CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   WTF!?!?!?!No submersed cd... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7552)

Dogstar 10-31-2004 02:38 PM

Very cool, Ben. I have to say it's been making my daily rotation as well.

Bridge of Clay 10-31-2004 03:14 PM

Did you know Tremonti recorded the intro for Flicker? Special guest on the album! :)

I love Flicker too. But I had that song for a long time, way before getting the album. It became my favorite the instant I heard it too.

But since Parallelism is fresher (to me, anyways...) I kinda stick to it.

Dogstar 10-31-2004 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
Did you know Tremonti recorded the intro for Flicker? Special guest on the album! :)

No, I did not know that, Marcos. That's pretty cool! I'm digging Unconcerned and In Due Time a lot, too.

benkenobi 10-31-2004 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay

I love Flicker too. But I had that song for a long time, way before getting the album. It became my favorite the instant I heard it too.

But since Parallelism is fresher (to me, anyways...) I kinda stick to it.

Yeah, I noticed that under the credits and things. Lol, I actually took the time to read them on the Submersed album.

Dogstar 10-31-2004 07:46 PM

Heh, I usually read the notes at some point. Just haven't gotten around to this one. I have to say I like the art on the cover, too.

Alter Shredder 10-31-2004 10:57 PM

Tremos not the only guest artist....look who played drums on half the album....

Trimontana 11-06-2004 08:30 PM

Here in the Uk they are unknown completly.But after i read such a good reviews about their gigs and how good it´s their first album, i think i will end for buying the album. :rolleyes:

It would be great that they will come with AB to the UK as special guest but i think they are quite busy in The States

Dogstar 11-06-2004 08:39 PM

They are really good live, too, Trimontana!

aussiecreeder 11-08-2004 01:33 AM

that intro to flicker does sound like classic tremonti albiet in a slightly different way. actually a couple of those songs sound familiar.... ;)
submersed like AB are not changing rock in any way, but they are very talented and its good music. i would rather have good songs and muscianship than an attempt at making history or being "cool".

Dogstar 11-08-2004 01:43 AM

I hear you, hide, they aren't groundbreakers, but they do a good job. I figure if they move me, I will keep listening. I love Eric's playing and Donald's singing :D.

aussiecreeder 11-08-2004 01:49 AM

yep i know once they get known they'll cop "oh they're just another boring generic rock band" but i don't care. if they write good songs, have good muscians and have a singer who connects and has talent that is enough for me.

Dogstar 11-08-2004 01:59 AM

Exactly, and yeah, if I like it, I like it, and that's that :D