CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Creed Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Random Creed bashing on Jay Leno (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=12703)

Chris98GT 10-02-2009 10:46 AM

Random Creed bashing on Jay Leno

Last night on the small "Breaking News" segment:

"The rock band Creed talking about a reunion tour tonight... what that means for the 5 people who still care..."

I laughed.

mr_seeker_ny 10-02-2009 02:09 PM

Re: Random Creed bashing on Jay Leno

Didn't see the show, just like the rest of America. "The Jay Leno Show" has gotten some of the worst reviews of any new fall show. And he is getting his a$$ kicked in the ratings big time.

He should worry about the 5 people watching his show. But Leno didn't mind when Creed was playing "The Tonight Show" huh....clown.

Steve 10-02-2009 04:46 PM

I saw that too! hah I had to laugh. :)

nagpo 10-02-2009 06:37 PM

I dont watch nbc. or any traditional shows except for dollhouse.I also watch Devter and curb. but thats off-topic...:)

J-Leno has been starving for a good joke for years. He apparently still hasn't found one.

eusebioCBR 10-02-2009 07:27 PM

"comedy always has an element of truth" I laughed when I saw it.

Dark_Knight 10-02-2009 07:57 PM

Jay who?

TrulyAmazing 10-02-2009 09:03 PM

i love jay i dont care really let,em bash all he wants we will make more :laugh:

nagpo 10-02-2009 10:50 PM

hey, it's free publicity. think of it that way. many people still don't know about the reunion. seeing as how creed has been inactive from the music scene.

BSC 10-03-2009 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nagpo
hey, it's free publicity. think of it that way. many people still don't know about the reunion. seeing as how creed has been inactive from the music scene.

Agreed... Because of him theres probably now 6 people who care!

Tremontiriffs77 10-03-2009 08:25 AM

I am disgusted..Creed starts rolling again and the retarded mainstream media is at it again...Maybe Jay leno should try to live up to the man he was hired to replace "Johnny Carson"..He would never pull that crap..As far as Im concerned the guy hasnt picked up any rock cd in three decades..Jay Leno you are a joke...your not funny...not at all...I agree that any prime time coverage is good but if I were Creed I would be damn pissed..They are working their asses off..something that fat slob Leno hasnt done in two decades..When they go on Letterman later this month I hope they give Leno something really nice...something rock and roll...a great performance and a big birdie directed straight up..Just for you Leno... :mad1:

Steve 10-03-2009 08:36 AM

People need to lighten up... it was a joke hah.

And I have always and continue to like Leno. Conan is good but Leno is much better. His new show is a bit different from when he was on the Tonight's Show but it's still good. There's always stale moments on any of these types of shows, but Leno and Conan are always funny to watch.

And nag, Dexter = best show on tv right now!!! :)

King Oropher 10-03-2009 11:37 AM

Quote:

Agreed... Because of him theres probably now 6 people who care!
:D

nagpo 10-03-2009 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steve
And nag, Dexter = best show on tv right now!!! :)

:D

Im going to buy the seasons soon.

but thats off topic.

It's just a joke. If we got this upset everytime someone bashed creed we would be angry most of the time.

Agent D 10-03-2009 07:07 PM

I sincerely doubt that anyone who does care abotu Creed and who saw the joke on Leno's show didn't already know about the reunion. So the whole free publicity is kind of a reach to me.

Chase 10-03-2009 07:29 PM

Alter Bridge die-hards would be rioting in the streets if Jay had made fun of that band.