CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Brian Marshall? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5129)

hide 12-17-2003 07:47 PM

man this is awesome news, I don't see Brian rejoining Creed for their next full album as impossible. If the issues with Mark and Scott P have been sorted out then why not with Stapp?

Bridge of Clay 12-17-2003 08:01 PM

those aren't news... those were thougths

hide 12-17-2003 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tremonti_Fed
those aren't news... those were thougths

thats true i guess i'm just trying to latch on to something positive its just rumour!

johellion 12-17-2003 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by musicmind226
Did you mention stapp to him? or him re-joining? creed on the 4th album whenever that may be?

Man, I am so glad that the chemistry is still there. :cool:

Stapp is not going to be in this new band....As far as I know...(don't know about the others) ...Brian will not play music with Stapp.....sorry

chafin24 12-17-2003 08:46 PM

This is as close as you are going to get to the actual creed meaning its going to be brian marshall, mark tremonti and scott phiilps and a singer. :D
I am not trying to be mean this my take on the whole thing.

johellion 12-17-2003 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by janem
Yes Johellion, I certainly remember you. I was with the group when we were supporting Brian and "Grand Luxx".. remember that fun time. I'm billycat23, and Toni's friend from VA, maybe you remember. I'm so excited that Brian, Mark and Scott P. are together again... I'd always hope this would happen! Mark's an incredible person and so talented... I remember him saying that he always thought Brian was the best bass player he'd played with. Now, its all come full circle. This is a very nice chat area, the best I've found so far.
:)

YESSSSSSSS...I remember you!!! We had fun on that yahoo site...I loved the chat sessions....How is Toni?..I haven't heard from her in a while...I had her cell number....but when I moved..I lost my book with all my phone # in it...Is she still in Alabama? She came to see me one day....and she had invited me to do numerous things with her...but at that time I worked night shift...it was just hard for me to go and do much. I am glad to know that some of the same people are still around

Brian always said the same about Mark...they have a good chemistry together musicly...

hide 12-17-2003 08:58 PM

oh okay so according to you there is a great gulf between Stapp and Marshall that will probably never be healed. that is too bad if Creed does indeed go on Heslta will be the bass player or the current arrangement will continue with Mark handling the bass parts!

chafin24 12-17-2003 09:06 PM

I heard on a mark tremonti bb that brett hestle and scott stapp had a falling out after the chicago concert the bad one.

hayley 12-17-2003 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chafin24
I heard on a mark tremonti bb that brett hestle and scott stapp had a falling out after the chicago concert the bad one.

Yeah, exactly. You heard this news...come on I mean everyone is thinking all of these different thoughts, most of them stories.

We need to stop making assumumptions, honestly, it's getting so hard deciding on what to believe.

Now I'm not saying you are wrong, but this story you "heard" could be all bullshit. You just can't believe everything you hear...

chafin24 12-17-2003 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addicted2stapp
Yeah, exactly. You heard this news...come on I mean everyone is thinking all of these different thoughts, most of them stories.

We need to stop making assumumptions, honestly, it's getting so hard deciding on what to believe.

Now I'm not saying you are wrong, but this story you "heard" could be all bullshit. You just can't believe everything you hear...

I am not trying to start anything.

hayley 12-18-2003 02:43 AM

Yeah I know that, I'm not saying that you are. Sorry.

I'm just stating what I see on this board and other boards. Sorry again.

johellion 12-18-2003 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hide
oh okay so according to you there is a great gulf between Stapp and Marshall that will probably never be healed. that is too bad if Creed does indeed go on Heslta will be the bass player or the current arrangement will continue with Mark handling the bass parts!

yes...to much water under the bridge....I don't think Brian will play with Scott again....but you know...years down the road....like a lot of other bands have done...It could happen.

Not sure about Heslta as touring bass...I heard the same thing as other people....I need to ask Brian....but it will be awhile cause they are gone for the holidays. Maybe someone can ask Mike....Marks brother..

janem 12-18-2003 10:10 AM

I haven't spoken to Toni until just recently. You know her sister was killed in a car accident in Florida last year, so she's been out of it, but she's better now. She still lives in Alabama, same place.

PLEASE let me know when you from Brian that the "new" band will be playing. I'll be flying to FL on the next plane...

Jane

musicmind226 12-21-2003 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johellion
yes...to much water under the bridge....I don't think Brian will play with Scott again....but you know...years down the road....like a lot of other bands have done...It could happen.

Not sure about Heslta as touring bass...I heard the same thing as other people....I need to ask Brian....but it will be awhile cause they are gone for the holidays. Maybe someone can ask Mike....Marks brother..

Wait, so you know brian? Have you yet asked him about stapp?

musicmind226 12-21-2003 12:26 AM

And what the hell is it with stapp and bass players?