CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   a random fact about your self (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=10703)

bilal 04-20-2006 12:05 AM

Re: a random fact about your self

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrafiTTied
right now i hate myself so much i just dont want to be me. my guilty consious is just eating me up i wonder if there'll be any of me by the end of the day with so much eating.

:eek: :confused: :scared:

aussiecreeder 04-20-2006 02:21 AM

hey everyone i don't mean to be a heartless bastard but any chance of less negativity around here? turn off the computer....put on a smile and greet that damn world! lol

Ana4Stapp 04-20-2006 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
hey everyone i don't mean to be a heartless bastard but any chance of less negativity around here? turn off the computer....put on a smile and greet that damn world! lol

YOU SAID EVERYTHING!!!;)

I LOVE LOVE SUNNY DAYS!!!!!

JulieCitySlicker 04-20-2006 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder

Ya....tried that;) Then reality came knocking on my door with no remorse either:rolleyes:

GrafiTTied 04-20-2006 11:53 PM

actually yeah im sorry i was so negative its one of those days where i did something and will regret the rest of my life. All I have to do is smile and wave, yep.........smile and wave.

metalchris25 04-21-2006 12:20 AM

I have broken 11 bones in my body.

bilal 04-22-2006 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25

wow.....thats awsome man...... :thumbsup: i ve never broken even one......damn...!

JulieCitySlicker 04-24-2006 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by metalchris25

Damn! Not that great of luck eh:) :confused:

metalchris25 04-24-2006 05:59 PM

I played a lot of sports when I was a kid, and I have always been a rough playin kind of guy. Early in my teens until my early 20's I drove stock cars and had a few bad wrecks. I miss it.

JulieCitySlicker 04-24-2006 10:15 PM

Oh,I see:) That sucks about the wrecks though:eek:

Rocketqueen 04-28-2006 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilal
wow.....thats awsome man...... :thumbsup: i ve never broken even one......damn...!

me either

Anna1011 04-28-2006 04:32 AM

I broke my foot once, went to the doctors several times insisting it was broken they xrayed it and the xray didnt see a break then after 4 months of walkin round on it and it still hurtin the doctors told me it was broken after all!! idiots!

metalchris25 04-28-2006 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
I broke my foot once, went to the doctors several times insisting it was broken they xrayed it and the xray didnt see a break then after 4 months of walkin round on it and it still hurtin the doctors told me it was broken after all!! idiots!

Sounds like the hospital here in my town.

Rawker 04-29-2006 05:02 PM

Im in love with the one person i can never have, and i cant let anyone else in whilst i still love her :(

metalchris25 04-29-2006 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rawker
Im in love with the one person i can never have, and i cant let anyone else in whilst i still love her :(

I was once in that same postion, and here it is eight years later, and she is still everything to me, and I to her, so don't give up hope!