CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   What's wrong with you, people? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=2827)

creedlvr 04-26-2003 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Flip
For Fuck sake its like wwIII

:lol: :roll: :lol:

Mr.CreedFreakTN 04-26-2003 11:50 PM

Bottom line is Creed fullfilled their obligation in Chicago. They showed up and put on a concert that they were contracted to do.It might not have been the best show they 've put on, but it was Creed live. You do have the right to be upset, but you don't have the right to sue.I'm sure most of us have gone to work and not performed our jobs to the best of our ability for either being sick, or had something on our minds preventing us to do our jobs. Stapp has had it rough last year, does he deserve to be brought down a notch or two ? maybe. Does he deserve to be sued ? Not at all. So for you four that are enjoying your 15 minutes of fame, that is all you'll get .

hotforscott 04-27-2003 01:41 AM

You said it, Mr. TN! :)

creedfan47a 04-27-2003 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by robaustin1701
See - that's what I mean - because you are letting your emotions rulle the rational, logical portion of your brain, you can't FATHOM separating them.  This is emotional immaturity.  Emotional maturity is being able to think rationally and logically about a situation without letting one's emotions cloud their judgement.

It's basic psychology.

I know I know.....you don't care....

Go take the emotional IQ test:

http://www.emode.com/tests/eiq/authorize/r...s/eiq/index.jsp

I'll bet the folks who are agreeing with me score higher.....

--*Rob

Oh really?? Well, I took this test almost a month ago, and scored an emotional IQ of 118. I think that score is fairly high and I DON'T agree with you.

And would you believe it? My greatest emotional strength is empathy - the ability to see things from someone else's point of view. How about that???

#1creedfan 04-27-2003 09:31 PM

Ok, I know that this is a few days old, but, I am just getting things back in order from the holiday. First of all this lawsuit is terrible. It will open a whole can of worms for any professional entertainer, actor, or even sports. Because I didnt feel that a concert was up to my standards, or because I went to a movie and it really sucked, or even if I go to a baseball game and the team sucked beyond beleif and end up leaving--DO I SUE THEM???? Come on America! This country is sick and money hungry!!! This law suit will now be in the books and anyone can follow along with any entertainment function. It is now going to pave the way for more money hungry people and lawyers who want to make a name for themselves. I am so angry over this. And you know what it doesnt even matter that it was with Creed, I would feel the same way about any band or singer that would be involved. Hmmm the Pittsburgh Pirates have only won one game that I have gone to in the past three years, so you know what maybe we should sue them. GIVE ME A BREAK

TeriB19 04-27-2003 09:57 PM

Excellent point, #1! Suppose I love George Clooney movies, (I know, it's a stretch) but let's just suppose. I love George, thought he was great in Oh Brother, Where Art Thou, Out of Sight etc. So I've come to expect that George puts on a really good performance. Then I pay my hard earned $8, plus parking plus babysitter to go see Batman 3. Oh my HELL, that movie sucked. Geez, what a letdown. I never expected George to be in such a shitty movie and give such a terrible performance. I want my money back, do I sue? Please, let's not be ridiculous.

hotforscott 04-27-2003 10:11 PM

Exactly. I wonder if a lot of Steven Segal fans felt that way after they saw Executive Decision. ;)

Dogstar 04-27-2003 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by hotforscott
Exactly. I wonder if a lot of Steven Segal fans felt that way after they saw Executive Decision. ;)

:lol: That movie did suck :D.

JenRN 04-27-2003 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mr.CreedFreakTN
Bottom line is Creed fullfilled their obligation in Chicago. They showed up  and put on a concert that they were contracted to do.It might not have been the best show they 've put on, but it was Creed live. You do have the right to be upset, but you don't have the right to sue.I'm sure most of us have gone to work and not performed our jobs to the best of our ability for either being sick, or had something on our minds preventing us to do our jobs. Stapp has had it rough last year, does he deserve to be brought down a notch or two ? maybe. Does he deserve to be sued ? Not at all. So for you four that are enjoying your 15 minutes of fame, that is all you'll get .

So well put Mr. TN!! I totally agree!:clap: :clap:

creedfan47a 04-27-2003 11:15 PM

Exactly. There were no guarantees except that they would get a Creed show, which they did get. Anything could have happened that night. Would there still be a lawsuit if the show was bad due to technical problems, rather than Scott's behaviour?

JulieCitySlicker 04-29-2003 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedfan47a
Exactly.  There were no guarantees except that they would get a Creed show, which they did get.  Anything could have happened that night.  Would there still be a lawsuit if the show was bad due to technical problems, rather than Scott's behaviour?

That was well put Bec:dancing:

creedfan47a 04-29-2003 08:40 PM

:D Thanks Julie.

JulieCitySlicker 04-29-2003 08:43 PM

:D

Flip 05-01-2003 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by creedlvr
:lol: :roll: :lol:

well it is!

Charmin 05-01-2003 05:00 PM

I think people should seriously consider what this law suit will do to the entertainment industry-instead of their own selfish reasons. Look what this has done to the medical profession-you can't be a DR without having malpractice insurance-although mistakes a Dr. would make could be life threatning-and this isn't. Reprecussions of medical suits have trickle down effects that are too numerous to mention. Is this what entertainers have to look forward to? If so-I can see an end to live entertainment all together, and is this what we really all want to see? Maybe all entertainment will become virtual with a big disclaimer at the beginning. It isn't a crime to have a bad performance- and there are no laws against it-so I really don't see the point.

I've got news for these people-this is not the first time in their life they are gonna lose money. This is not the first time their money will be wasted or mis-spent or thrown into the wind. It's gonna happen-let's just hope they don't sue every time it does. They need to take off the rose colored glasses. Life sucks sometimes and then you die. It's what you do in the meantime that matters.

People who think Creed is beyond making any mistakes also need to take off the rose colored glasses. They are human, just like the rest of us. They are gonna continue to make mistakes as long as they are alive and breathing.

I think they are an awesome band, and I believe they will do what is right-but I hope for all the entertainers out there now and for the ones in the future-this law suit is laughed out of court.

Charmin