wanted to see it, I said "Yeah." as I got a big grin on my face. So right there in the caf, she dropped her pants down part way, and said "Do you like it?" "Oh yeah." was my responce. Of course since it's near the end of the year, I had a camera at school, and clicked it before she pulled her pants back up. She just giggled. Of course stupid Austin was there and his reaction was "Owww. That's gotta hurt!" She said "I won't be able to go to the graduation, so can I have my hug now?" "Absolutely." We hugged, then the bell rang that lunch period was over. I still to this day have that picture.