CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Chat-O-Rama (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   The return of what are you wearing? (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=5747)

aussiecreeder 12-13-2004 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by - hayley -
Nah they aren't wearing thin, it still cracks me up. :baaa: :baaa:

Yes, unfortunatly you are. ;) I work in a Christmas shop. Not long to go now though before the shop gets demolished because of renovation, are there any jobs going spare over there? Oh wait, I can't work there, people will be afraid of my furry arms! ;)

EWWW HOW DISGUSTING!!! Dirty Australians, that's so gross. :yikes2: RUN AWAY!! BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!! :throwup:

:rofl: HAHA! I wouldn't be caught dead wearing a green top hat. :p lol

Today I'm wearing my flash new black pants that I brought yesterday from Amazon, and a yellow no-backed top that's sparkly

so its a christmas job obviously in summer holiday......
lots of jobs here in our vibrant economy but i'm sad to tell you that sometimes we have chicken or fish and not lamb 24/7. hey it was only 2 or 3 hours later when i posted that give this stinky aussie a break lol. one question why do you buy clothes from amazon and not from a shop nearby?

hayley 12-14-2004 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by handmedown
lots of jobs here in our vibrant economy but i'm sad to tell you that sometimes we have chicken or fish and not lamb 24/7.

Fine by me, like I said I am a vegetarian. Anything suits me. (Muaha)

Quote:

hey it was only 2 or 3 hours later when i posted that give this stinky aussie a break lol.

Sorry, you have to stop talking, you are going to have to take a shower. Or actually a hot bubble bath will be better, you can soak away all the smelliness. Extra bubbles, does that tickle your fancy? ;)

Quote:

one question why do you buy clothes from amazon and not from a shop nearby?

Ahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: The SHOP CALLED Amazon ... Australians are so dumb. :smokin: I actually only went in there because they were playing HTDAAB and then I fell in love with the pants. :p

scrit 12-14-2004 09:42 PM

what am i wearing? These are garments, Mr. Cratchit. Garments were invented by the human race as a protection against the cold. Once purchased, they may be used indefinitely for the purpose for which they are intended. Coal burns. Coal is momentary and coal is costly. There will be no more coal burned in this office today, is that quite clear, Mr. Cratchit?

Dogstar 12-14-2004 10:14 PM

Hee, hee....

Indigo v-neck cotton sweater, jeans, slippers.

aussiecreeder 12-14-2004 10:20 PM

Quote:

Fine by me, like I said I am a vegetarian. Anything suits me. (Muaha)

Sorry, you have to stop talking, you are going to have to take a shower. Or actually a hot bubble bath will be better, you can soak away all the smelliness. Extra bubbles, does that tickle your fancy? ;)

Ahahahaha :laugh: :laugh: The SHOP CALLED Amazon ... Australians are so dumb. :smokin: I actually only went in there because they were playing HTDAAB and then I fell in love with the pants. :p

extra bubbles? oh i'm sorry that must be the baked beans i ate this morning :o

baths mean you are swimming around in your dirt while all that dirt and bacteria are having a big orgy all around you.....not a good thing lol.

oh what am i wearing i hear the reader say? well i'm glad you asked cause i'm wearing a puma tracksuit although i've got to work soon so i'll be getting changed then. my work involves wrestling crocodiles and finding bush tucker for japanese tourists! ;)

Dani 12-15-2004 02:14 AM

White T-shirt with the words "choose carbs" and jeans.

hayley 12-16-2004 03:47 PM

Quote:

extra bubbles? oh i'm sorry that must be the baked beans i ate this morning :o

Ohh grosss! Forget that I even said you were my CF crush ;)

Quote:

baths mean you are swimming around in your dirt while all that dirt and bacteria are having a big orgy all around you.....not a good thing lol.

Yes, it's not very healthy. That's why you take a shower, THEN take a nice hot bubble bath. :D

Quote:

my work involves wrestling crocodiles and finding bush tucker for japanese tourists! ;)

So you are Steve Irwin. :cool:

I'm in my PJ's, I got some new ones the other day, its like one of those short nighty things made out of blue satin or something, quite nice :)

Dogstar 12-16-2004 05:14 PM

Red Christmas sweater with white snowflakes and trees, jeans, black clogs.

Wylde-Tremonti 12-16-2004 08:01 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...nti/Colors.jpg I'm Wearing THE COLORS

fluttergirl 12-16-2004 08:30 PM

jeans and tee

Higher_Desire 12-16-2004 10:48 PM

Pajama pants, t-shirt, smelly socks. No underwear. Going commando. It's not like I'm going out tonight...

