CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Random Thoughts (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2148)

Muad'Dib 01-09-2005 02:06 AM

You looking forward to the cricket tomorrow? Going to be a great game hopefully. Unfortunately ill be at work, but will listen through radio.

hayley 01-09-2005 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
still talking i see! :mad:
that is one written warning for you missy! lol

I'm sorry, I'm sorry! ;) But it's not really my fault, there being really lazy!! Should I bring out the whips? :D

Quote:

i went to an old-fashioned aussie barbecue or barbie this afternoon and its great sitting back with mates eating steaks, chicken and sausages.

Ugh. You make me sick to my stomach. ;)

Quote:

one complaint however is that flies must be the most annoying creatures on earth and the fly spray doesn't even work! :mad:

:roll: Your fly-spray must suck in Australia, I had this huge ugly black bug that looked like a cross between a fly and a spider fly into my eye just before :bump: And I got really angry because now it's red and it gave me one hell of a fright, so I grabbed the spray and killed it. :( I feel sorry for it now though, just lying there on the floor. I'm sorry fly ... :(

But, I do have a point. Black Flag or Raid is good ... I'm now officially a murderer :(

fluttergirl 01-09-2005 02:51 AM

i just got the hugest craving to play rugby, or some other equal violent sport.....
i havent played soccer for real in a year and man, its showing.......

hayley 01-09-2005 03:01 AM

Oooh rugby ... hot guys running around in shorts :D

Muad'Dib 01-09-2005 03:03 AM

God I hate rugby.

hayley 01-09-2005 03:05 AM

:eek: Rugby's good to watch, and I don't mind playing either

aussiecreeder 01-09-2005 04:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
I'm sorry, I'm sorry! ;) But it's not really my fault, there being really lazy!! Should I bring out the whips? :D

Ugh. You make me sick to my stomach. ;)

:roll: Your fly-spray must suck in Australia, I had this huge ugly black bug that looked like a cross between a fly and a spider fly into my eye just before :bump: And I got really angry because now it's red and it gave me one hell of a fright, so I grabbed the spray and killed it. :( I feel sorry for it now though, just lying there on the floor. I'm sorry fly ... :(

But, I do have a point. Black Flag or Raid is good ... I'm now officially a murderer :(

whips? sound kinky! lol

the fly spray works but after a while it loses it effectivness and they come back with wrath lol. they're sitting on your face and you just know their crapping your food lol. flies don't have any sancity for life so why you should you for them?

oh and about rugby league kind of blows, union is good but aussie football blows them both away! :D where in rugby do you get guys jumping 6 foot into the air to catch a ball standing on another man's shoulders?

Sincirr 01-09-2005 07:36 AM

Woh! I had to post something cos I was on post No. `1,666 and I didnt wanna be there!!! :eek:

JulieCitySlicker 01-09-2005 08:06 AM

Hi Donna :D

Higher_Desire 01-09-2005 02:37 PM

My mouse is a piece of crap. It's not working again and I have to use my stupid touch pad.

H-D :pimp:

Anna1011 01-09-2005 04:18 PM

i have an exam tomorrow and im really nervous.

aussiecreeder 01-09-2005 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sincirr
Woh! I had to post something cos I was on post No. `1,666 and I didnt wanna be there!!! :eek:

its a witch......lets burn her! ;)

JulieCitySlicker 01-09-2005 06:43 PM

Work was alright today :)

Dogstar 01-09-2005 08:38 PM

I'm diggin' my new iPod :D

aussiecreeder 01-10-2005 02:41 AM

weird perhaps but at 22 i've never dyed my hair. i'm thinking of dying it blonde but i'm wondering if its a good idea. oh well what the hell i should just throw caution to the wind. if it sucks i can just dye it back.......