CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   idea (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9177)

nagpo 05-29-2005 08:04 PM

idea

this is probalbly a stupid idea but for all of those creed songs out there that were never released. i think we need to start like sending in stuff to wind up to tell them we want the never released songs

I-LUV-CREED 02-20-2006 10:51 AM

Re: idea

r u kidding........ that is a sweet idea! then i can buy the last album(s) or creed! i have like every one of them on CD!!

I-LUV-CREED 02-20-2006 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I-LUV-CREED
r u kidding........ that is a sweet idea! then i can buy the last album(s) or creed! i have like every one of them on CD!!

and if there is any MUSIC VIDEOS we want them too!

I-LUV-CREED 02-20-2006 11:10 AM

Quote:

well i don't knw if any of u want them, but i do!

facelessmike 02-20-2006 12:03 PM

Quote:

All the music videos have been released with the Greatest Hits.

nagpo 02-20-2006 01:08 PM

wow, somebody posted in this thread? i thought it was dead. i still think we should send stuff in but i dont think everyone on this site will do it.

MissSeeker 02-20-2006 01:33 PM

I'd definetly buy if they bring out any of those songs.

GregS 02-20-2006 01:37 PM

I doubt that will happen anytime soon. Maybe something for the future.

nagpo 02-20-2006 01:43 PM

but if they new people wanted it bad enough wouldent u think they would send it out so they could get a profit? then again theres probably more to it that i dont know about.

RoffeDH 02-20-2006 02:06 PM

Mark doesn't want this to hapen... Think he needs to sign some papers and stuff... But say in about 5 years time... Then perhaps we could get one

nagpo 02-20-2006 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoffeDH
Mark doesn't want this to hapen... Think he needs to sign some papers and stuff... But say in about 5 years time... Then perhaps we could get one

i think 5 years is to long. the longer he waits the more people are gonna dislike creed(take stapps sex tape for example, which makes it harder for people to listen to creed.) i can only imagine what stapps going to do next.

StappsSaviour 02-28-2006 06:27 PM

exactly

the quicker the better!!!

it would be awesome!!!

nagpo 02-28-2006 07:00 PM

well if anybody wants to do this were gonna have to put somthing together and send stuff. i dont know how to start it, not enough peeps have shown intrest.

bilal 02-28-2006 07:37 PM

:)

facelessmike 02-28-2006 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
well if anybody wants to do this were gonna have to put somthing together and send stuff. i dont know how to start it, not enough peeps have shown intrest.

Because it's going to take a hell of alot more than that to influence Screw-Up Records, and the release of unreleased material or a live dvd (as much as we would like them) is really a worn-out topic that many fans will believe only when we see it. Hopefully, a few years down the road, the powers that be will push for that to happen.