CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   They Are Not Over No Way! (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=4954)

mommydutson 11-19-2003 06:05 PM

Re: What Mark Said...............
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok, i just called windup.

the lady said that she could "confirm that creed has NOT broken up"
there will be a new album, despite the two side projects and despite what mark said at the meet and greet.
we have to check the windup website for more information.

that's al she said.
the call was less than 2 minutes

this was posted at the pit and i too called they are not brokje up!!!

DangerousDan85 11-19-2003 06:24 PM

well this is some good news

i don't mind them doing the side projects, it'll probably be good for a change, it would just be a bummer if they completely stopped with Creed

creednet-x 11-19-2003 06:28 PM

I hope she's right

hide 11-19-2003 06:42 PM

well they obviously haven't broken up because they are recording new material next year for the anthology. i'm a little confused because isn't it a little early for such a release after only 3 albums? I hope they do some sort of tour even if just a few key dates in the U.S.

I guess its possible after that they will be done but I think they are just taking a small break from eachther for a while. I hope we get some sort of tour for the anthology.

lifelovesoul 11-19-2003 06:50 PM

I think we need to stop listening to UNOFFICIAL news. If this is true, I have been VERY upset for no reason. It has been like some one has died around my house since all this came about. I pray that the lady at Wind-up is right.

CREED FOREVER!!!

njcreedite 11-19-2003 07:16 PM

Thanks for the info Mommyd

creedlvr 11-19-2003 07:25 PM

I agree! I really hope that the lady at Windup is right. However, if this is all for nothing, I might just hunt down and kill the girl that started it all for making me feel sick to my stomach for 2 days since I've heard.

Like someone said before, no one really knows what Mark said. It is all based on someone's interpretation. Just because he may have said that Creed is getting off to a slow start so he is pursuing other avenues, doesn't mean that Creed is done. It could just very well mean that they are taking more time off than originally expected. They could do other things and still get back to Creed later.

Mommydutson - if you don't mind me asking, what exactly did they say when you called?

The only think that really bothers me is that Mark's brother posted at the Pit and the only thing that he corrected that the "girl" said is that Mark's new band is not heavy metal. The heavy metal one is something that he wants to do down the road but this one is a mix.

That makes me wonder why if Creed wasn't breaking up, then why wouldn't he have "corrected" that statement as well.

mommydutson 11-19-2003 07:33 PM

she said they have had other calls and she can say deffinately they are not breaking up.They are working on other things but are in tact and are looking forward to new things this year.

whether she was lieing or not i have no idea,but i think really if they have had other calls they will be making a statement and would not say a lie,soon to be followed up by a break-up.Did that make sence

Kim V. 11-19-2003 07:37 PM

Well, I sure hope that woman at Windup is right too!!

We should all take solace in the fact that many bands have taken a long time off "from each other", done solo projects, etc. and have then come back just fine, sometimes better than before! Bon Jovi comes to mind, just to name one. They needed a break from each other after extensive touring, did solo stuff, etc., then came back strong afterward. So maybe that's what Creed is doing.

creedsister 11-19-2003 07:43 PM

i know,, jons acting sucked

Julbright 11-19-2003 07:46 PM

Well that is good to hear - and the other good news is that they aren't dead. Even though we cannot imagine them not being together - they will still be around, there will be new music and twice as much of it because we will get some from both solo acts - right? Maybe we will see more of Scott - since he will need to be doing some promoting for his solo stuff - which will be really nice - I miss seeing him. I have no doubt in my mind that there will be more Creed - just maybe not in the near future (after this anthology album or whatever it is they are recording in 04). They are so young - they could "reuinite" in 10 years and we would still have a good 30 years of Creed left. We cannot fall apart over this!!!!

mamm1234 11-19-2003 07:56 PM

OMG, this made my day. How smart (and cool) are you mommydutson to make a simple phone call.

WOW, I hope this is true.

thanks.

Torn Signs 11-19-2003 08:12 PM

thanks for the info ;)

Agent D 11-19-2003 08:14 PM

This puts my mind at ease...a little bit anyway.

RMadd 11-19-2003 08:18 PM

Here's to hoping she's right... but not trying to burst anyone's bubble, it's possible she's told only to reiterate what news is official, and not what is just alleged. I'm sure IF Creed is planning on breaking up, but hasn't made it official, her bosses are very adamant about telling only what is official.