CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Anna1011 01-10-2005 03:33 AM

im only 16 but my hair has bin black, blue, red, pink, blonde and many moe other colours i cant remeber them all. :D :D :D

aussiecreeder 01-10-2005 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
im only 16 but my hair has bin black, blue, red, pink, blonde and many moe other colours i cant remeber them all. :D :D :D

lol you sound like my sister who's natural hair colour i can barely remember lol. light brown thats it......:) i think i'll do it......

hayley 01-10-2005 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
whips? sound kinky! lol

I have my moments ... :D

Quote:

flies don't have any sancity for life so why you should you for them?

Well they just look so sad lying on the floor. I mean what a way to die, be suffocated by deadly spray ... kinda sad really.

And by the way, you should dye your hair! :) I think it would look great on you.

aussiecreeder 01-10-2005 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
I have my moments ... :D

Well they just look so sad lying on the floor. I mean what a way to die, be suffocated by deadly spray ... kinda sad really.

And by the way, you should dye your hair! :) I think it would look great on you.

why aren't my ho's working? make them WORK! ;)

its not the best way to die but what is the practical purpose of a fly? they make maggots which eat dead animals but what do adult flies do? what do mosquitoes do that is useful?

okay i think i might have to make a visit to the hairdresser.....or get my sister or mum to do it. :)

creedsister 01-11-2005 12:02 AM

:) Mosqutoes drink blood,

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by creedsister
:) Mosqutoes drink blood,

yeah i know that lol but they don't seem to help any of the ecosystems and just seem to be a pest. what do their "meals" get from these vampires?

creedsister 01-11-2005 12:16 AM

:) i dont know but im sure they serve some purpose, pests but they gotta live too, :) not as beautiful as the butterflie, but if you put theme in a jar and not kill,em you can realize their beauty :)

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 12:26 AM

kill the mozzies kill the BLOODY LOT! lol

hayley 01-11-2005 01:54 AM

Quote:

why aren't my ho's working? make them WORK! ;)

Ahhh I'm sorry. :eek: I have to tell you something ... I GAVE THEM ALL A HOLIDAY!! I'm so sorry, but they had to have a break!! ;)

Quote:

its not the best way to die but what is the practical purpose of a fly? they make maggots which eat dead animals

Yeah that's true. :vomit: Still, I find it sad that I killed it because they do have feelings aswell. Oh well, it's too late now, it's up the vaccum cleaner. :laugh:

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeders
okay i think i might have to make a visit to the hairdresser.....or get my sister or mum to do it. :)

Haha cool, you'll have to take a picture! :D

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 04:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Ahhh I'm sorry. :eek: I have to tell you something ... I GAVE THEM ALL A HOLIDAY!! I'm so sorry, but they had to have a break!! ;)

Yeah that's true. :vomit: Still, I find it sad that I killed it because they do have feelings aswell. Oh well, it's too late now, it's up the vaccum cleaner. :laugh:

Haha cool, you'll have to take a picture! :D

A break? A BREAKKKKKK? what are you? are you from the union? this is your last chance, if you don't get them back to work you'll be one of them again! ;)
i'm not sure if flies have feelings like mammals and birds do, actually i'm almost certain they don't.

oh and btw i'll take a pic.....now lets see how long it takes me to post it lol.

JulieCitySlicker 01-11-2005 06:31 PM

I'm off work till Friday now :D

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 06:35 PM

hot day-good for swimming
hot night-bad for sleeping
i'm certainly thankful for water cooling! :)

JulieCitySlicker 01-11-2005 06:37 PM

I wish it was hot here :)

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker
I wish it was hot here :)

we've got bushfires already and its only to get worse.......

hayley 01-11-2005 06:48 PM

Quote:

A break? A BREAKKKKKK? what are you? are you from the union? this is your last chance, if you don't get them back to work you'll be one of them again! ;)

I'm thinking of quitting this job. I'm sick of you being so mean to me. :crying: ;) BE NICE. Hehe.

Quote:

oh and btw i'll take a pic.....now lets see how long it takes me to post it lol.

:laugh:

Quote:

hot day-good for swimming
hot night-bad for sleeping
i'm certainly thankful for water cooling! :)

Complain, complain, complain. ;) lol. Sorry, I'm just jealous. LOL.