H-D :xmas:

aussiecreeder 12-16-2004 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Higher_Desire
Pajama pants, t-shirt, smelly socks. No underwear. Going commando. It's not like I'm going out tonight...

no underwear? FREE-BALLING WE HAVE FREE-BALLING FOLKS! :)

creedsister 12-17-2004 02:34 PM

that was well needed info HD,

aussiecreeder 12-17-2004 10:21 PM

in my work clothes which is a red shirt and black pants basically.......

hayley 12-18-2004 02:27 AM

Quote:

no underwear? FREE-BALLING WE HAVE FREE-BALLING FOLKS! :)

Oooh!! :eyes:That's a nice look, for sure. :p

I'm wearing my stubbies and a singlet

Dogstar 12-18-2004 07:15 PM

Navy blue Annapolis hoodie, jeans, black clogs.

aussiecreeder 12-18-2004 10:15 PM

Quote:

Oooh!! :eyes:That's a nice look, for sure. :p

I'm wearing my stubbies and a singlet

you're wearing bear cans? lol (stubbies)
oh free-balling is the way to go.....hehehe

kerri clogs? as in like the dutch wear?

Dogstar 12-18-2004 10:36 PM

Quote:

kerri clogs? as in like the dutch wear?

I s'pose so, but they are not wooden. They have leather uppers and rubber soles. Very comfortable.

aussiecreeder 12-18-2004 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
I s'pose so, but they are not wooden. They have leather uppers and rubber soles. Very comfortable.

cool.....

Higher_Desire 12-18-2004 11:32 PM

I'm just wearing PJs.

hayley 12-19-2004 03:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiecreeder
you're wearing bear cans? lol (stubbies)

:rolleyes: (Youch, that would hurt my legs, lol) No, as in my shortie shorts. :D

Quote:

oh free-balling is the way to go.....hehehe

Damn straight it is, guys can never go wrong if they free ball. Well, in my books anyway. :p

I'm wearing my cotton PJ's tonight, it's freezing ... stupid weather

aussiecreeder 12-19-2004 07:03 PM

Quote:

:rolleyes: (Youch, that would hurt my legs, lol) No, as in my shortie shorts. :D

Damn straight it is, guys can never go wrong if they free ball. Well, in my books anyway. :p

I'm wearing my cotton PJ's tonight, it's freezing ... stupid weather

perhaps you could do the beer cans placed somewhere else lol, sort of like what madonna did hehe. i don't know if "free balling" is good for keeping cancer at bay.

hayley 12-19-2004 07:51 PM

Quote:

perhaps you could do the beer cans placed
somewhere else lol, sort of like what madonna did hehe.

Huh? What did she do with beer cans?! Do I even want to know? Lol

Quote:

i don't know if "free balling" is good for keeping cancer at bay.

:( That's why they say, feel the balls every day to keep the doctor away! :bigeyes:

I'm wearing my pink shorts and a black halter neck

JulieCitySlicker 12-19-2004 07:55 PM

sweatshirt,jeans,socks,shoes,ect.

fluttergirl 12-19-2004 09:01 PM

Its finally cold enough in Texas to wear sweats....i dont want it to be cold, but right now, im not complaining....

aussiecreeder 12-19-2004 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fluttergirl
Its finally cold enough in Texas to wear sweats....i dont want it to be cold, but right now, im not complaining....

only hotting up here, soon enough we'll have days of 40 degrees celcius which is bloody hot! :)

aussiecreeder 12-19-2004 10:17 PM

Quote:

Huh? What did she do with beer cans?! Do I even want to know? Lol

:( That's why they say, feel the balls every day to keep the doctor away! :bigeyes:

I'm wearing my pink shorts and a black halter neck

no she didn't use beer cans, but remember those pointy things? lol

hayley 12-22-2004 06:14 PM

Quote:

only hotting up here, soon enough we'll have days of 40 degrees celcius which is bloody hot! :)

Oh man ... I can just hear those beaches calling my name .... :crying:

Quote:

no she didn't use beer cans, but remember those pointy things? lol

Ohhh the pointy bras?

I'm wering my flash black pants :D and my black halter neck

Dogstar 12-22-2004 06:49 PM

Red Sox World Series hoodie, red turtleneck, jeans, Christmas socks, black clogs.

aussiecreeder 12-22-2004 06:53 PM

Quote:

Oh man ... I can just hear those beaches calling my name .... :crying:

Ohhh the pointy bras?

