CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

TrulyAmazing 02-17-2008 10:52 PM

Re: Random Thoughts

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
oK that does it, I can now say that I officially want to marry Lenny Kravitz! How sensational is he man!

:) i think you to would make a perfect match Sister

Sincirr 02-19-2008 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
:) i think you to would make a perfect match Sister

hehe thanks

I think I wanna be the next Judge Lynn Toler, cos it seems like now I am giving advice for relationships which I would LOVE to make rulings for LOL!!!!!

eusebioCBR 02-22-2008 08:13 PM

I'm on a mexican radio......... I'm on a mexican whoa oh radio:smokin:

TrulyAmazing 02-23-2008 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eusebioCBR
I'm on a mexican radio......... I'm on a mexican whoa oh radio:smokin:

:) Ok then i only speak english but you so cooooosheteyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i say cooooooooosheteyyyyy HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,

TrulyAmazing 02-23-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

hehe thanks

I think I wanna be the next Judge Lynn Toler, cos it seems like now I am giving advice for relationships which I would LOVE to make rulings for LOL!!!!!

well girl A Lot Of Love And A Lot Of Luck to ya, :D Im Like Conway twitty sis ya see when he sung about a man and the moon And Love Great song by the way have a listien HAAAAAAAAAAAAA is she anything like judge judy :D i like what she does haaaaaaaaaaa and judge joel brown ,

Sincirr 02-24-2008 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrulyAmazing
well girl A Lot Of Love And A Lot Of Luck to ya, :D Im Like Conway twitty sis ya see when he sung about a man and the moon And Love Great song by the way have a listien HAAAAAAAAAAAAA is she anything like judge judy :D i like what she does haaaaaaaaaaa and judge joel brown ,

Well yeah she is kinda like Judge Judy but she is african-american and sounds HEAPS like bill cosby. She gets all the divorce-related cases. And she dont mess around - like Judge Judy...and me :D

TrulyAmazing 02-24-2008 08:30 PM

Quote:

Well yeah she is kinda like Judge Judy but she is african-american and sounds HEAPS like bill cosby. She gets all the divorce-related cases. And she dont mess around - like Judge Judy...and me :D

:D haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i love ya donna

GoodGodGirl23 03-09-2008 04:52 PM

I wonder how everyone has been doing over the years?

Sincirr 03-12-2008 04:33 AM

My puppy is so funny!

**...makes her way over to the post a pic of your pets thread...**

JulieCitySlicker 03-12-2008 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoodGodGirl23
I wonder how everyone has been doing over the years?

Hey Suzie:D How have you been? I'm ok,just had surgery yesterday though.

Sincirr 03-14-2008 11:42 PM

^ I hope you are going okay Julie. I wish I could give you a huge hug.

Ana4Stapp 03-15-2008 12:31 AM

Well I know its not the correct thread, but i passed the last days too worried and sad; my baby had her fiirst fever-actually she had a sudden, relatively high fever for 2 days, then a rash sprang up on her torso, then spread all over(arms, legs, and face).. . It sounds like roseola. She also lost apettite ...The doc said it will take 7 days ...

Ana4Stapp 03-15-2008 12:32 AM

Julie, hope your surgery was sucessful

Sincirr 03-15-2008 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ana4Stapp
Well I know its not the correct thread, but i passed the last days too worried and sad; my baby had her fiirst fever-actually she had a sudden, relatively high fever for 2 days, then a rash sprang up on her torso, then spread all over(arms, legs, and face).. . It sounds like roseola. She also lost apettite ...The doc said it will take 7 days ...

So I take it that the fever has gone down? If I were a mum I would be so scared stiff! Is she all irritable and stuff? I would be if I had a rash on me! Poor bubba.:( Poor mummy :(

Ana4Stapp 03-17-2008 10:42 PM

Quote:

So I take it that the fever has gone down? If I were a mum I would be so scared stiff! Is she all irritable and stuff? I would be if I had a rash on me! Poor bubba.:( Poor mummy :(

yes...the fever only last two days , after this she was completely 'pink' and also having nodes in her neck, the good thing is that the rash isn't itchy or uncomfortable:) but she was sooo tired -wanting to sleep all the time and avoiding 'food' .
Now thank's God everything disappeared ...but I have to confess that it was a hard test for me as a mom ...on the first days I wanted to cry...:o