CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Official M T V story (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6768)

TeriB19 06-04-2004 09:22 AM

Official M T V story

Here's the story from M T V.

MTV story

alterflip 06-04-2004 09:30 AM

plz post the whole MTV thing on this forum, because i cant log on to mtv.com

aussiecreeder 06-04-2004 09:44 AM

it doesn't surprise us but it still saddens me.......

Stapp is going to cop a bit, lets make sure both parties are supported okay?

TeriB19 06-04-2004 09:46 AM

That is exactly right, we need to NOT start arguing over this. We are all fans of Creed, so we should support everyone involved.

aussiecreeder 06-04-2004 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
That is exactly right, we need to NOT start arguing over this. We are all fans of Creed, so we should support everyone involved.

Exactly we all need to not take sides here and have a united front. Put your Creed cd's on (i'm listening to HC now) and enjoy the memories you have. Its saddening but at the same time the future looks very bright.

Well as though we rise
As the day breaks the dawn
And as the moon hides the sun
Oh, the sun
No more sorrow
All those crying days are gone
No more sorrow, now it's gone
Now it's gone
Now it's gone
So Is this the end for us my friend?

Dogstar 06-04-2004 11:12 AM

Amen, y'all. It is a sad day indeed, but at least we got an explanation. And what Scott Phillips said at the end, Remember Us, I sure will. Creed have and still will give me countless hours of enjoyment. We have their gift of music that they shared with us. Their music brought me to CreedFeed (thank you, Steve!) and a whole bunch of new and dear friends. For that, I will be forever grateful.

titanguy9 06-04-2004 12:29 PM

so uh wuts happening to the site..............AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHH i feel better

TeriB19 06-04-2004 12:30 PM

Nothing is happening to Creedfeed, it's staying put.

aussiecreeder 06-04-2004 12:36 PM

Creed were probably the first band that I really really liked, when I started to appreciate music a little more. Great music with hooks galore and lryics that actually meant something that was a welcome change at the time.

rabidgopher04 06-04-2004 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
Creed were probably the first band that I really really liked, when I started to appreciate music a little more. Great music with hooks galore and lryics that actually meant something that was a welcome change at the time.

same here. :)

Steve 06-04-2004 12:46 PM

http://www.creedfeed.com/news/story/144

Hopefully MTV doesn't mind. lol

14Fuel 06-04-2004 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown

I third that! :) I'm still remaining the HUGE Creed fan that I am. Nothing or no one will ever take that away from me. God the truth hurts though doesn't it!?!?! But I'm going into this very open and positive minded. I do still hope that one day they can all have their friendship back though. As I am happy for the new material for Scott Stapp and Alter Bridge, this is such a bitter sweet feeling!

-Sherri

ggp2004 06-04-2004 01:24 PM

I definately am saddened by the breakup of Creed, they have been my favorite band for years. I am excited to hear the new stuff from both AB and Scott and I'm sure I'll wear out a few more Creed cd's. It is a sad day for those of us who grew to love Creed for all that they were, including the lyrics, the awesome guitar parts, and of course, the hot guys!

creedlvr 06-04-2004 02:20 PM

Wow! That interview was quite disconcerting to read. Nothing like pointing the blame all in one direction. I don't know why I'm surprised!

SCOTTSMYMAN 06-04-2004 03:45 PM

Yes, I'm not to crazy about blame pointing all in that same direction myself but what are ya gonna do, they were just expressing how they felt about everything. I posted in the other thread my sentiments towards Creed. It is sad, but at the same time no big surprise.