CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I got FALLOUT today!!! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6981)

Bridge of Clay 06-27-2004 08:33 PM

I got FALLOUT today!!!

I went to the mall today... something I haven't done in a long time... and then I went to the a mega store that sells books, mags, cds and dvds... I don't like this store much, because it's more expensive and it never has the stuff I like...

but somehow I went to the music dept... and I wasn't looking for anything specific because there's no music I like should buy right now (only in Aug 10th )... so I'd get The Darkness cd just to take a listen coz I was bored and while I was searching for it... my eyes led me to this cd and I started reading this words... "The Mayfield Four" and I thought "hey! it looks like that band of Myles", so I looked at it again and it actually was!!!

I was so happy! I wasn't expecting that! Specially because I was hoping "The Mayfield 4" instead!

And the thing is... I searched everywhere for their stuff and I couldn't find it, mission impossible. I had given up... and I was looking for Second Skin because I heard Fallout is hard to get even in the US. But it was FALLOUT!!! yayness!!!

I didn't even know a song of it and (needless to say) I bought it blindly just because of Myles!

I'm hearing it right now (on track 3) and will post a review later. It's good so far.

Myles is awesome! But we already knew that.

I was so happy! This good thing that happened to me was totally unexpected. Anyway, I think this should go on another forum but Myles is AB related, so I'm posting it here coz I wanna hear what the M4 fans talk about this (comments on Fallout).

Dogstar 06-27-2004 08:37 PM

I'm digging Fallout. It's a little all over the place, but I like it because of the vocal ranges and styles Myles covers on it. It's really cool...That first song is a kicker to open the CD. I loved it right from the start. I'm so glad you found it, Marcos!

Bridge of Clay 06-27-2004 10:25 PM

me too! But the one I really wanted was Second Skin... :D

Fallout is all over the place, as you said, not the kind of music I'm fan, but I kinda like it! I rate it very good.

Dogstar 06-27-2004 11:59 PM

You'll probably like Second Skin better. But to be honest, I'm liking Fallout more right now, though I keep spinning both of them equally.

Bridge of Clay 06-28-2004 09:08 AM

Fallout is good! I finish hearing from start to finish.

Anyway, even if I hadn't liked it, I'd keep it as "collectors iten"! :D

Dogstar 06-28-2004 11:33 AM

Hahahaha, cool. I hear ya!

Sheila63 06-28-2004 06:43 PM

Sounds like Fallout and Second Skin are worth checking out. Thank, Marcos and Dogstar. :)

Dogstar 06-28-2004 06:50 PM

Hey, Sheila!!! :hugs:....Yes, check 'em out! Well worth it, Sheila.

Bridge of Clay 06-28-2004 07:30 PM

hey Sheila! what's up?

you'll like, they're all good. It's good to have something different to play sometimes! :)

aussiecreeder 06-28-2004 07:44 PM

yeah fallout is preddy good, a bit more edgy and experimental but also a little more raw than second skin. second skin is more radio-friendly modern rock but his voice seperates mf4 from other bands with similar sounds. best songs on fallout for mine are "don't walk away", "inner city blues" and "12/31".

Sheila63 06-28-2004 08:29 PM

Hey, Kerri!! :hugs: Hey, Marcos!! Not too much is up. Took the day off from work today. I've been feeling the need for some time off so I have a short work week this week and next week due to the 4th of July holiday here this coming weekend.

I agree with you, I like to listen to different stuff and I'm always open to giving new music a listen. If I don't like it, that's okay, and if I do like it, then I have some great new songs to listen to. :)