CreedFeed Community

CreedFeed Community (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/index.php)
-   Alter Bridge Talk (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   I don't know if you can do this but... (http://www.creedfeed.com/community/showthread.php?t=7980)

Marty 11-20-2004 08:34 PM

I don't know if you can do this but...

Does anyone have mp3's of the two covers Alter Bridge has been doing? The Zep and DP covers? I don't want a entire concert (although if anyone goes to the Dallas concert and gets it, let me know!), just this covers. Thanks. PM if you need to.

Torn Daredevil 11-20-2004 09:28 PM

Yes, both covers are around. The Zep cover is really bad quality though.

Dogstar 11-20-2004 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellboy
The Zep cover is really bad quality though.

Bummuh! I'd like to hear that one, oh well.

RMadd 11-20-2004 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dogstar
Bummuh! I'd like to hear that one, oh well.

me too me too! if you get a hold of it, send it my way, either on aim, or at [email protected] (gotta love the new 250 mb storage!)

Torn Daredevil 11-20-2004 09:52 PM

I'll send it RMadd, but pass it on to others so I don't have to do all the sending. Thanks. It's on the way.

RMadd 11-20-2004 10:07 PM

anyone who wants it can PM or email as well

myles sounds pretty good, a fairly faithful plant "imitation"
sounds like the person recording was a tad close to mark's amp, tho

rabidgopher04 11-23-2004 12:03 PM

how does one go about getting these covers? I have been searching the internet to no end and I can't find them. I really liked Highway Star when I heard it in concert and would like to hear it again as well as anything else extra. Thanks. :)

dbcoder 11-28-2004 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Lithium
I have MP3 of all their covers, PLUS a shred battle between Mark and Troy Stetina. (Two live sets)

I would kill to have the shred battle...

[email protected] if you don't mind.

The Lithium 11-28-2004 05:39 PM

Dude, all you've got to do is to visist www.AlterBridgeBand.net and www.AlterBridgeFans.com and go under "Media", and you'll be able to download it all!!

Higher_Desire 11-28-2004 08:30 PM

Quote:

I have MP3 of all their covers, PLUS a shred battle between Mark and Troy Stetina. (Two live sets)

I want a copy of those, too! [email protected] if you don't mine. I have the copy of DP that they did in Seattle. If you have a different one I'd like it, but otherwise just send the others

Thanks bro.

H-D :pimp:

rabidgopher04 11-28-2004 11:34 PM

Quote:

Dude, all you've got to do is to visist www.AlterBridgeBand.net and www.AlterBridgeFans.com and go under "Media", and you'll be able to download it all!!

Thank you!

XenoN 11-30-2004 12:44 AM

Anyone at a show where Toshi Iseda played highway star with them? Dude that was so much fun to watch. It was hilarious after the show when Mark and Toshi were talking to a few of us fans about the song.

I told Toshi that Highway Star was badass and Toshi goes "Dude, it was ok despite that I kept f*cking it up cause I was out of tune." Mark laughs and is like "yeah I played a joke on him and gave him a guitar that was tuned down for the next song".

Ah it was great. I wanna another AB concert.

What Zeppelin song did they cover?