CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The return of what are you wearing? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5747)

JulieCitySlicker 01-07-2005 09:13 PM

Jealous :wtf: Um...ya whatever ;)

fluttergirl 01-08-2005 01:11 AM

yummmmmmmm
pjs, drinking hot chocolate....

DekWannaBFlea 01-08-2005 01:16 AM

ummm Jeans and a University of Rock T-Shirt.

hayley 01-08-2005 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
Um, no actually Jennifer Garner is next... Then it's your turn, I'm looking forward to it!

Oh trust me, it will be so worth it. Think of the greatest sex, and times that by 100. LOL ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

Aww now come on, are you sure you don't want to be a member of the fan club? :D

I'm wearing a pair of sweat pants that are just a little too big for me lol and a sweater

revisfoot 01-08-2005 03:11 AM

about to go to bed.

blue satin boxers and a wife-beater.

Muad'Dib 01-08-2005 03:26 AM

Jeans, Tool shirt.

The Lithium 01-08-2005 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JulieCitySlicker

Aww, you don't have to be shy about it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Oh trust me, it will be so worth it. Think of the greatest sex, and times that by 100. LOL ;)

To hell with Denise Richards!!!!!!!

Anna1011 01-08-2005 04:21 PM

alterbridge tshirt and black jeans.

Wylde-Tremonti 01-08-2005 04:31 PM

Um... Black Shirt that says "Cleevage" on it... (they're a local band) and Jnco Khakis

aussiecreeder 01-08-2005 11:37 PM

oh so lith is the latest to move in on my territory? is it time for me to bring out a massive can of whoop-arse? lol

revisfoot 01-09-2005 12:25 AM

My band played a gig tonight, and something just crossed my mind: the past three shows we've played, I've worn hockey T-shirts. The show at Vernon College, I wore a grey Rustler's Hockey T-shirt. Three weeks ago, I wore a "Got Hockey?" shirt, and tonight, I wore my white long-sleeve Wichita Falls Rustlers T. rock and roll. I love hockey, by the way.

aussiecreeder 01-09-2005 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
My band played a gig tonight, and something just crossed my mind: the past three shows we've played, I've worn hockey T-shirts. The show at Vernon College, I wore a grey Rustler's Hockey T-shirt. Three weeks ago, I wore a "Got Hockey?" shirt, and tonight, I wore my white long-sleeve Wichita Falls Rustlers T. rock and roll. I love hockey, by the way.

what is happening with the league over there? i heard there were problems over player salaries and the next season might not happen. sorry but hockey news doesn't filter down to australia very quickly.

Wylde-Tremonti 01-09-2005 12:29 AM

Nope... No season... the NHL players went on strike

revisfoot 01-09-2005 12:42 AM

Yeah, it sucks. I love my Redwings, and don't get to see em this year :(

aussiecreeder 01-09-2005 12:44 AM

weren't they getting paid something similar to the NFL players? that is insane, you can't be paid more then the business can afford to pay.

revisfoot 01-09-2005 01:12 AM

I know, it's all stupid. When something like hockey becomes more about the money and less about the ice, you know we're alll headed to hell in a handbasket.

DekWannaBFlea 01-09-2005 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wylde-Tremonti
Nope... No season... the NHL players went on strike

I never rally noticed that they went on strike, and I don't think anybody i know knew either.

But then again i do live in Kansas.....

fluttergirl 01-09-2005 02:05 AM

i knew bout the hockey....there was some talk about soccer players pulling the same thing, and THAT makes more sense than NBA or NHL, Ive heard horror stories bout soccer players who had to get second jobs, cuz playing soccer just doesnt pay well unless youre REALLY good, but that migh thave been minor leauges, i dunno...

movie night, jeans, sweater, doc...which im about to take off....

hayley 01-09-2005 03:03 AM

Quote:

To hell with Denise Richards!!!!!!!

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist .. this will be good! What date, time? ;) :laugh:

I'm wearing a pair of ankle socks, white mini shorts, and a black singlet

aussiecreeder 01-09-2005 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revisfoot
I know, it's all stupid. When something like hockey becomes more about the money and less about the ice, you know we're alll headed to hell in a handbasket.

i don't begrudge guys making a good money for playing a sport (i would if i could) but they're being paid insane amounts of money. do you for whatever you do earn say 40% of what your boss makes? obviously not but that is what these employees expect.

fluttergirl are you talking about the u.s league or in europe or south america? i can't imagine anyone in europe or south america having to take a second job if they're a professional.

