CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Music Matters (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Godsmack~~~The other side. (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=6097)

creedchick02 03-16-2004 04:42 PM

Godsmack~~~The other side.

Just picked up my copy and it is amazing.....Love IT. :D :D :D :) :smokin:

RMadd 03-16-2004 05:55 PM

wicked hardcore

luvscott4ever 03-16-2004 10:16 PM

I WANT IT!!!! My daughter was suppose to pick us each up a copy today, but of course...SHE DIDN'T!!! I HAVE to go get it tomorrow!! Gotta have my Godsmack!!! :D

luvscott4ever 03-16-2004 11:43 PM

Ok, I couldn't wait, the kid and I ran out 20 minutes before Target closed to get the cd!! Listened to only the first 3 songs, and of couse, IMO, it was AWESOME!! I'm really liking the 3rd song so far, I would sure like to know who's singing with Sully, pretty good singer! :thumbsup:

creedchick02 03-17-2004 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
Ok, I couldn't wait, the kid and I ran out 20 minutes before Target closed to get the cd!! Listened to only the first 3 songs, and of couse, IMO, it was AWESOME!! I'm really liking the 3rd song so far, I would sure like to know who's singing with Sully, pretty good singer! :thumbsup:

Glad you like it too, that singer is John Kosco from Dropbox, they are the new band on Sullys label...i hear there song on the radio all the time which of course can't think of the title right now...but they are pretty good..they will also tour with them on there headlining tours. :cool:

farmgirl 03-18-2004 07:45 AM

I picked it up too and I love it. I like the way they took "Awake" and call it "Asleep" on the acoustic version. I love the new songs also. :D

luvscott4ever 03-18-2004 02:40 PM

Same here Farmgirl!! I know, I was looking at the back of the cd and that's when I noticed who was singing with them (thanks for the info though, CreedChick) and that the last song was "Asleep" and I was like, I thought Awake was suppose to be on it....then I listened to it fully and was like, "Wow, that sounds like Awake"....Gotta love Sully and his trickery!! lol ;) I am kinda bummed that they didn't put Voodoo on this...Last April, the night b4 Faceless was to come out, I listened to the radio interview they did in LA and they did an acoustic set then and had mentioned doing an acoustic cd....That night they did Voodoo and I was soooo hoping they were going to put it on this cd, but they didn't!!! :crying:

luvscott4ever 03-18-2004 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farmgirl
I picked it up too and I love it. I like the way they took "Awake" and call it "Asleep" on the acoustic version. I love the new songs also. :D

I especially liked song number 3!! The one with the guys from Dropbox on it!!

Inkgirl28 03-18-2004 04:39 PM

I WANT ONE!!!!!
gotta wait 10 more days till my birthday tho...
*goes and pouts*
Sniff...

SmilinSkullRing 03-19-2004 01:16 AM

I still don't have the cd. I meant to pick it up but forgot. I think I'll get it tomorrow. I expect good things, but nothing really awesome. I love acoustic music, and I'm happy Godsmack are challenging themselves this way. It's good for a band to try different things that stay true to what they want.

Should be worth the money though.

JenRN 03-19-2004 05:09 PM

I got it too, and like it alot!!!! :D

luvscott4ever 03-19-2004 11:10 PM

It's DEFINATELY worth the money, and mine was only $6.98, atTarget!!!

luvscott4ever 03-19-2004 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JenRN
I got it too, and like it alot!!!! :D

That's because you have excellent taste!! :crest:

JenRN 03-20-2004 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luvscott4ever
That's because you have excellent taste!! :crest:

LOL Great tminds think alike hugh?
;) I a am sure going to miss you in VEGAS! :(

musicmind226 03-20-2004 07:26 PM

Got it the day it came out, drove through a hell of a snow storm to get it, well worth the $6.00 I paid for it.