CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   WTF!?!?!?!No submersed cd... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7552)

RMadd 09-29-2004 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
i have to order silvertide's album online as well.......

ahh, that's an album i forgot all about looking for @ best buy when i was there yesterday, crap!

aussiecreeder 09-29-2004 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BearFan
ahh, that's an album i forgot all about looking for @ best buy when i was there yesterday, crap!

i'm hearing really good things about their album, 70's style rock is back! :)

RMadd 09-29-2004 09:35 PM

Quote:

i'm hearing really good things about their album, 70's style rock is back! :)

yeah, i heard 'em on a classic rock station back in The Lou, I was quite impressed.

Dani 09-30-2004 03:44 AM

Quote:

its not being released in aus i believe so i've had to order it online.....

That's a shame. I'll have to do the same.

aussiecreeder 09-30-2004 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dani
That's a shame. I'll have to do the same.

i guess they may release it later on but HMV had never heard of submersed and they were not ordering it in.

Dogstar 10-02-2004 01:25 PM

I got it at Sam Goody! It's pretty good. I forgot how good the lead singer is! My one criticism is that they fall into the soft verse/loud anthemic chorus a bit too often. If some of those slower songs had stayed slow, they would have been even better. That said, they sound cool. There also is one song that sounded a bit too much like Higher. I can't remember the title since I've only listened to it once so far. It was the verses that reminded me of Higher and the guitar-style.

Bridge of Clay 10-03-2004 01:28 PM

yeah, that's Parellelism!!! I love it! :D

Higher is a bit heavier though.

Alter Shredder 10-03-2004 03:13 PM

got my cd at a show..I talked with the guys for a while, and they asked why i was getting the cd at the show and hadnt gotten it already, so i explained. Eric was like yeah i heard that from some of my friends so i called up wind up and had to talk to them about it.. the vocalist hadnt heard of it so at the next concert he brought up our conversation while performing, he was like hey guys if you want to go back get some stuff or get our cd since apparently its only in selective stores in selective areas everywhere....I started to laugh...anyway....Great cd!!!!!!!!!!

Dogstar 10-13-2004 07:29 PM

LOL, Alter_Shredder.

Marcos, yes, Parallelism...It is a really pretty song!

Bridge of Clay 10-15-2004 09:10 PM

it's my fav song so far... I dunno, when DC sings "wish I could find... HEEEEEEEELP" it just moves me... this line got me hooked!

Dogstar 10-15-2004 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bridge of Clay
it's my fav song so far... I dunno, when DC sings "wish I could find... HEEEEEEEELP" it just moves me... this line got me hooked!

I like it, but I like Flicker, Unconcerned and Hollow better :D...I can't get Flicker out of my head. Such a coooooool groove in that tune. And In Due Time also kicks ass. DC has a terrific voice, and he's got the moves on stage, too! I hope you get to see them someday, Marcos. Well worth it!

PaulMcCoygirl 10-19-2004 07:28 PM

Bought their album at Best Buy on Sat. and I must say it is really good.

Trimontana 10-19-2004 07:40 PM

Hey guys i never hear Submersed. Where i can link to listen to them???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

scrit 10-21-2004 04:13 PM

i almost bought the cd at newbery, but i bought the edge water cd instead
Heres the link to submersed's website
http://www.submersed.com/index.asp

benkenobi 10-30-2004 11:14 PM

Yeah, I'm listening to "In Due Time" everyday now. I just got my free Submersed and Alter Bridge stickers for being part of the e-team the other day so hopefully I can spread the word about the two bands! :D