Wylde-Tremonti 01-09-2005 09:55 AM

New Pair Of Cross-Hatched Jean... Black Shirt from my old band... and a Red/white Collared shirt (goin to church in like 5 mins)

Dogstar 01-09-2005 08:39 PM

Plum ribbed cotton sweater, jeans, black clogs.

fluttergirl 01-09-2005 08:56 PM

Kerri, what kind of clogs *are* those? Just that you wear them so often means they must be comfortable, lol....
Jeans, green cami and a white zip-up...no socks...no shoes...lol

Dogstar 01-09-2005 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluttergirl
Kerri, what kind of clogs *are* those? Just that you wear them so often means they must be comfortable, lol....
Jeans, green cami and a white zip-up...no socks...no shoes...lol

They are called Dansko. They are pricey, but well worth the money. Actually, I get seconds at an outlet, so I pay half price. I live in them, though. They are my concert shoes as well, especially for GA shows where you have to stand outside all day to get that spot on the rail ;)

hayley 01-09-2005 09:35 PM

How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb tee, jeans

JulieCitySlicker 01-09-2005 09:37 PM

Levi's jeans sweatshirt,jeans,ect.

creedsister 01-09-2005 11:23 PM

Chopper Shirt, jeans,

aussiecreeder 01-10-2005 02:06 AM

well i've got to play some tennis later so i'm in shorts, a t-shirt and my tennis shoes.

Anna1011 01-10-2005 03:33 AM

school uniform

Wylde-Tremonti 01-10-2005 05:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
BLS Shirt ("BLS" on front and "Skully" logo pictured below(Also the shirt in my avatar)) -jeans and black Converse

The Lithium 01-10-2005 05:08 PM

Quote:

I knew you wouldn't be able to resist .. this will be good! What date, time? ;) :laugh:

Let's get it done here and now!

revisfoot 01-10-2005 06:11 PM

Doc's, CK jeans, and a navy blue T-shirt

hayley 01-10-2005 10:56 PM

Quote:

Let's get it done here and now!

Sounds very good to me. :D :D

:sex:

I'm wearing a red baby tee and black dress pants

aussiecreeder 01-10-2005 11:30 PM

Quote:

I'm wearing a red baby tee and black dress pants

the pants with the dress over the top? don't really like that look too much......oh i'm going to cop it now. :) great summer's day so i'm in some shorts and t-shirt and going swimming a little later!

fluttergirl 01-11-2005 12:50 AM

mmmm, my favorite, tee and sweat-bottoms over soffe shorts.....

hayley 01-11-2005 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
the pants with the dress over the top? don't really like that look too much......oh i'm going to cop it now. :)

:laugh: No no, not pants with a dress over top. (Yuck) By dress pants I mean a nice, smart, expensive, good quality pair of pants. 'Dress' is just a word to class it up. :p Men .... ;)

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
great summer's day so i'm in some shorts and t-shirt and going swimming a little later!

You suck.

I'm wearing a pair of blue shorts (they are kinda like hot pants, but different material) and a white cami

aussiecreeder 01-11-2005 04:12 AM

Quote:

:laugh: No no, not pants with a dress over top. (Yuck) By dress pants I mean a nice, smart, expensive, good quality pair of pants. 'Dress' is just a word to class it up. :p Men .... ;)

You suck.

I'm wearing a pair of blue shorts (they are kinda like hot pants, but different material) and a white cami

Oh I'm sorry I am but a simple man who can only spend 15 minutes getting ready instead of two hours for my female friends! ;) BTW I'm glad cause I really don't like those pants with the dresses over the top. If you want to wear a dress then wear a dress not both. See this shows that men are just more logical! ;)

Ah what a hot day, must have got to about 35 today. Are you jealous? lol

The Lithium 01-11-2005 04:20 AM

Quote:

See, this is why I wanted you as my manager! ;)

Anna1011 01-11-2005 10:34 AM

nothing but a towel

The Lithium 01-11-2005 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anna1011
nothing but a towel

Naughty!