CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   quote from Michael regarding AB album (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6822)

aussiecreeder 06-07-2004 09:47 PM

quote from Michael regarding AB album

I don't think he'll mind me posting this here, this is a quote from him over at the pit. The thread was discussing Velvet Revolver and Michael said this about One Day Remains;

"Tally, I think that you will literally poop yourself when you hear Alter Bridge's new CD. Haha. Seriously, it is that damn good. The MTV guys freaked out when they heard it and they were never fans of Creed. Actually, everyone in the music industry who has heard it has had that "mouth hanging open with the jaw dropped" look on thier face. I actually watched Alan Meltzer's(head of Wind-up) arms break out in gooseflesh during one of the songs. Man, I can't wait for you all to hear it."

Bridge of Clay 06-07-2004 10:51 PM

:D :jam:

speechless!

WeatheredWoman 06-07-2004 10:53 PM

Sounds very promising for sure! :thumbsup:

hayley 06-08-2004 01:10 AM

Speaking of Velvet Revolver, I LOVE their new single.

Ooooh, thats some good news!!

aussiecreeder 06-08-2004 01:16 AM

its certainly creating some expectations! :) about VR Contraband is a very good album, I recommend it to all.

hayley 06-08-2004 01:29 AM

That new single (what's it called lol) Has grown on me, but I still don't know what it's called. It's good, though. Great video, too.

alterflip 06-08-2004 02:29 AM

velvet revolver is awesome!

Creed_Defaultgirl 06-08-2004 02:40 AM

It's called "Slither" I think.

alterflip 06-08-2004 03:06 AM

the whole album, Contraband, is awesome!

aussiecreeder 06-08-2004 05:02 AM

slither is good, i can see radio flogging fall to pieces. they haven't really gone into new directions but it is very good and there is still more potential for a better album next time around.

alterflip 06-08-2004 05:14 AM

is the new single "fall to pieces"?

The Lithium 06-08-2004 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
Man, I can't wait for you all to hear it.

Do you think WE can??

PaulMcCoygirl 06-08-2004 12:28 PM

Although I haven't heard one of AB's songs yet, I can definitely say that their cd will be spinning in my car cd player for a long time! :D

Torn Daredevil 06-08-2004 04:23 PM

Fall to Pieces will be VR's next single

I just picked up Contraband and it rocks!

Pleasantly surprised to hear some slower stuff as well on there...

Lots and lots of swearing, cursing, cussing on that album. WOW! Look at the lyrics in the booklet.

TeriB19 06-08-2004 04:47 PM

Quote:

"Tally, I think that you will literally poop yourself when you hear Alter Bridge's new CD. "

Potty mouth. :D ;)

tremonti4life04 06-08-2004 04:56 PM

Quote:

"Tally, I think that you will literally poop yourself when you hear Alter Bridge's new CD. Haha. Seriously, it is that damn good. The MTV guys freaked out when they heard it and they were never fans of Creed. Actually, everyone in the music industry who has heard it has had that "mouth hanging open with the jaw dropped" look on thier face. I actually watched Alan Meltzer's(head of Wind-up) arms break out in gooseflesh during one of the songs. Man, I can't wait for you all to hear it."

Sounds like album of the year material if you ask me. If the MTV guys liked it, and its not punk or rap, then it has to be good. If the head of wind up got goosebumps, then that means that it is above and beyond creed. I just hope that Stapp has that kind of success...