CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Happy Valentine's Day (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=8640)

Mulletman 02-14-2005 10:56 AM

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

I have a gift for you all, just click the link and enjoy! If you dont like it, then you can go fuck yourself, otherwise have a great day!

EDIT: Link Removed

Anna1011 02-14-2005 10:59 AM

this has to be the best valentines day ive ever had so far, im not with a guy but hey its bin pretty good. :)

RMadd 02-14-2005 11:24 AM

man, i've never been w/ a guy on Valentine's Day either, ain't it the best.... waaaaaaaaaaaaait..........
no lady-friend this year either. and I feel like such a tard today: i inadvertently wore my Cardinals shirt... i feel like such a tool wearing red today

Anna1011 02-14-2005 11:33 AM

i went down the pub had a few drinks got bought some roses and came home.

The Lithium 02-14-2005 12:16 PM

I've been sick, was pretty much the WORST Valentine's ever. So yeah, I was apart from my girlfriend.

Higher_Desire 02-14-2005 01:17 PM

VALENTINE'S DAY SUCKS! I hate it. Love sucks. Cupid is a turd. He needs one of his arrows shot up his annoying little Cherub ass. This is just a day created by Hershey's and Hallmark to drive up their revenue and turn a profit and make all single men feel like losers and all involved men to feel that they have to buy all this crap for women so they'll still be loved and that it's a free-for-all for women to go baazerk if a guy doesn't do anything.

H-D :pimp:

goddess_bb 02-14-2005 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mulletman
Happy Valentine's Day everybody!

I have a gift for you all, just click the link and enjoy! If you dont like it, then you can go fuck yourself, otherwise have a great day!

Click Here

Mullet, I see that you're as eloquent as always... ;) Never have quite figured out how to go fuck myself and like it as much as with a man..oh well thanks for that thought on this lovely day...

Ever notice that holidays are like weddings and funerals they always bring out the best and worse in people??

RMadd 02-14-2005 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
VALENTINE'S DAY SUCKS! I hate it. Love sucks. Cupid is a turd. He needs one of his arrows shot up his annoying little Cherub ass. This is just a day created by Hershey's and Hallmark to drive up their revenue and turn a profit and make all single men feel like losers and all involved men to feel that they have to buy all this crap for women so they'll still be loved and that it's a free-for-all for women to go baazerk if a guy doesn't do anything.

H-D :pimp:

see, Anna.... this is what I was talking about..... lol

Anna1011 02-14-2005 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RMadd
see, Anna.... this is what I was talking about..... lol

ok ok im still really sorry for having ago at you.

my mate and her boyfriend never do valentines day because its her boyfriends birthday so they just usually go out for a meal then for a drink and dont buy each other presents.

Mulletman 02-14-2005 04:35 PM

Did you guys even click the link?

orlando 02-14-2005 05:23 PM

owwwww!!! How I love Valentines Day. The Day when everyone around the world celebrates their love for one another. Of course I celebrate love EVERY DAY!!!

:)

fluttergirl 02-14-2005 05:29 PM

that was just so
touching mullet, thank you
lol

yeah, i almost wore pink today
went back inside
put on some green, lol
i hate this valentines day
i havent had a real valentine since my freshman year.....
sigh.....

TeriB19 02-14-2005 06:44 PM

Happy Valentine's Day to you all. My hubby called me at work today from Kuwait to say hi and HVD. He was bummed because he tried to call us this morning so he could talk to the girls but the phones were all down when he went to the tent. Jenn's class made valentines for him and I sent them over to him. I was so happy to hear he got that package TODAY!! So he'll have a nice Valentine's Day surprise from the second grade class.

aussiecreeder 02-14-2005 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TeriB19
Happy Valentine's Day to you all. My hubby called me at work today from Kuwait to say hi and HVD. He was bummed because he tried to call us this morning so he could talk to the girls but the phones were all down when he went to the tent. Jenn's class made valentines for him and I sent them over to him. I was so happy to hear he got that package TODAY!! So he'll have a nice Valentine's Day surprise from the second grade class.

excellent! i'm sure he'll appreciate it.......for me it was like any other day to be honest.

JulieCitySlicker 02-14-2005 07:23 PM

Happy V Day Everyone :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: