CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Faith / Religion (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Prayer request (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4283)

Dogstar 07-18-2004 07:47 PM

Cool, Julie...that's good news!

JulieCitySlicker 07-18-2004 10:55 PM

Ya it is Kerri:)

creedsister 07-20-2004 04:52 PM

Not Good News

Everybody :( i just found out from a friend whos a friend of another friend well u good the idea i dont even know these people all i know is that prayer is need it A Guys 11 year old son was bitten by a rattle snake his older son who was 14 i think hit by his fathers pick up b/c his father was in such a panic to get his child to the hospitale Both Kids Have Gone Home Prayer is need it for this Man and thier loved ones And the People who are trying to help minster and comforted theme at this time needs prayer Pray that they find comforted and Gudiance through such a A Loss GOD BLESS YOU ALL

whitebird 07-20-2004 09:40 PM

Creedsister, I'll say prayers for the family you mentioned. That would be hard for a parent knowing that as you tried to help one of your children, you harmed another by accident.

I hope they will all be well soon.

JulieCitySlicker 07-20-2004 10:11 PM

Aww Sis!
That is such sad news :( How tradgic that that happened to a family all at once. I'll definitely be braying for them!

creedsister 07-20-2004 10:31 PM

thanks guys im sure they need all the prayer they can get

whitebird 07-21-2004 08:51 PM

Could I please ask a prayer for myself? I had a minor car accident on Saturday, and as a result, I have a neck injury. People are not always kind when they hear the term whiplash.

I am now facing my greatest fear. You see, I had a very severe neck injury years ago, and feared having a car accident, more than I can tell you. I'm a bit scared, because I know what I went thru last time.

Please mention me in your prayers?

TeriB19 07-21-2004 10:26 PM

Absolutely, whitebird. Consider it done! You take good care of yourself.

whitebird 07-21-2004 10:55 PM

Thank you Teri, I had a conversation with my supervisor this week, and she informed me that I had a manditory "Does Not Meet Standards" review for the summer. I have missed four days this week, and we are only allowed 2 sick days for the summer.

Pain is only the begining.

JulieCitySlicker 07-21-2004 11:05 PM

You got it Whitebird ;)
I'll definitely be praying for you :hugs: I hope your neck feels better soon, and your right! People aren't always kind PERIOD!

creedsister 07-21-2004 11:06 PM

count me in whitebird

whitebird 07-21-2004 11:52 PM

Thank you everyone, you do not know how much it means to me.

Sheila63 07-25-2004 03:16 PM

Creedsister, I will say some prayers for the family you mentioned. What a tragic situation. :( :hugs:

whitebird, I'm so sorry you were in an accident last week. I know how difficult it can be when you reinjure a certain part of your body. I will say some prayers for your neck to heal as well as your job situation. :hugs:

whitebird 07-25-2004 06:40 PM

Sheila, thank you for your kind words and prayers. Hopefully I'll feel just fine soon.

whitebird 07-31-2004 07:06 PM

Update on me! I just started therapy yesterday, and I'm hoping that I will improve quickly.

Thanks for your prayers, I'm trying to keep things positive, but sometimes it's hard.

Darn, you would think she would have seen the cherry red car sitting at the stopsign, before she hit the gas. We had it picked out for us by a dealer, just so that I would never get into an accident.

But, we all make mistakes, and I know that she is not along, I've make a few myself.