CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Daily Bread (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7750)

creedsister 03-09-2005 10:43 AM

:) :jam: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Ann Allusion 03-09-2005 06:13 PM

[quote=HeavenBesideYou]March 9th

"How does faith in God change the way we live?"

Faith in God brings peace of mind and heart because we know that we belong to him, and we know that one day all pain and suffering will end.

You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you...

Isaiah 26:3 QUOTE]

in my best "Edith" voice.....and that's the TRUTH.... :D :rockon: heaven...

HeavenBesideYou 03-10-2005 06:34 AM

Daily Bread

March 10th

"Sharing your heart."

We are to be ready and able to tell folks about the hope that Jesus has brought to our lives!

When we share this hope, two things are important...

1. Our credibility; Is Jesus really Lord of our hearts?

2. Our character; Do we show gentleness and respect in our approach?

The goal is not to win arguments, but hearts to the God of character!

In your hearts, set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.

1 Peter 3:15

Heaven

:pimp:

creedsister 03-10-2005 11:22 AM

:bow2: AMEN :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :jam: :peacelove

HeavenBesideYou 03-11-2005 06:23 AM

Daily Bread

March 11th

"Covenant of love."

God is faithful and his covenant is a covenant of love. He will not forsake us and will treat us better than we deserve just as a loving parent treats a rebellious child better than he/she deserves. But our hearts must be tuned to honor God as God, not as just a good luck charm or a weekly guest into our otherwise busy lives. What we do must be done in awareness that it is done before and for him!

The Lord your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commands.

Deuteronomy 7:9

Heaven

creedsister 03-11-2005 10:10 AM

indeed :jam: Matt.24 10.14. Many Shall Be ofended and shall betray one another and shll hate one another and many false prohets shall rise faster than 7 elevens :D and shall deceive many and because of inquity shall abound THE LOVE OF MANY SHALL WAX COLD But He That Shall Endure To The End The Same Shall Be saved and this Gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations...John.15.7.13 If Ye Abide In Me And My Words abide in you ye,shall ask what ye will and it shall be done unto you herein is my father Glorified That Ye bear much Fruit So Shall Ye Be My DisplesAs The Father Has Loved me So I Have LOved You Continue ye, in my love if ye shall keep my commandments and abide in his love these things have i spoken to you So You May Find The Secret Of Inner JOY This Is My Commandment That Ye Love One Another The Way I Have Loved You GREATER LOVE Hath No Man Than This That A Man Lay Down His Life For His Friend, :jam: :jam:

Ann Allusion 03-11-2005 10:47 AM

:rockon:...thanks, heaven... :)

HeavenBesideYou 03-12-2005 06:41 AM

Daily Bread

March 12th

"How can we pass faith from generation to generation?"

One generation's devotion to God does not secure that of the next generation. But one generation can leave a legacy of godliness. We must involve ourselves for a lifetime with that generation.

After that generation died, another generation grew up who did not acknowledge the LORD or remember the mighty things he had done for Israel.

Judges 2:10-11

Heaven

creedsister 03-12-2005 11:36 AM

:jam: :jam: Pslams 89. I will Sing Of The Mercies Of The Lord Fo Ever With My Mouth Will I make knownThy Faithfulness To All Generations For I have Said Mercy Shall Be Built Up For Ever Thy Faithfulness Shalt Thou Establish In The Very Heavens

HeavenBesideYou 03-13-2005 08:08 AM

Daily Bread

March 13th

"God is in our lives."

He is at work right now, undoing Satan's destructive messes and leading us to places he wants us to go. This is true in everything we do and everywhere we go. The key is for us to seek his purpose, to live his will. If that is our goal, then we can be sure our God is with us every step of our way.

We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Romans 8:28

Heaven

creedsister 03-13-2005 11:40 AM

***Rubs Hands*** hehe i like that line :) Undoing the bastards DESTRUCTIVE MASSES :rockon: :jam: :jam: :jam: :) :) :)

HeavenBesideYou 03-14-2005 06:31 AM

Daily Bread

March 14th

"God wants us to be productive in our lives."

He wants us to have more than just head knowledge. He wants us to put it to work in our lives and be effective and productive with it. But, I've got to put out some effort and try to grow in these qualities. Peter is saying, "Okay folks, God wants you to get after it and make a difference through your life!" I'm ready!

Make every effort to add to your faith goodness; and to goodness, knowledge; and to knowledge, self-control; and to self-control, perseverance; and to perseverance, godliness; and to godliness, brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness, love. For if you possess these qualities in increasing measure, they will keep you from being ineffective and unproductive in your knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Peter 1:5-8

Heaven

creedsister 03-14-2005 11:48 AM

:thewave:

HeavenBesideYou 03-15-2005 06:23 AM

Daily Bread

March 15th

"Jesus Christ of Nazareth."

"Jesus, there's just something about that name!" The words to the song are right. Salvation from what is warped and broken in our world is found in no one else. He is our Savior because he was willing to come to this world, bear our limitations, shame, and sin, and then triumph over them.

The name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth... Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

Acts 4:12

Heaven

creedsister 03-15-2005 12:04 PM

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel I was Reading Over In Acts 3 this morning 14.20 but ye denied The HOLY ONE And The Just And Desired A Murderer To Be Granted And Killed The Prince OF LIFE Whom God Had Raised From The Dead whereof We Are Witnesses And His Name Through Faith Hath Made This Man Strong Whom Ye See And Know Yea The Faith Which Is By Him Hath Given Him This Perfect Soundness In The Presence Of You All And Now I Wot That Through Ingorance Ye did It As Also Did Your Rulers But Those Things Which God Before Him Had Shown By The Mouth Of All His Prophets That Christ Suffered He Hath So Fufilled Repent Ye Therefore And Be Convereted THAT YOUR SINS MAY BE BLOTTED OUT WHEN THE TIME OF REFRESHING SHALL COME FROM THE PRENENCE OF THE LORD AND HE SHALL Send Jesus Christ Unto You Which Before Was Preached Unto You, THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT THE NAME :)