I'm wering my flash black pants :D and my black halter neck

the problem with melbourne summers is that while you get the really hot days, we don't get enough in a row. so what can often happen is that great day i have to work and my day off it will be back to the low 20's (celcius for the americans amongst us) and perhaps even raining.
yes the pointy bras.....someone catches on quick! ;)
i just did some clothes shopping yesterday (for the first time in ages) and scored a pair of levi jeans for $15.00.

fluttergirl 12-22-2004 07:02 PM

t shirt, sweats that are long enough to have my feet pulled in the leg part, and walk around on the back of the sweats, beanie.....

hayley 12-22-2004 07:40 PM

Quote:

the problem with melbourne summers is that while you get the really hot days, we don't get enough in a row. so what can often happen is that great day i have to work and my day off it will be back to the low 20's

Oh yes, that happens here alot too. Summers are stuipd these days.

Quote:

yes the pointy bras.....someone catches on quick! ;)

AHAH! Is that a cookie to go in my jar? :D ;) Yes those bras are ... well ... interesting.

Quote:

i just did some clothes shopping yesterday (for the first time in ages) and scored a pair of levi jeans for $15.00.

Not going clothes shopping in ages is a crime. :nono: But nice score! Levi jeans are gggrrrreeeattt

aussiecreeder 12-22-2004 11:54 PM

Quote:

Oh yes, that happens here alot too. Summers are stuipd these days.

AHAH! Is that a cookie to go in my jar? :D ;) Yes those bras are ... well ... interesting.

Not going clothes shopping in ages is a crime. :nono: But nice score! Levi jeans are gggrrrreeeattt

summers don't really start proper here until jan so this is really only the very start of it. a cookie gone? noooooooo lol
i should buy some more clothes but i'll be honest, i'm kind of tight lol.

hayley 12-23-2004 07:22 PM

Quote:

summers don't really start proper here until jan so this is really only the very start of it. a cookie gone? noooooooo lol

Yes. One cookie gone. You're so bad.

Quote:

i should buy some more clothes but i'll be honest, i'm kind of tight lol.

With buying clothes? Dude you can get good clothes for so cheap these days. So I'm guessing that you are one of those people who wears their clothes right up until the second they fall apart? :D

aussiecreeder 12-23-2004 07:28 PM

Quote:

Yes. One cookie gone. You're so bad.

With buying clothes? Dude you can get good clothes for so cheap these days. So I'm guessing that you are one of those people who wears their clothes right up until the second they fall apart? :D

preddy much.....some people may say my last name shows the kind of person i am with money lol. *think of a certain race*. i'm trying to change that in regard to clothes though.

hayley 12-23-2004 07:35 PM

Quote:

preddy much.....some people may say my last name shows the kind of person i am with money lol. *think of a certain race*.

With money? A race? You must have an interesting last name.

Quote:

i'm trying to change that in regard to clothes though.

Haha, well as long as you have some good quality underwear ... lol

aussiecreeder 12-23-2004 07:43 PM

Quote:

With money? A race? You must have an interesting last name.

Haha, well as long as you have some good quality underwear ... lol

yeah you can walk around in rags but as long as your underwear is in good condition it doesn't matter lol. well you'ld see my last name when i sent you the email. a small clue......it would seem i would come from a country in the middle east although that is strange considering my known ancestors were irish.

hayley 12-23-2004 07:56 PM

Quote:

yeah you can walk around in rags but as long as your underwear is in good condition it doesn't matter lol.

Exactly. :D

Quote:

well you'ld see my last name when i sent you the email. a small clue......it would seem i would come from a country in the middle east although that is strange considering my known ancestors were irish.

LOL. How do you pronounce it? Like how it's spelt?

My last name is a shocker, like the alcohole Gin :rolleyes:

aussiecreeder 12-23-2004 11:06 PM

Quote:

Exactly. :D

LOL. How do you pronounce it? Like how it's spelt?

My last name is a shocker, like the alcohole Gin :rolleyes:

aagghhhh a whole in a pair of y-fronts quick throw them out! ummm a big fat hole in my jeans and my butt cheeks are sticking out......no matter. lol
say the first letter and then say lie.........

hayley 12-26-2004 02:28 AM

Quote:

ummm a big fat hole in my jeans and my butt cheeks are sticking out......no matter. lol

Uhhh that's disgusting. If you have sexy underwear on under that, then you're fine, LOL.

I'm wearing my PJ's and I'm wrapped in a sleeping bag :p