CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Prayers for My Grandma! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=9303)

Wylde-Tremonti 06-20-2005 10:22 PM

Prayers for My Grandma!

Hey Everyone... My Grandma isn't doing very well... it doesn't look like she's gonna make it past this week... I don't want you guys to pray that she'll live longer or that she'll get better... Just pray that God will take her in a peaceful way... she's lived a long life of 91 years... and i know she's going home to Grandpa in heaven...

Thanks everyone...

Ana4Stapp 06-20-2005 10:31 PM

OH guy, I 'm sorry about your grandma. :( I hope God can give you and your family confort in this hard time you are living. I can imagine waht you are feeling, cause my grandma was very sick recently but thanks to God she's ok now.
I'll pray for her and for you! :hugs:

Wylde-Tremonti 06-20-2005 10:33 PM

Thanks Ana!

creedsister 06-20-2005 11:04 PM

i will grand mothers are precious i really dont know whats keep that old goat of my going i pray she has a wonderful trip home ....well while were at,er a lit girl could use prayer right now her name is Rachel and she has a rare brain condition since the time she was more...her folks could use as well for this reason one side of the fame believes that the doctors was sent to help and the take their advice and do what the doctors tell theme :confused: the other side believes not to take the child the doctor to go ahead and except that the child is healed and both parents dont know what to do so they could use your prayers

whitebird 06-20-2005 11:33 PM

It sounds like you love your Grandmother very much, and that you respect that her life may be at it's end. May she leave this world with respect, dignity, love and peace.

Creedsister, children are my joy, and I'll say a prayer for the little girl. Healthcare choices are not easy to make, especially when it involves a child.

creedsister 06-21-2005 12:06 AM

thanks whitebird your :) so understanding when it comes to the nature of human logic and reason and with great care and grace im sure what ever they will agree on it Will Be In Gods Hands

aussiecreeder 06-21-2005 01:31 AM

not easy watching anyone particulary family slowly fall away......thinking of you.

Dogstar 06-21-2005 01:48 AM

Matt, I'm so sorry about your Grandma. I will be sure to pray that she leaves this earth in the most peaceful way possible. I'm sorry you're going through another difficult time. :hugs:
And creedsister, I will add the little girl to my list as well. :hugs:

Anna1011 06-21-2005 06:12 AM

matt ill be thinking about you in this time, and ill pray that your grandma leaves this world peacefully

The Lithium 06-21-2005 09:43 AM

May she leave to find a better world somewhere else!

JulieCitySlicker 06-21-2005 11:56 AM

Matt,
Sorry to hear about your Grandma! I pray that she is taken to a better place soon,where she will no longer be suffering. Prayers for your family as well :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Wylde-Tremonti 06-21-2005 05:13 PM

Thanks Everyone! I appreciate all the prayers and the love!

creedsister 06-21-2005 06:44 PM

:jam: :jam: :jam: Ur Welcome Peace Keep It Real Man

Wylde-Tremonti 06-26-2005 06:14 PM

Hey everyone... um, i just got a call from my dad...

my Grandma just passed away a few min ago... um...

i appreciate the Prayers... but she doesn't need them anymore...

but please continue to for my family.... um, we're all pretty... sad... to say the least :(

Trimontana 06-26-2005 06:18 PM

OH Matt so sorry....Dios las tenga con El, Amen. En el nombre del Padre, del Hijo y Del Espiritu Santo, Amen.
Just need to pray for her soul and i hope she rests in peace.